• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SURVIVOR series (Season 26 airs Feb. 13!)

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So it's really late at night and I'm just watching some more Survivor Borneo and I just finished watching a really interesting segment during an episode that made me think about something I've surprisingly never thought about.

Greg and Coleen were going out and having sex in the forest just about every night and Coleen was flat out open about it.

It kinda makes you think... How often DOES it happen every season... And between whom?

Sariku

Smash Master
Whoa, really Gamer? I guess never finishing Borneo (my DVD crapped out on me), I never ever heard about that. I assumed some people have had sex on the show before, but wow. Season 1?
I'd never have sex on the show, x]. Camera mennnn :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well actually, apparently Colleen and Greg never really DID have sex on the island. They both were like "yeah, it's a TV show" so figured they'd act like they did to get people talking and so they could play along and have some fun with it. They really are awesome characters that you just don't get these days.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Lol Greg is freaking hilarious and Coleen is super cute. But whether they were serious about it or not you KNOW it happens.

Amanda and Ozzy anyone? ;)

Sariku

Smash Master
Lol Greg is freaking hilarious and Coleen is super cute. But whether they were serious about it or not you KNOW it happens.

Amanda and Ozzy anyone? ;)
On the island? Nah, I don't think they went at it at all. Amber and Rob, that's SLIGHT, but I honestly hold Rob to a higher standard than that. I don't think he'd ever do that on the game.
Russell and Shambo :sick:

x]. I can't think of serious Survivor relationships, now that I think about it... Those two from China only dated, I think. I don't think they did anything on the island.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Actually, there's a rumour that Boston Rob and Amber were dating before All-Stars. Also, Rob C said he found a condom on the beach, and well, I don't think Sue and Big Tom were getting it on, lol.

Also, when it comes to Erik and Jaime from China, they actually DID get married after the show, and have a child together, if you care.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Various sites, interviews, Rob C's podcast, Stephen from Tocantins blogs, etc. Like I said, been watching since I was 12/13, and been checking info like that occasionally on the side for a few years now, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
I wish I would of started way back in the day too, lol. I actually never have listened to it before. Is it all Survivor related, and worth listening to? :o

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Most of it's Survivor related, yeah. He does it with his wife(?) Nicole, and they interview and discuss a lot of Survivor-related things on it. They've had Sandra, Ken, Randy, and Jonathan Penner among others on there. I remember specifically when they had Ken on that they had a conversation about how, while Russell could never win Survivor, he'd be the greatest Mario Party player ever. :bee:

Sariku

Smash Master
So who are you guys rooting for again? I think you were saying Holly, Livewire, but I have the worst memory in the world. Fabio, go!<3

Sariku

Smash Master
I just dug this up off of youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr65I0WKlco

50 bucks says they had some form of sex after CBS cut the video off.

Oh but at this point I'm rooting for Sash, Brenda's right hand man.
I think you may just be right! I wish CBS would share things like this with us, D:
Like, facts. They should tell us about James and Alexis. About Jane and Sash, etc.

EDIT: Wow, I just realized there wasn't a family visit in Fiji. Looking into it, there was a coop in the government around the time and it was unsafe to fly them in. That's really interesting!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
So who are you guys rooting for again? I think you were saying Holly, Livewire, but I have the worst memory in the world. Fabio, go!<3
Well, I'm actually rooting for Fabio first, and then Holly/Dan. Pretty much anyone but panzy Chase and cheating Sash, lol.

And also, there was no family visit in Samoa.

Sariku

Smash Master
Well, I'm actually rooting for Fabio first, and then Holly/Dan. Pretty much anyone but panzy Chase and cheating Sash, lol.

And also, there was no family visit in Samoa.
...That's right! Because the first time we saw Missyae was at the Reunion.
Aw... I can't believe that even though I love the family visits, I didn't realize these ones didn't happen. >_<

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Haha, oh Sariku, that's a good one. I take back saying you can't be funny when you want to be.

Edit: And yeah, I know that didn't need spoilers, so I took them out.

Sariku

Smash Master
Haha, oh Sariku, that's a good one. I take back saying you can't be funny when you want to be.

Edit: And yeah, I know that didn't need spoilers, so I took them out.
X] I caught your edit in my quote, :p
And did you ever say that I can't be funny? I don't even recall that, Livey, lmao.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Touche. Still though, I really DO have this urge for the last Immunity Challenge to be like "hold this weight up" and Dan to kick everybody's butts, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
Touche. Still though, I really DO have this urge for the last Immunity Challenge to be like "hold this weight up" and Dan to kick everybody's butts, lol.
I really would like to see him get to the finals. It'd be just like we have a final two, which are usually way superior :]

And what do you think of the stamina final immunity challenges? Those are always my favorite. The one in Heroes VS. Villains? It was okay. The one in Palau? One of the best, period. The one in All Stars. The one in Pearl Islands. The one in China. I just. Baahhhhh<3

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I really like the stamina Final Immunities the best, actually. I mean, they're the most fair and go most off of determination. And actually, if Dan was against Chase/Sash in the F3, I'm pretty sure Dan would win.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I personally want Jud orDan to win ha

Dan winning would be like...Dan from Street Fighter winning a Street Fighter tournament amiright?

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah, Real_Gamer. Hatch left the game pre-jury on All Stars and he and Jeff both said that he was sent on a cruise. Where he found his love interest, and got married. I think. They're at least dating.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, they're well, whatever the official US term for "gay married" is. Also fun fact, Rich completely had the hots for Sean in Borneo, lol.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
rofl at how this thread is just 2-3 people talking. Anyways I hope Holly wins because she's the only one left in my betting pool. I think she stands a decent chance.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
As far as I'm concerned, anybody but Chase/Sash stand a chance in the Finals. I think that if either of those two make it, the jury's probably going to form a "anybody but them" thing. But then again, stuff like that's been happening in Survivor for YEARS now, lol.

Sariku

Smash Master
As far as I'm concerned, anybody but Chase/Sash stand a chance in the Finals. I think that if either of those two make it, the jury's probably going to form a "anybody but them" thing. But then again, stuff like that's been happening in Survivor for YEARS now, lol.
I'd be very pleased if Holly took the game, :]
She's had such a huge turn around, she has had such a good attitude. She didn't make any enemies, besides maybe Dan and most recently Jane.

Top Bottom