• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Cruxis

Smash Lord
naruto is gay worst PR ever should have been mugshots or DBZ RIP ontario smash good night sweet scene

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
So
JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY:awesome:

Panelists (Meek, Tin, Red X, and I guess Iliad?) are we going to discuss the post-SiD8 update any time soon?
Might as well lol, was actually looking at some of the data for that today. I'd be down to meet whenever (so long as I don't have class or something)

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
There is no next level with Marth

Or Falco

Use MK

Get to the next level with him.

Pick Marth up again

You're at the next level already.

Congratulations.

I know it doesn't actually work this way

Tin Man

Smash Hero
THE NEW PR

It's been quite a while since the PR has been updated. Factors such as the MK ban and a lack of clear results made it rather difficult to produce a cohesive list. Fortunately, the panelists were finally able to gather enough data to update the PR. We hope the new list will encourage our players to improve their tournament performance in an attempt to obtain a higher position.

The PR was created using the last 4 tournaments (listed in chronological order)
-IMPULSE
-Revival of Salt: Kent Edition
-Showdown in Downtown 8
-Showdown in Downtown 9

The August A&C tournament and Iliad's charity tournament influenced the PR as well, but to a lesser degree then the 4 mentioned above.

The PR panel consists of
-Meekspeedy
-Red X
-Tin Man
-V115

So without further ado, here are the new Southern Ontario Brawl Power Rankings!

Collapsed for suspense ;)

[collapse=1.]1: Tin Man - Winning record against everyone he has played below him.[/collapse]

[collapse=2.]2: V115 - Winning record against everyone except for Tin. Consistently outplaces those below him.[/collapse]

[collapse=3.]3: Meekspeedy - Consistently outplaces those below him. Only 'unexpected' losing records against R e d X (at Iliad's Charity Tournament) and JMo (has only attended 1 tourney)[/collapse]

[collapse=4.]4: sauc3 - Placed well at RoS:KE and Iliad's Charity Tournament, and decently at SiD9. Has a losing record to R e d X, however he has better placings than those below him and entirely respectable losses. Also has an even record against Meekspeedy and a winning record against Poke.[/collapse]

[collapse=5.]5: R e d X - Has significantly better wins than those below him, including a winning record against Meekspeedy, sauc3 and an even record with DDM. Though he did not place very well at RoS:KE and SiD8, as well as having a losing record to Ruinn, he shows improvement in his great performance at Iliad's Charity Tournament and SiD9.[/collapse]

[collapse=6.]6: Poke - Winning records against DDM, R e d X and Blacktwins, and slightly better placings overall than R e d X. However, outside of these he lacks wins on the same level as R e d X's, has a losing record to Sauc3, an even record with Inle and was outplaced by R e d X at the most recent tournament.[/collapse]

[collapse=7.]7: Dan-Da-Man - Has an even record with R e d X and has slightly better placings than R e d X. However, he is below Poke and R e d X due to his largely inferior wins and his losing record to Poke. His winning record against Blacktwins and Inle and his better overall placing than those below him is what puts him at 7th.[/collapse]

[collapse=8.]8: Blacktwins - Has placings that rival those of Poke, however he has a losing record to Poke and DDM and lacks notable wins.[/collapse]

[collapse=9.]9: Iliad - Moved down due to low attendance. Remains above Inle due to being 4th on the previous PR, as well as having more respectable losses and outplacing Inle at SiD8.[/collapse]

[collapse=10.]10: Inle - Has an even record with Poke and performed decently at IMPULSE and RoS:KE, however he has a losing record to DDM and an even record with Chris Fisch, alongside poor placings at SiD8, August A&C and no notable winning records.[/collapse]

Honorable Mentions: (in alphabetical order)

[COLLAPSE="HM"]cMeDu - Placed well (9th) at SiD8 and has an impressive victory over Will, while having respectable losses to Hype and Meekspeedy. However, this was the only tournament he attended, so he remains an HM.
[/collapse]

[COLLAPSE="HM"]Hype - Placed very well (5th) at SiD8, beating Iliad and cMeDu, while having respectable losses to Tin Man and Will. However, this was the only tournament he attended, so he remains an HM.[/collapse]

[COLLAPSE="HM"]JMo - Placed well (9th) at SiD8, beating Meekspeedy while having respectable losses to V115 and Will. However, this was the only tournament he attended, so he remains an HM.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="HM"]SilverDoc~ - Placed very well (5th) at RoS:KE and August A&C (3rd). Great wins against Suzaku, Blacktwins (x2), Cruxis and Poke, while having respectable losses in Holy, Tin Man and V115. However, he remains an HM due to his low attendance.[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="HM"]Suzaku - Placed well (9th) at RoS:KE while having respectable losses to Silverdoc and V115. While he achieved no notable wins and only attended this tournament, his placing and his position on the previous PR (6th) warrants an HM status.[/COLLAPSE]

Drop-outs:

[collapse=Drop-out]Patches/Peachy/Zhao: Inactivity[/collapse]

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I would like to point out a few things.

My record against Inle isn't even, he's beat me once in Tourney.
I've beat him 3 times or more against him, in Tournament.

My record against MeekSpeedy is 1-1.

Just saying, for future reference.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
id like to appoint myself as president of the inle fan club

Top Bottom