• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Iliad

Smash Lord
For the record this brampton tourney is hosted by someone who says they're hosting a tourney on a specific date yet has no idea where the venue will be only a week away. And it's apparently a two day event too.

Good times.

Hype

Smash Lord
yo, I have complete knowledge of Jigglypuff on smashville, brinstar, norfair and a number of other stages I'm too lazy to list.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm afraid you don't have complete knowledge on SupremeDirtsVille, your point is invalid.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Where do I post about Ambrose not coming anymore? Cause I see he has a spot for housing but he won't be able to make it for lame reasons, so lame...which frees up the ticket I had for him. Who is still looking for tickets?

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
So..are those tickets for the bus ride there or to actually play in the tournament? Also how much would it be

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
People Housing
Chibo - 8x
TO Joe, Pathces, Fishy, Gichan, Ambrose, Tin Man, Ally, Holy

Those who didn't make it, better find option B and C
Awwwwwww...I wish I coulda got in on this. :( I can't really confirm anything yet though...

GI, I'll hop on those tickets, depending if my school year is done by then.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Damn, I'd want that housing spot, but I'd feel mad guilty just abandoning Dirt to finding housing on his own.

EDIT: Actually, I still need Megabus Tickets!!! Do want!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Alright fUddo, they're yours, next time you come over we'll do up the details. Given to you cause you're a regular lol, mah boi.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I actually bought tickets from Toronto to Philadelphia for 2.50$ that I will not be using I think so if someone ends up needing em, let me know I don't know if you can change it to someone else though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
^ get Ally's tickets. All you need is the reservation number. No I'd or anything else is needed. You can literally commit the number to memory and recite it to the driver and he'd let you on. A little dumb imo cause if someone else sees yours and decides to eff with your spot, you may have trouble if you can't prove ur purchase (let's say ally may want to get his seat back after you already bought the tickets off him).

:phone:

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to take your ticket Ally, but I'm god awful at this game and my parents don't trust me going with a bunch of people they don't know to another country to play a video game. ._. Sucks being 16.

Mprime

Smash Ace
^ get Ally's tickets. All you need is the reservation number. No I'd or anything else is needed. You can literally commit the number to memory and recite it to the driver and he'd let you on. A little dumb imo cause if someone else sees yours and decides to eff with your spot, you may have trouble if you can't prove ur purchase (let's say ally may want to get his seat back after you already bought the tickets off him).

:phone:
ally does have a infamous record of stealing peoples cash

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'd love to take your ticket Ally, but I'm god awful at this game and my parents don't trust me going with a bunch of people they don't know to another country to play a video game. ._. Sucks being 16.
Pro tip from Iliad in regards to your post:

Stop being 16.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom