• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
My guess for top 3 would be Fabio, Holly, and Jane if we're looking at things realistically. Even though Jane is quite vile and villain like.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
He's dumb, but he's not dumb in a "aww, that's cute that he's so naive", he's dumb in a "WTFYOUSTUPIDIDIOTSTFURAAAAGE!!" type of way that's totally off-putting. He's like Mick that THINKS he's JT.

Sariku

Smash Master
Oh, don't get me started on how much I loved Mick, :]
What time is the finale tomorrow? 8 Eastern, right? Which means I'll have to be at a friends till 11 EST? Q_Q

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's 8pm EST. And 1. I could find you a place online that live streams the finale on the web that you could watch for free as it airs probably. 2. The casual viewing audience didn't like Mick and thought he was well, 'feckless' aka spineless.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I'll just sack up and go to my friends, haha, but thank you, :]
And, yeah, I don't blame them. But I think it was hard to like anyone that season because of Russell, no one really got airtime. Though I can't be the only one who actually liked Jaison, right?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
The guy who wrote the list made the perfect comparison to Bobby Jon. He's like...Survivor's Charlie Brown. All his blood and sweat and tears and broken bones, but everytime the football gets yanked out from under him.

Sariku

Smash Master
That's pretty much EXACTLY what happens, x].
I miss taht guy though. would you ever want to see him back, like for example a rivalries season? that what sucks orgasms about all the time, aha

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's not what Sucks orgasms about all the time, lol. That's just like 4 people over the past month using a bunch of ghosties to make it seem popular. And BJ vs Jamie would be pretty good. We could get Crystal vs Randy, and I suppose Brenda vs Marty.

Sariku

Smash Master
Don't like Brenda VS. Marty, I'd rather see something with like, Sash. Though that probably won't happen... Nothing with Jane. OH. DUH. Holly VS. Dan.

And for Gabon, I'd still like, like... Ken VS. Bob, or something with Ken, x]
Bob VS. Matty maybe? He watches revenge for that fire making challenge, bwahaha!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I highly doubt we'll ever get Sash back in the future, lol. And yeah, anything with Ken would be good. Though, I still hear stuff on some Brains vs Brawn thing.

Matt07

Smash Master
Baw, this season's...okay.

I find the cast hard to get into, I liked Kelly, but again, all the people I like get voted off...

I'm probably cheering just for Jud/Fabio to win though. I find no one has really done much since Marty, and Brenda have been voted off, there was so much scheming when they were in it.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I don't think Sash because of all the allegations and how he pretty much forced the editors to cut up and remove any mention of them making the argument seem much different than it is.

Edit: I dunno Matt, I've still got 3 people I like left, and all but one of the people I liked wound up making at least merge, so it's pretty good.

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't think Sash because of all the allegations and how he pretty much forced the editors to cut up and remove any mention of them making the argument seem much different than it is.

Edit: I dunno Matt, I've still got 3 people I like left, and all but one of the people I liked wound up making at least merge, so it's pretty good.
Who are the three you like? Fabio, Holly, Dan? lol

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah.

I mean, let's look at the people I liked at the merge:

Alina
Marty
Benry (from time to time)
Brenda (on her last two episodes)
Holly
Dan
Fabio

Then compare it to those I hate in Sash, Chase, Jane, and Naonka, and those I don't have any opinion of in Purple Kelly, and it's kinda been back and forth on who goes, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well. You only like Dan because him winning would be amazing. I can understand why you enjoy Fabio and Holly though, they're interesting and entertaining. I never liked Alina because she never did anything. I loved Marty, it was a shame to see him go just because he played the game so hard. Benry was extremely entertaining, and just a fun guy all around. Brenda was okay. Sash is love. Chase is hate. Jane is like the period of Survivor. She's pretty okay for the most part, but for one week a month, she's just a *****. And Na'Onka. Is. Uhhh. A ****.

Purple Kelly is also love though.<3

And Yve<3 I love, love, love, LOVE Yve.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yve didn't do much though. You just love Yve because she's freaking hot and you can't believe she's 40, lol. The only early favourite that I really lost pre-merge was Kelly B and kind of Jill, actually.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yve didn't do much though. You just love Yve because she's freaking hot and you can't believe she's 40, lol. The only early favourite that I really lost pre-merge was Kelly B and kind of Jill, actually.
I did like both Bruno and Jill, too! But, well. Just like Yve, I actually forgot about the two of them, lol... Shame they didn't get better edits, D:

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Sorry I missed your post, my dad was busily using the PC. Also, that Fan Favourite vote was total bulls---. Completely, almost as much as Russell winning it twice. Like, are those people watching the same show?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Lol Jane is that popular eh? Alrighty then...

But props to Fabio winning. Redemption island sounds alot better then that Russell vs Rob garbage at least.

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol Jane is that popular eh? Alrighty then...

But props to Fabio winning. Redemption island sounds alot better then that Russell vs Rob garbage at least.
... >_>; If it means anything, the "Russell VS. Rob" garbage was spoiled to happen IN Redemption Island. It's CBS's way of keeping their money players in the game longer.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Uh, huh, sure sure. Do you HONESTLY expect me to believe that if they were doing that twist they'd do it WITHOUT having Russell say a single word at the Reunion? I don't think so. And please, Russell's not exactly a strong challenge competitor. And they could well be screwed if Rob AND Russell WERE in it and got voted out back to back. I mean, In Survivor Israel, this one guy was the first voted out of his tribe, came back in at the merge (which was at THIRTEEN in a season with sixteen), had Immunity until F11, then was gone by 9 as they took out his allies while he was Immune, split the vote between him and the other guy that came back so they did fire when they weren't Immune, and then just voted him out after. It doesn't really work if everyone just goes "y'know what, screw you, now go away". Though theoretically someone could get blindsided twice in the season, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Uh, huh, sure sure. Do you HONESTLY expect me to believe that if they were doing that twist they'd do it WITHOUT having Russell say a single word at the Reunion? I don't think so. And please, Russell's not exactly a strong challenge competitor. And they could well be screwed if Rob AND Russell WERE in it and got voted out back to back. I mean, In Survivor Israel, this one guy was the first voted out of his tribe, came back in at the merge (which was at THIRTEEN in a season with sixteen), had Immunity until F11, then was gone by 9 as they took out his allies while he was Immune, split the vote between him and the other guy that came back so they did fire when they weren't Immune, and then just voted him out after. It doesn't really work if everyone just goes "y'know what, screw you, now go away". Though theoretically someone could get blindsided twice in the season, lol.
I still expect them to do a Guatemala twist, :/ But we don't need to debate that, since it dabbles in spoilers.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yes, but effectively since you read spoilers, it kind of prohibits you from doing predictions without having something spoiler based within them, doesn't it?

Sariku

Smash Master
Oh, I've known the spoilers for Nicaragua too, and still predicted the season every week with you guys, x]. It happened to be really easy this season because I loved Fabio since the start anyways. I just think that when the cast is shown on CBS, we'll either see Russell and Rob up there, or we'll see 8 males and 10 females, with the two all stars showing up episode one.

But nothing's been confirmed visually, audibly, or whatever though. So it could not be true, but I still would bet money on it, haha

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You still predicted every week, but frankly I'd have much rather you just commented on stuff that had been shown to happen and not what 'might' happen when you knew it would, lol. And I doubt they'd just casually slide those two in without anything. I mean with Guatemala it was simple since the cast before BJ/Steph was 8 guys/8 girls, so nobody thought anything of it. That being said though, still try to take it easy, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
I don't ever give spoilers out in my predictions, and. Can you really blame me on not talking about what happened? Nothing ever happened this season. Nothing. At all.

So I guess for next week. Then nothing happens, and I guess the week after that. That's all :/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, in fairness, I thought a LOT happened this season to be honest, so I dunno what you're talking about, lol.

And yes I was getting too worried, I know.

Sariku

Smash Master
Like what? x]
There was the second most interesting La Flor contestant voted out in episode two.
The most interesting female La Flor contestant was voted out pre-merge.
The best strategists were voted back to back, with Marty and Brenda.
The best villain of the season and the hottest contestant (besides Kelly Bruno) QUIT.
Jane, our underdog, became my least favorite contestant until her final episode.
Dan didn't make final three.

The cool things left with Dan's shoes and Jimmy T.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Let's see, interesting things that happened...

Kelbina vs Naonka
Jane/Marty/Dan alliance with Marty getting the HII
Marty and common sense vs Jane
Sash vs Shannon
Chase vs testicular fortitude
Sash being racist
Naonka being a sad excuse for a human being
Naonka stealing
Camp burning down
Fabio being awesome
Brenda vs Marty (to be honest, they really COULD be awesome if they worked together)
Sash vs decency
Jane getting turned on
Holly's awesome gameplay
Fabiownage
Dan's jury speech
Dan's awesome journey
BOTH HIIs being used by people who had them given to them (also both HIIs being handed over in camp)
Jill's vote being 3-2-2
Brenda vs Marty TC (with Marty actually owning her and keeping the Idol then, lol)
Kelly B's blindside
The double quit (as much as hated it)
The family visit bit
Dan's horribly inept challenge performance
Dan outlasting almost EVERYBODY at that one Immunity

Just off top of head, lol.

Edit: Things are much better when you look for things you LIKED about a season instead of trying to nitpick what you didn't like, don't you agree?

Sariku

Smash Master
Yes, I do think it's easier to decide then! But none of those were season makers to me, haha. I mean, I think that the game pre-tribal swap was the most interesting bit. After that, it just seemed to die. Pretty much, until the double boot, the season was interesting. But past that... I don't know. Everything that was outside of tribal and challenges seemed dull.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
The thing with me is, I'd rather watch a season with a lot of little good things that I like, than one with just two or three "OMG!!!" moments that everything has to be built on.

Top Bottom