• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The time has come to crown a new King

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
I honestly have to agree with TP in that Kalm and Ijosh are top notch, and then DLA or Fonz maybe, though I haven't seen enough of him to tell really, I feel like its a lot of hype right now (no offense or anything), and then a cluster **** for third/fourth on through the ranks until about ten. All of us around that level have our respective strengths and weaknesses that level us out over the playing field, but those guys really stand out.
I couldn't honestly say who's top, because I feel like Kalm has more matchup knowledge but Ijosh is just a better player overall in my opinion, so its really up in the air between those two. I would have to vote for Kalm in the end though for his dedication and commitment to us and these boards and Ganons improvement in general.

I get points for never even being on the tier list :]

:034:

Smash Hero
I've pretty much had it with Brawl too, so I'm outta the race. The only reason I still come to SWF is the Disco Room.

@HomE

Smash Ace
I don't really have any time to play Brawl these days either... I still love the game and play when i get a chance but most my time these days is going towards work/music/HoN...

I still lurk but I feel like Ganon is loosing alot of good players.. :(

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I ****ing love Brawl and Ganon. A lot of it has to do with my community though. My Ganon is still a young un and doesn't have much matchup experience, but I pretty much exclusively practice him b/c Wario is broke and plays himself ^_^

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Obviously this dispute needs to be settled in the ring, at another humongous gathering to rival GENESIS, where everyone who's anyone who plays Ganon each brawls each other to see who is the King of Evil.

Smash Hero
I ****ing love Brawl and Ganon. A lot of it has to do with my community though. My Ganon is still a young un and doesn't have much matchup experience, but I pretty much exclusively practice him b/c Wario is broke and plays himself ^_^
Wario and pretty much every other good character in Brawl is just

camp
camp
camp s'more
hey are we campin yet
time to kill some *****es

That times 3 for each match. At least Ganon does it in an awesome way, but I just can't bring myself to like Brawl anymore.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Obviously this dispute needs to be settled in the ring, at another humongous gathering to rival GENESIS, where everyone who's anyone who plays Ganon each brawls each other to see who is the King of Evil.

I will be at Pound 4 and would love to play anyone who wants to. I could always use match up experience with good players.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wario and pretty much every other good character in Brawl is just

camp
camp
camp s'more
hey are we campin yet
time to kill some *****es

That times 3 for each match. At least Ganon does it in an awesome way, but I just can't bring myself to like Brawl anymore.

You obviously haven't seen how I play Wario. Or Ganon for that matter, lol. The only thing that keeps me from winning with aggro Ganon is my inexperience in matchups, but I'm slowly working through that.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Anyone but me XD, Not a great Ganon, but I'd say fairly decent. Seriously, I'll nominate the Fonz

TP

Smash Master
Breezy is probably the best Ganon. Well, Future is known to have issues with consistency, but Breezy still exploited every opening perfectly. 0-100 my a$$. Best Ganonry I've ever seen in person.

TP

Smash Master
Breezy got 25th at NO KOAST v2, the Midwest-west regional circuit championship, of about 105 entrants, going mostly or all Ganon. The last opponent he beat was my friend Future, and ICs main who went 14-4 in his pool by CGing everyone perfectly.

I didn't get out of pools. I came one game from doing it, but lost to an MK that later got DQed for planking. :urg:

@HomE

Smash Ace
Breezy is a monster....

and hes the only one here who has seen the full glory of my focused sober Ganon skills...

Breezy

Smash Ace
Breezy for best ganon.
Breezy is the best ganon.
Ya'll cats are just very biased because of the whole same-state deal, but thanks for the support ;)

Breezy is probably the best Ganon. Well, Future is known to have issues with consistency, but Breezy still exploited every opening perfectly. 0-100 my a$$. Best Ganonry I've ever seen in person.

TP, I really appreciate this coming from you. Were you watching that match with future?

And yes, I went all Ganon, except for two games in pools. One game was against Fino (Olimar) where I went Marth, just because I felt like it. The other game was against some scrub. I 2 stocked his DK first match and he went Mario. I went Mario because Mario dittos are too much fun :laugh:

SDC

Smash Lord
Just gotta say, Breezy's awesome, one of the best ganons around.
The guy beats ICs, MKs, and ***** with ganon in teams. TEAMS.
Oh and by the way I've picked up ganon for whenever I play brawl so you might see me lurking around here :). Ganon is just so much fun that I have to play brawl atleast occasionally.

Triple R

Smash Lord
lol all the minnesota love in this thread <3 breezy

Teaming with Breezy at No Koast was too much fun. Killing a DK within 10 seconds of the beginning of the match is too good. :D

@HomE

Smash Ace
Breezy for president

Minnesota has taken over this thread, you may all continue with the MN love

<3

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Lol, ignore my friends. I think Ijosh, Fonz, or Kalm should be the new King of Evil. Probably Kalm since he does so much for the Ganon Boards.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Social topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom