• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The time has come to crown a new King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
i dunno what to say guys im sorry
brawl just
is frusterating
i dont know which of you is the new best ganon
so
anyone who thinks they can replace me as best ganon
PM me.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Maybe you should take a break or try using a different character.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
If you're serious...

I believe that each Top Tier and some High Tier players of the Ganon Tier List could be a suitable King of Evil.

The Ganon Tier List was a way to select a new King of Evil. Honestly, I miss the Ganon Tier List today, although it doesn't say many things.

Well Koskinator, I didn't have a chance to play you, but it's very sad to see you giving up being the King of Evil.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I nominate Noobic
id
al!

TP

Smash Master
Moe said I'm almost as good as you so I vote for me.
Multiple people have said I am better than Jekyll, people who have played both of us in tournaments. Still not true.

Ijosh is the best IMO. Kalm is second. Then there is a big cluster**** for third.

:034:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I think Zhouten should be considered btw. He's beaten Ijosh (on wifi though).

stRIP

Smash Ace
Voting for Kalm and 2nd Ijosh or Zhouten

Sry Kosk but im thinking you arent the best Ganon anymore since a long time..but you will forever be the king of our hearts! :)

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Hey, no one should be nominating me. My Wii broke and I'm not getting it fixed. I nominate Kalm though. Seems like he always beats me in matches, and Ijosh too. I don't think either of us have ever beaten Kalm in a real match (On Wifi).

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
Hey, no one should be nominating me. My Wii broke and I'm not getting it fixed. I nominate Kalm though. Seems like he always beats me in matches, and Ijosh too. I don't think either of us have ever beaten Kalm in a real match (On Wifi).
lol. i have beaten kalm, but im not as active as him and he knows more about certain matchups than i do. If this 'king of evil' thing is really that necessary, then ima nominate kalm. and although fonz's matches wif AZ were impressive, it wud be nice to see a bit more from him.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
lol. i have beaten kalm, but im not as active as him and he knows more about certain matchups than i do. If this 'king of evil' thing is really that necessary, then ima nominate kalm. and although fonz's matches wif AZ were impressive, it wud be nice to see a bit more from him.
Yeah I know you beat him. I just thought I remembered you playing a match with him on AiB and you lost. I know that happened to me, more than once.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I know you beat him. I just thought I remembered you playing a match with him on AiB and you lost. I know that happened to me, more than once.
me and Kalm played countless times. he beat me in some ladder matches, i beat him in some tourney matches so i cant say whose won the most of 'serious matches' but if Kalm kept a record book of our matches then he'l probably say sumthing like 235 to 234 :)

Miles.

Smash Champion
You guys don't even know about Michael Hey's ganon...

Beat Zex who was ranked #1 on Nor Cal's PR at one time in tournament with ganon. (At the time he beat him the guy was ranked like 2 or 3, and he beat his Marth and Falco)

Noobicidal

Smash Master

Beat Zex who was ranked #1 on Nor Cal's PR at one time in tournament with ganon. (At the time he beat him the guy was ranked like 2 or 3, and he beat his Marth and Falco)
Double posts aside, I actually watched a few vids of his Ganon yesterday or the day before. With that said, I haven't heard anything about his placing/abilities.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427

You mean Mikehaze?

fonzi21

Smash Ace
I appreciate the nomination and ganon support, and I will try to record more of my matches. Unfortunately I do not have a tournament for two weeks, but I will try to get some then.

Also great stuff in the SWF Low tier tournament Ray Kalm, and everyone else who participated. Way to rep the G-dorf.

here is a game against Lain's Marth about 2 weeks ago at a tournament in Ann Arbor, MI
I get ***** game 2, but good old Norfair is too good for Ganon heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIeT_OFJXAA

Superspright

Smash Lord
DLA is really good--that's a given. But, I don't know if he could be our king. We should just play rock paper scissors to decide.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im getting a new low tier teams partner at world hobo!!!! u make me sad kosk

Miles.

Smash Champion
You mean Mikehaze?
Not Mike Haze, that's who I blaze with and then lose rap battles to.

MICHAEL HEY is the **** Ganon I am talking about, he usually uses DDD and Icys. (He just got 3rd in japan behing a diddy and Mashashi who obviously won the tourney)

Superspright

Smash Lord
WEED NIKKUH! God I love the green. I am about to blaze right now. I sometimes feel like my Ganon could be better if I just stopped smoking before EVERY single match I play.

*sigh*

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
I un nominate kalm do to the fact he likes anime and all anime lover cannot be kings of evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom