• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage Glitch and Info Amazarium

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
If Ivysaur tethers the left ledge of Pirate Ship at the tip of her range she'll swing through the water as if it doesn't exist and run into the front of the ship for an instance suicide KO XD

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
On Pirate Ship if you foostool someone when the bumper thingy appears the person will fall through the stage and dying.

Birchnatch

Smash Rookie
the fallthrough glitch happend to me when in a tournement in rainbow cruise at the end where the blocks fall if u stand too long on them... a lucario fthrew me and i just went under...

ˆthe post above mine looks liek what happned

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Okay, concerning the post about Sonic going over the rainbow and dying, that's false. Sonic can die off the top within certain conditions, though, and I tested it. Sonic can only die off the top if he's above the Blocks, and only then if he's above a part missing a block or so on the top. You can replicate this by having Sonic Jump->Jump->UpB over a fully completed Block section and having his spring break the top block. Occasionally, Sonic will die immediately. If you pay attention to these scenarios, right after his death, a block fills the spot where his spring broke the block.

What seems to happen is that once it spawns immediately after the spring breaking it, Sonic lands on it and dies.

Granted, it doesn't always spawn immediately.

On to other stages...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkjItgz5c0 shows a second mechanic of the stage worth mentioning. AA already noted the going under the rock.

And on Rumble Falls, hitting the switch the drops down the platforms (Not the long one that shifts positions, or the one that goes up) and falling down into it teleports you to a spot usually above it and to the right. Try it out if you don't believe me. If you need confirmation, I could make a video, but it's easy to test.

Tatty_bonga

Smash Rookie
Zero suit Samus has the ability to grab the edge with up-B on Delfino Plaza and Brinstar (on a certain part) when under the map at awkward angles, making her very hard to lose on these two maps, especially Delfino Plaza. Unless she is close to/directly under the center, she can pretty much recover every time... No video, sorry.

Tatty_bonga

Smash Rookie
I tried that Olimar on Green Greens glitch, and my Wii lost ALL of my Brawl data. I tried it on a friends Wii, that had a few characters unlocked fearing the glitch would do this. Don't try it, it's not worth it :p

_clinton

Smash Master
I found one for Shadow Moses...it was done using Lucas' dsmash...

The stages pillar was destroyed but you couldn't walk through the area...

I'll send a video sometime if I get a chance...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Alrighty, I've begun work on the banned stages.

Teleq

Smash Rookie
On Castle Siege, during the last transition (the one that goes back to the starting stage), if you grab someone at the right spot you can both reappear under the stage, which leads for an easy suicide kill (depending on the recoveries).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3N9x7qK6c

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
On Castle Siege, during the last transition (the one that goes back to the starting stage), if you grab someone at the right spot you can both reappear under the stage, which leads for an easy suicide kill (depending on the recoveries).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3N9x7qK6c
Thats pretty old. And it does it on the 2nd to 3rd transformation as well.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
Was it known that your character's shadow appear on the top surface of the wifi waiting room if you go underneath the stage?

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Can someone show when exactly you use Robs FS in Eldin? I've seen the video, but it doesn't seem to work for me. Do the timing and position have to be flawless?

BTW i got Gigalypuff lol, that was pretty awesome.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Speaking of Jigglypuff. This is pretty old but its not on here.

In the Wifi Waiting Room, Jigglypuff spawns exactly the right distance to get a phantom hit on the sandbag with the first jab.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Perhaps we should add hazard damage for the assorted stages to this? I just gathered almost all of it.

Mario Circuit cars (15%)
Rumble Falls spike 1 (15%)
Rumble Falls spike 2 (10%)
Rumble Falls spike 3 (15%)
Bridge of Eldin King Bulbin (15%)
Bridge of Eldin Bomb (30%)
Pirate Ship catapult (0%)
Pirate Ship bombs (55%)
Pirate Ship boat bow in general (20%)
Pirate Ship boat bow beaching on rock (10%)
Norfair lava floor (14%)
Norfair lava walls (14%)
Norfair lava background (18%)
Norfair lava pillars (10%)
Halberd laser (42%, multihit)
Halberd bombs (20%)
Halberd claw (10%)
Spear Pillar laser (27%, multihit)
Spear Pillar Dialga attack (25%)
Spear Pillar Cresselia background beams (15%)
Spear Pillar Cresselia spinning beams (20%)
Port Town Aero Dive cars (20%)
Port Town Aero Dive track (15%)
Port Town Aero Dive wall (10%)
WarioWare speeding car (13%)
WarioWare acid rain (1% continuous, at most about 15%)
WarioWare raining arrows (30%)
WarioWare stomping foot (20%)
WarioWare background earthquake (20%)
Distant Planet monster (no damage, grab -> death)
New Pork City ultimate chimera (100% or 200%, varies: I seem to recall seeing 300% before even)
Summit icicles (20%)
Summit front of glacier (18%)
Summit fish tail (15%)
Summit fish bite (no damage, grab -> death)
75m fires (10%)
75m Donkey Kong (20%)
75m springs (20%)
Mario Bros. red crabs (13%)
Mario Bros. blue crabs (15%)
Mario Bros. purple crabs (17%)
Mario Bros. green turtles (11%)
Mario Bros. purple turtles (13%)
Mario Bros. red turtles (15%)
Mario Bros. fireballs (20%)
Flat Zone 2 chef form food (8%)
Flat Zone 2 Oil Panic form people (13%)
Flat zone 2 Lion form tamers (12%)
PictoChat arrows (10%)
PictoChat side spikes (20%)
PictoChat fire (1% per hit)
PictoChat bombs (25%)
PictoChat cart (10%)
PictoChat pirahna plant (10%)
Green Hill Zone checkpoint (10%)
Jungle Japes klaptrap (30%)
Onett cars (30%)
Corneria arwings (12%)
Corneria main cannon (30%? hard to tell)
Corneria main cannon recoil (30%)
Green Greens Bomb Blocks (20%)
Green Greens exploding apples (20%)
Brinstar acid (14%)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
HO

Wow, that's awesome Amazing. I've been meaning to update.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
if you use wario's bike into water, you go right through it until you jump off. I didn't see it on there, so i might as well say so.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
if you use wario's bike into water, you go right through it until you jump off. I didn't see it on there, so i might as well say so.
Confirming that this is true. It's a pretty cool trick.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Upon closer inspection with an unrestricted camera, the audience in PS2 does NOT have Pokemon, Goombas, and stuff. They are merely some of the worst renditions of human forms ever created. (Some have their hands in the air cheering, others are moving about the stadium, others are sitting)

DRK

Smash Rookie
Upon closer inspection with an unrestricted camera, the audience in PS2 does NOT have Pokemon, Goombas, and stuff. They are merely some of the worst renditions of human forms ever created. (Some have their hands in the air cheering, others are moving about the stadium, others are sitting)
I just did the same thing, and it looked like your right... but on the bottom middle part of the right side, you can see something that looks like 8-bit Mario and one of the people look like they have the head of the duck hunt dog.

UberMario

Smash Master
I just did the same thing, and it looked like your right... but on the bottom middle part of the right side, you can see something that looks like 8-bit Mario and one of the people look like they have the head of the duck hunt dog.
Can you post a pic?

Top Bottom