• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage Glitch and Info Amazarium

UberMario

Smash Master
Wow, I didn't realize how horrendously low-res that texture is, they didn't size it correctly either (the heads on the top row are cut off :laugh:)! Thanks for the pic. I think that what you are referring to is just a consequence of it being so pixelated.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I have a new glitch. If you use the wolf flash as....Wolf...you can glitch through the tree on Pokemon Stadium 1. I'll have a video posted today or tomorrow.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
There's one I discovered on Norfair ages ago, (but it is not really a glitch). If you jump around and if you are over a platform that is about to transform into a pod, you can get in it without wrecking the blue caps. Not really a glitch, but it is quite interesting.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Since this is the STAGE glitch place, I'll guess I can put it here.
If you load a "metal" Custom Stage and it has a certain piece, If the Ice Climbers load there Nana will fall to her death(or land on a platform).
I might get a video I might not

UberMario

Smash Master
Here is an interesting mechanic quirk on Hyrule Temple.

If you are playing as Mario and you stand just to the left of the solid column in the upper-middle part of the stage, you can cause a fireball to ricochet itself off the really small staircase back onto his head, however it just goes right through him.

Also if you stand behind that same column, any fireball you throw at it fizzles out instantaneously upon contact with it. (Even if the fireball just touched the ground for the first time)

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
dunno if this is a glitch anyone else has got, but one time when i was pikachu using his fs, one of the players(luigi) got stuck on the right platform on jungle ****, he could move around in the ledge and was spinning around like he had been footstooled, but no one could hit him, and he couldn't do any moves, he just floated there and couldn't grab the edge.(although i use codes often, this was a no code on match online with my friend. wish we could've saved the replay, but it was over 3 min)

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if these glitches have been discussed and not added, so due to general laziness, I'll simply post them:

On Green Greens, if you as Pokemon Trainer stand on a destructible block with none below it and switch out, then the block where you were is destroyed while you're still in the switching out animation, the Pokeball will float there, maybe fall, glitch into the stage. Point being, your Pokemon disappears for awhile until the game resolves the glitch, leaving the other player(s) to simply wait.

Again on Green Greens, if you as Zelda, Sheik, or Pokemon Trainer stand in the middle of a U-shaped formation of blocks and transform, and a block falls on you in the middle of your transformation, you will be stuck in the transformation animation until the blocks are destroyed or until the game resolves the glitch.

EDIT: Here's a video depicting them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOhaCFYOukA

UberMario

Smash Master
Someone could please explain these two that I have found?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq4X...m/user/cloudyboy94&feature=player_profilepage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWd5eOCozsE&feature=channel

I hope someone will reply and thanks!

On the second video just after the time zelda or sheik will die... (not visible on the clip.)

and How I putt avatar?
Does your cd have any scratches? I've never seen Transform take that long offline . . . . . . (I mean before she fell off screen)

osohe-kumatora

Smash Rookie
It was from a long time ago this video.

I nearly never use zelda but I try this week and I can't do this again.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Don't worry guys.

The guilt at one point will break me, and I'll update. :urg:

EDIT: MY THREE-THOUSANDTH POST NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I WAS SAVING THAT **** **** ****

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Here's one! If you run at the solid column at the top left-hand part of Temple as Captain Falcon or Ganondorf, you can keep running, although, I don't now about any other characters.

NOTE: You have to start running from a distance to perform this. You can only perform this on the right side of the solid platform.

-Kiros-

Smash Journeyman
This wasn't posted on the OP...

Jigglypuff at Green Greens can float against blocks forever. Just jump with Jigglypuff and hold towards the wall of blocks, and Jigglypuff will stay there as long as you hold towards the blocks.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
On green greens, Jigglypuff can "cling" to the blocks. Search it on youtube, there's a vid of it somewhere

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Also needs massive updating. O_O

Mainly because Amazing Ampharos enjoys lying to everyone about everything, specifically Pictochat transformation times.

T-block

B2B TST
Maybe you should get on that xP

In Jungle Japes, the Klap Trap doesn't come in exactly 10 second intervals. It's actually a few frames off... Amazing Ampharos can clarify with details.

I think you should add that in Luigi's Mansion, the house will only respawn if all four sections are destroyed, and that the bottom sections cannot be destroyed without destroying the top sections first. It's surprising how many people don't know that >_<

And of course, remove the false information on Pictochat. Feel free to link my thread.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I had an interesting experience with Brinstar recently. I had grabbed my friend, but he got stuck on the other side of the little bubbles in the middle. We recorded the replay and it should be up soon.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Maybe you should get on that xP

In Jungle Japes, the Klap Trap doesn't come in exactly 10 second intervals. It's actually a few frames off... Amazing Ampharos can clarify with details.

I think you should add that in Luigi's Mansion, the house will only respawn if all four sections are destroyed, and that the bottom sections cannot be destroyed without destroying the top sections first. It's surprising how many people don't know that >_<

And of course, remove the false information on Pictochat. Feel free to link my thread.
I knew that, but I rarely play on the stage... So it's sort of, useless info to me. But it's always nice to know. haha. Luigi's mansion could be a decent counterpick come to think about it. Well, it would if it weren't for all of the wall and floor blocks in the way.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
On Yoshi's Island Brawl (the starter stage). When you hang on the right ledge with Mr. G&W and press the jump x/y-button, you will not jump over, the G&W will appear a bit over the edge and fall again on to it. What I do is do the jump from edge, press A and 2nd jump and do another nair and then hang on the edge again. It comboes ;)

person701

Smash Journeyman
I'm surprised this one's not on the list. If you destroy the entire wall on Shadow Moses (doesn't matter which), if you're standing of near the walk of death boundary when a new wall rises to take it place, some characters can actually jump behind the new wall.

If that wasn't clear, I'll put a video up.

Top Bottom