• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

Sariku

Smash Master
Hey Sariku, when was transcribing the Voting Video, I noticed some things, and did some digging and found out some rumours that might interest you. Don't think it's spoiler, but using tags to be safe.

Jane (votes Sash): You can lie all you want to- *gets cut off by a sudden camera change to her folding the vote from above...odd*

Sash (votes Jane): You're a classy southern lady, but what you pulled today at camp and at Tribal is utterly disgusting- *he gets cut off the same way too, I smell controversy *

Apparently, Jane accused Sash of trying to bribe her for her jury vote by saying that if she voted for him to win, he'd pay for her mortgage. The producers stopped TC and discussed it, but there was no video proof so they couldn't do anything. Though apparently both Sash/Jane mentioned it in their voting bit, so it was cut out. If true, no way is Sash going to ever get invited back, especially since if they caught it on film he'd have been removed from the game.
That is a REALLY cool spoiler. WHERE did you read this? I want to read all about this, this sounds completely awesome.

Also, about Jane putting out the fire, this is the story behind that: apparently that fire has never gone out since Jane started to tend it. She was the fire maiden. It's the longest lasting fire in Survivor history, and she put it out. No one else really has fire experience on the tribe, so that's why Fabio was so pissy about it.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, the person who put the videos up had something about it, and my spoiler source mentioned something about it too. Plus a bunch of people on Sucks were like "if the allegations about Sash are true, no way he's coming back".

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, the person who put the videos up had something about it, and my spoiler source mentioned something about it too. Plus a bunch of people on Sucks were like "if the allegations about Sash are true, no way he's coming back".
I really need to catch up in the Sucks S21 thread... >_<;

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Believe me, as somebody that's on/off gone to Sucks for years...you really DON'T want to go there. All they do is yell at each other for 40 pages like 12 year olds with mods that don't do much of anything, and make 140 page fan threads for Sydney from Tocantins, Purple Kelly, and Dan from Gabon. All while posting spoilers AS TOPIC TITLES in every forum. There's a reason I'm boycotting it for S22.

Sariku

Smash Master
I love all the hate, though, :3

So I always read Jeff's blogs, and OH BOY!

By Jeff Probst: (http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/16/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-nicaragua-episode-14/)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Finally, we have a big announcement regarding the next season of Survivor that I think you’re going to want to check out! It’s.. EPIC.
I'm not going to say a thing, but apparently something EPIC is going to happen at this reunion show. *looks at what Missyea says S22 is going to be*

:DDD

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, in fairness, I don't think Missyae's going to be saying anything for a while with the legal stuff still ongoing.
You're just doing the Missyae hate again, x].
All I'm saying is that her and all the other spoilers saying that this season would be (POTENTIAL S22 Theme Spoiler)
Russell VS. Rob looks like a good chance of happening
:p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That wasn't missyae hate, that was just stating what appears to be true.

And...
That's been a rumoured/suggested thing going around ever since the S20 reunion show, and with missyae's last thing proven false, anything's possible at this point. Besides, while there's supposedly been all this stuff on Russhole being there, there's been ZERO info on Rob supposedly being there. So just because there's a bunch of returning people, doesn't make it Rob vs Russell, and I'm sure they wouldn't actually CALL it that (knowing what the rumoured title of the season is, REALLY makes it seem likely for a 'second chance' season). I mean, they didn't call Guatemala "Bobby Jon vs Stephenie".

Sariku

Smash Master
That wasn't missyae hate, that was just stating what appears to be true.

And...
That's been a rumoured/suggested thing going around ever since the S20 reunion show, and with missyae's last thing proven false, anything's possible at this point. Besides, while there's supposedly been all this stuff on Russhole being there, there's been ZERO info on Rob supposedly being there. So just because there's a bunch of returning people, doesn't make it Rob vs Russell, and I'm sure they wouldn't actually CALL it that (knowing what the rumoured title of the season is, REALLY makes it seem likely for a 'second chance' season). I mean, they didn't call Guatemala "Bobby Jon vs Stephenie".
Jeff joked, the idea picked up, they did it. Of course it won't be called RvR, but they'll be hogging the spotlight, no doubt, :p
Though I still think it's them plus a bunch of newbie players. Like a pseudo FvF's season.
And she has false cast spoilers, which contradicted other people who were spoiling, like blackwhale, but all of them came together and said it's all about Russell and Rob. So that's all I have to say, x]

We get in the most pointless arguments, Livey, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
If it was pseudo Fans vs Favourites, then Rob/Russell would have to be on the same tribe with some other returning people. And again, I've even looked and found nothing on Rob returning aside from someone who said they initially wanted Rich vs Russell, and that doesn't even mention Rob. That being said, I remember Coach talking about going on a trip somewhere. And really, I don't see how it would pick up or how Russell could possibly survive long with a bunch of people that now how he plays. I mean, they'll probably hate him and vote him out first or second go around while Rob is fine if that were the case. Like I said, it's quite silly to think of and I'll believe it if I see it, but even if they DID do it, it's be pseudo-Guatemala, not pseudo-FvF, lol.

And nah, the only thing pointless is how into them we actually get.

Sariku

Smash Master
If it was pseudo Fans vs Favourites, then Rob/Russell would have to be on the same tribe with some other returning people. And again, I've even looked and found nothing on Rob returning aside from someone who said they initially wanted Rich vs Russell, and that doesn't even mention Rob. That being said, I remember Coach talking about going on a trip somewhere. And really, I don't see how it would pick up or how Russell could possibly survive long with a bunch of people that now how he plays. I mean, they'll probably hate him and vote him out first or second go around while Rob is fine if that were the case. Like I said, it's quite silly to think of and I'll believe it if I see it, but even if they DID do it, it's be pseudo-Guatemala, not pseudo-FvF, lol.

And nah, the only thing pointless is how into them we actually get.
I should of said pseudo-Guatemala, not FvF, lol. That was my bad right there, :p
And all SEG has to do is look for the most star-struck mactors ever, and that's how Russell can last so long all over again, lol

I really hate you two... :\
If it means anything, everything is complete speculation entirely. :p
And if we happen to be about this, you'll find out Sunday afternoon anyways... D:

Sariku

Smash Master
lmao, I'm sorry, Gamer, x]
Think this way, once S21 ends, we'll have no reason to use spoiler tags! :D
How are you liking Borneo, bro? :O

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I should of said pseudo-Guatemala, not FvF, lol. That was my bad right there, :p
And all SEG has to do is look for the most star-struck mactors ever, and that's how Russell can last so long all over again, lol
:
Well, Sunday EVENING you mean, lol.

And also:
With Probst actually having a good hand in casting Nicaragua, a LOT of the cast are actually applicants or fans. The ones I know of so far are...

Wendy
Jimmy J
Jimmy T
Kelly B
Brenda
Sash (said Russell "inspired him")
Marty
Jane
Jill
Alina
Holly
Naonka (annoying as it is)
Yve
(Tyrone goes back and forth)

So that's like more than half the cast, so it's entirely possible they could actually get a number of non-mactors on, which always works well since freaking Spillman was wrecking things for a while. And I don't know, I think even some star-struck mactors would realize how vile Russell is and get sick of him.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, Sunday EVENING you mean, lol.

And also:
With Probst actually having a good hand in casting Nicaragua, a LOT of the cast are actually applicants or fans. The ones I know of so far are...

Wendy
Jimmy J
Jimmy T
Kelly B
Brenda
Sash (said Russell "inspired him")
Marty
Jane
Jill
Alina
Holly
Naonka (annoying as it is)
Yve
(Tyrone goes back and forth)

So that's like more than half the cast, so it's entirely possible they could actually get a number of non-mactors on, which always works well since freaking Spillman was wrecking things for a while. And I don't know, I think even some star-struck mactors would realize how vile Russell is and get sick of him.
There is no reason for that list to be in spoilers, but it's fine, x].
I know that Shannon cheated his way into the game. Boo Benis recommended James to be put in China. Gold.
He recommended Russell in Samoa. Gold.
He recommended Shannon in Nicaragua. Lawlll.
I think it's funny that they cast them so easily. You can even go to CBS and look at all the cast bios, all of them say they are from Lafayette, Louisiana. It's almost sickening, ]:
At least most all of them are entertaining, lol.

Jud I think was a mactor chosen, but I'm glad he was! Chase I'm pretty sure was chosen. I remember hearing one or two people being called in off the streets, but I don't remember who exactly...

Oh, and Jimmy T. is DEFINITELY a mactor. I don't even know what you mean.

/troll

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
How are you liking Borneo, bro? :O
I've only seen 3 episodes so far and I'm already in love with Hatch. The dude is really cocky... Like almost Russel Hantz cocky, but unlike Russel, he's actually good with people. Well at least that's what I've seen so far.

Too bad he couldn't make it onto HvV because of his trouble with the law.

Sariku

Smash Master
Did you ever say you were have watched All Stars before? I'm guessing not. That's the only season with Hatch I've seen everything in. He's really entertaining!

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Nope I've never seen any seasons before Gabon... But that will soon change!

I think I'll watch a couple more Borneo episodes tonight actually. :)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Your Jimmy T comment is total LOL, Sariku.

And actually if memory serves correctly, James/Boo/Russhole actually own a bar together, and James/Russell had a F2 before HvV even started.

Purple Kelly was found at a mall in Hawaii when Spillman was on freaking vacation (so I guess she still has SOME say in the casting, which is looking to be like 50% Probst/50% Spillman right about now since apparently Probst DID threaten to quit if he didn't get a bigger casting say). I think Chase answered an ad in the newspaper, Dan had some of his 'Italian business connections' contact casting to get him on, Benry of course works as a bartender at an LA bar that Spillman frequents, and I'm not too sure about the story on Fabio. Also, there's some Shannon vs Sucks videos that Shannon himself made. And hey, there's like single digit amounts from Louisiana, compare that to how many they get from California.

Edit: And I actually started re-watching Pearl Islands today. It really is pretty good. But a hilarious moment is in the first challenge when it goes "Drake leading" and then the camera switches to Osten and Ryno's bare butts and says "Morgan behind".

Sariku

Smash Master
Your Jimmy T comment is total LOL, Sariku.

And actually if memory serves correctly, James/Boo/Russhole actually own a bar together, and James/Russell had a F2 before HvV even started.

Purple Kelly was found at a mall in Hawaii when Spillman was on freaking vacation (so I guess she still has SOME say in the casting, which is looking to be like 50% Probst/50% Spillman right about now since apparently Probst DID threaten to quit if he didn't get a bigger casting say). I think Chase answered an ad in the newspaper, Dan had some of his 'Italian business connections' contact casting to get him on, Benry of course works as a bartender at an LA bar that Spillman frequents, and I'm not too sure about the story on Fabio. Also, there's some Shannon vs Sucks videos that Shannon himself made. And hey, there's like single digit amounts from Louisiana, compare that to how many they get from California.

Edit: And I actually started re-watching Pearl Islands today. It really is pretty good. But a hilarious moment is in the first challenge when it goes "Drake leading" and then the camera switches to Osten and Ryno's bare butts and says "Morgan behind".
Only a few from LA maybe, but they were all from the same area! I mean, Boo admitted to getting those three on, lol. I just wonder why they choose Boo, from all people, to take suggestions from, x]

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Maybe they were worried he's damn near kill himself falling down the stairs or something if they said no? And actually, I counted and they have like, literally 80 different Survivors just from California alone.

Sariku

Smash Master
Wow, that's crazy, Livey! Also, I have a question about Survivor FvF . I'll put it in Spoiler tags so I don't spoil it for Real Gamer! ;)

I read somewhere that Alexis and James from Micronesia may of broken a rule, like jumping over production fences or something, and that his medivac and her vote may of been staged to disqualify them? I can't find it on google anywhere though. Have you heard of this, or this is just some dumb bull**** rumor someone made up?

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Wow, that's crazy, Livey! Also, I have a question about Survivor FvF . I'll put it in Spoiler tags so I don't spoil it for Real Gamer! ;)

I read somewhere that Alexis and James from Micronesia may of broken a rule, like jumping over production fences or something, and that his medivac and her vote may of been staged to disqualify them? I can't find it on google anywhere though. Have you heard of this, or this is just some dumb bull**** rumor someone made up?
I've very much heard that rumour too. They supposedly hopped a production fence once and got a sandwich or something. Apparently James' finger injury wasn't quite as bad as it was made out to be. Also, if you remember in one of the episodes Alexis talks about having an injured knee. This was supposedly from when she landed wrong from quickly jumping back over one of the fences. It's been said that her vote off wasn't necessarily staged, but that the HII was 'planted' in an easy to find place so that Amanda would find it and be able to Idol out Alexis with it. Also, side note. In Survivor Palau, if you don't count Ian, there are still FOUR people who quit the game. Ashlee, Jeff, and Kim all asked to be voted out, and Janu well, flat out quit.

Sariku

Smash Master
I've very much heard that rumour too. They supposedly hopped a production fence once and got a sandwich or something. Apparently James' finger injury wasn't quite as bad as it was made out to be. Also, if you remember in one of the episodes Alexis talks about having an injured knee. This was supposedly from when she landed wrong from quickly jumping back over one of the fences. It's been said that her vote off wasn't necessarily staged, but that the HII was 'planted' in an easy to find place so that Amanda would find it and be able to Idol out Alexis with it. Also, side note. In Survivor Palau, if you don't count Ian, there are still FOUR people who quit the game. Ashlee, Jeff, and Kim all asked to be voted out, and Janu well, flat out quit.
Whoa, that makes a LOT of sense! I was wondering what happened to Alexis' knee! It's crazy that they brought James back again, but I guess he was just that big a fan favorite, :O
Wow. Are there any other wild Survivor rumors like that? I'm SO intrigued now!

And I don't count Ian, and that's wild too. But I don't count them as quitting if they ask to leave. If I knew I'd be a burden to my tribe and I knew I couldn't win, I'd probably do the same thing too. Or I could see why someone would, anyways.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, here's some other stuff I've heard, some of which you probably already know Sariku:

- In Borneo, Stacey tried to sue CBS claiming that Dirk and someone else (Sean?) were bribed by CBS to vote her off over Rudy, which Dirk testified about. Also, Greg would hide in the bushes and jump out to scare camera guys

- In Australia, Kimmi told Tina when the two tribes were standing on the top of the waterfall for the challenge where they had to jump off, that Deb had voted for Jeff. Also, after Skupin was med-evaced, Kucha had a TC where they laid down his torch.

- In Marquesas, Peter was actually voted out for competing with Hunter over the Alpha Male spot in the tribe. Also, when Gina was voted out, Probst flipped out on Kathy/Paschal/Neleh and supposedly called Neleh "firecrotch".

- In Thailand, there was a lot of stuff about Clay being racist.

- In Pearl Islands, Tijuana claimed to know Spanish, but didn't. Tijuana went because she was arrogantly telling everyone Christa was going home, Lill was voted back in by the Outcasts because they couldn't stand her and Nicole/Michelle didn't want her wrecking their vacation anymore and figured they weren't going to go back in anyway, and the jury in the F2 was INCREDIBLY vicious at Lill to the point that Fairplay told her she should burn her Scout uniform.

- In All-Stars, when Jenna M left, Rob C was the first to hug her, but the only one shown not hugging her. Mogo Mogo also held a Tribal Council to lay down her torch as a group after she left.

- In Vanuatu, Twila/Scout were 10x worse to Eliza than was ever shown, the "Young Boys" alliance came together when they passed notes on the boat to each other and Sarge caught them, everyone in the cast figured John K was a legitimate idiot, and Chris tried to cross the balance beam over 42 times.

- In Palau, Jonathan was so anti-social that everybody thought his name was "Kevin", and Coby was getting people against him in case of a 20 person TC. Also, the merge colour was supposed to be green.

- In Guatemala, Jim voted for Margaret because they drew straws to see who Jim would vote for and she got the short one. Also, the mud challenge where they had to pull on ropes lasted a bunch of rounds instead of what was shown. Also, Brian Corridan planned to try and use a 3-2-1 vote on NuYaxha a full season before Cirie ever tried it. As well, when Judd got voted out, he screamed, threw a fit, and tossed his torch down before finally calming down and bringing it over.

- In Exile Island, Sally tried to jump over to Casaya at the merge almost immediately, but wasn't needed. Terry also was going to pass her the HII, but had missed the window of opportunity to do so.

- In Cook Islands, the main alliance on Puka was Yul/Brad/Becky. Jonathan hated Adam and Parvati so much (as well as Nate) because Parvati/Nate were making jokes about his wife and essentially calling her a well...loose woman, and Adam wiped his *** with Jonathan's shirt.

- In Fiji there was a 10 vs 9 alliance pre-tribes of people who built the shelter vs people who searched for food, which is why Sylvia divided the tribes as she did, to break up the other alliance. Alex also went to pass the HII to Edgardo as people were voting but wasn't allowed.

- I actually don't have much on China except that Todd expected the final vote to be 4-3-0 for Courtney with her getting Frosti, Erik, James, and Denise's votes while he got Jaime, PG, and JR's.

- We went over Micronesia, though the Tribal Council that Mikey B went home was actually initially a 4-4-1 tie. Erik/Alexis/Jason/Mikey voted for Chet, Kathy/Natalie/Tracy/Chet voted for Mikey, and Joel voted for Jason with the thought that Mikey and Chet would do a firemaking challenge. Also, on NuAirai, there was an alliance of Eliza/Jason/Jonathan/Alexis/Kathy before Jonathan got removed that was going to vote off James first and then Parvati second.

- In Gabon, Sugar cut up and stole everyone's bags to make her dress. The original Onion Alliance of Marcus/Charlie/Corinne/Jacquie was brought together by everyone wanting to bang Marcus. Susie was always going to vote Marcus out over Ken. Ken told the Onions that the HII had been used when Kelly went and that she'd been Idol'd out. Also, Ken told Susie and Sugar that he was going to vote Matty at F7, and both were fine with it.

- In Tocantins, Sierra was incredibly entitled and bratty, and hated by everyone but Brendan. Erinn was the most hated person by the jury, and Jerry could've beaten JT in a jury vote. Also, Joe 'half-quit' as he kept saying to the medical team "I guess I should get med-evaced out of here, huh?"

- In Samoa, Laura said she checked the same bridge Russhole found his second HII at, in the same spot and found nothing. Brett and Laura also knew each other from before the game as they both went to the same church and had a final 2.

- Surprisingly, can't remember much about Heroes vs Villains stuff, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Wow, all of those were really interesting. Like... whoa. It explains a lot. I didn't know in All Stars they had tribals to pay respects to those who quit. That's really, really cool. Also, did you care for Laura at all in Samoa? I know you hate Russell, but whether true or not, I think Laura would say anything for attention.

A fun fact I do know about Laura is that she originally applied for Big Brother or Amazing Race, one of the two, but was put in Survivor instead.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Wow, all of those were really interesting. Like... whoa. It explains a lot. I didn't know in All Stars they had tribals to pay respects to those who quit. That's really, really cool. Also, did you care for Laura at all in Samoa? I know you hate Russell, but whether true or not, I think Laura would say anything for attention.

A fun fact I do know about Laura is that she originally applied for Big Brother or Amazing Race, one of the two, but was put in Survivor instead.

Actually, I rather liked Laura despite her being WAAAY hardcore conservative and semi-crazy. I mean, her talk where she tried to cheer up Shamu was nice, and as far as I was concerned her being so against Shamu and Russhole made her belonging of the Heroes tribe in my book since Galu was much more entertaining than Foa Foa.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, any tribe with Dave Ball has to be entertaining! I loved Dave and Eric. I miss them a LOT. I'd love to see them in some random season, but I know it won't happen. q_q

Except when Eric ****ing convinced the jury to vote for Natalie instead of Russell. If he didn't give that speech, I think he would of won it >_>

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Actually no. The jury initially was going to vote for Mick, but Natalie's Final Tribal Speech (which, according to Laura, a lot of which wasn't shown) changed their minds to her. Erik's comment and speech was just to clarify to the jurors that the vote had changed. Jaison and the Galus were always going to vote as an anti-Russell block because of how poorly he played and how he treated them, it was just a matter of which non-Russell finalist it was. And I don't want to get into a long discussion, but note that the only 2 votes Russell got were from the 2 people that actually thought they were friends with him and that he actually played a social game with.

Sariku

Smash Master
Ugh, I guessssss I can't prove you wrong, :/
I wish we had unedited tribal councils. If they at least uploaded them online? That'd be AMAZING.

Sariku

Smash Master
I know that on average they do, but even Probst says it in interviews. We don't see nearly enough of tribal to know what's going on
And I would STILL watch them, even if it did last hours.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I would LOVE to watch the full length of the TCs. Just reading up on a lot of stuff it's obvious that we, the viewers, only see a very small portion of the chaos.

For example- Shannon said he got a terrible edit and looked like the aggressor when he was picking on Sash, but apparently (according to him) Sash was the one who kept pushing Shannon's buttons until he finally snapped.

Props to Sash if that's true :laugh:

Sariku

Smash Master
Gamer: Spoilers say that it was the shortest tribal in history. It quite literally lasted 15 minutes. From the first question to when Jud and Na'Onka asked if they could just vote, that's all it was. It was blown up to be the most aggressive tribal in not only in the game, but ever. But that was a complete letdown, x]

Top Bottom