• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage Glitch and Info Amazarium

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Odd glitch happened the other day. Even the replay will not replicate it for some reason, even with the same hacks I was running at the time.

A Luigi taunt spike on a bomb block on Green Greens resulted in death at zero for him and the nearby Falco. I have not been able to replicate this.

Tesh

Smash Hero
There is a glitch on Green Greens that causes Lucario to get stuck in his "T" stance. Can't get out unless someone hits you. It would be about as rare as the treadmill SD though.

UberMario

Smash Master
At Shadow Moses Island, if Sonic does a Spin Dash (vB) while "returning" to the main stage WHILE the wall rebuilds itself, it will trigger the glitch where he flies off the screen. Interestingly, when I did it I ended up killing someone offscreen a FULL LEVEL below me. 0_o

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I don't know if this helps, but i did some testing for PS1 and PS2, and there is a pattern that applies to both stages.

PS2
PS1

From this data, I assume that the pattern works like this: random set of 4 transformations, however none will repeat. After that, it does a new set, and none of them will repeat.

Ex: red, blue, green, yellow, green, red, yellow, blue.

Rvikwd

Smash Rookie
There's a glitch where the player can automatically receive the smash ball... even though its waaaaaay far from him.....//~

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Norfair: Ganon's SideB into the lava = Opponent dies and Ganon stops at the lava.
Halberd: Ike and MK can go through the bottom of the "ship" transition of the level with reverse Aether/Drill Rush.
Hanenbow: Sonic's Teleport Glitch- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l914NVkLKU
Yoshi's Island(Brawl): Yoshi can indefinitely do groundpounds on the right side of the stage(for some reason, he will fall off with specific timing). Similar to Kirby's Pictopounding glitch.
Battlefield: The jewel at the bottom of the stage is a wall.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Norfair: Ganon's SideB into the lava = Opponent dies and Ganon stops at the lava.
Halberd: Ike and MK can go through the bottom of the "ship" transition of the level with reverse Aether/Drill Rush.
Hanenbow: Sonic's Teleport Glitch- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l914NVkLKU
Yoshi's Island(Brawl): Yoshi can indefinitely do groundpounds on the right side of the stage(for some reason, he will fall off with specific timing). Similar to Kirby's Pictopounding glitch.
Battlefield: The jewel at the bottom of the stage is a wall.
That sonic glitch isn't hanenbow exclusive at all, its likely the same thing UberMario mentioned.

UberMario

Smash Master
A few days ago I found out the hard way that Yoshi can't turn aound with Egg Roll on the edges of PS2 when it's in Electric mode. On other stages pressing in the opposite direction will make Yoshi automatically stop at the edge, rather than going over.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I found one for Onett with pokeballs. if you throw a pokeball off-screen the pokemon will come out but if you pause it and look to see the pokemon you won't see it. You will only see the animations of the attack or effect. not sure if it works on other flat stages though. and i don't think this is a glitch but an animation problem but if you play as sheik in Green Greens and wall cling onto the blocks Sheik becomes inverted in her position.

FP!

Smash Rookie
MK has a suicide attack on several stages like New Pork, Skyworld, and Hyrule.
All you do is have your back all the way to the edge of the stage and Uthrow into a ceiling. The MK will miss the ground on the way down and you will both die.

princedavis

Smash Rookie
I recently at a tourny a falco I was versing fell through after he phantasmed through a wall on delfino during a switch I laughed my off only to get by a firebird through the floor. Then I won the match.

Cezz624

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cezz624
3DS FC
2964-9447-5535
Those are some cool glitches, I some have happened to me such as the jiggly puff growing huge with its final smash

Loxo

Smash Rookie
This happened to the CPUs that were battling me where they would get a hammer or a golden hammer and somehow they float for like, 5 seconds or so before gravity takes hold of them.

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
The Golden Hammer part isn't a glitch. If you keep tapping A while holding the GH, you will stay airborne.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
So delfino has this weird glitch where during the flat part of the stage with the stairs. Right when the stage starts to pick up again in the air if you for Bair you're opponent into the blast zone on the right this wall appears and the opponent bounces off of it preventing a kill.

Top Bottom