• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic 'Self improvement' thread, plus your questions answered! FAQ

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
I really can't wait for the result of that match Boxob. Kill yourself twice then play for real?

Seriously though, can't wait to see how it turns out...

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Heh I bet I'll be a challenge to Boxob and don't hold back when we have our match (the match should be in a few weeks sorry WI-FI trouble not connected) Boxob.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I had dibs on you first. :<

Also, what are you talking about when you say "spin dash cancel"?

You say something like spin dash cancelling into a F-air or B-air, and the language isn't matching up to its image.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Umm yeah I've mastered have of those techniques and that helped a bit and by the way can you give me the link where to get those songs Chis.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Hey in a few weeks I should be able to play WI-FI can somebody test my ablitites?
A few weeks? I thought you said the 30th?

Also, I'll gladly play.
Me.

Memememememememememememememememememe.

:093:

proof.
I got it first >:/

@ SonicX580
Also, what are you talking about when you say "spin dash cancel"?

You say something like spin dash cancelling into a F-air or B-air, and the language isn't matching up to its image.
Describe what you're inputting?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I do aplogize for forgetting our match up Tenki I have alot of people who want to brawl me and I'am hosting a doubles tourney (still doing registration) I will have to brawl you first then Boxob does that seems fair?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I don't really care as long as you get experience against someone who knows what's going on.

I still want to know what you're talking about when you say "spin dash cancel" before you start spewing out that term while talking about something completely different.

It annoys me in the same way people call holding towards the stage when you're falling is DI.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I don't really care as long as you get experience against someone who knows what's going on.

I still want to know what you're talking about when you say "spin dash cancel" before you start spewing out that term while talking about something completely different.

It annoys me in the same way people call holding towards the stage when you're falling is DI.
Actually you know when you use the spin dash you know when sometimes the spin dash does a weird jump or when it jumps a little slow.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
This is the steak /S/ sonic boards. When is sarcasm not allowed here? Seriously, I'd like to know, lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Boxob is right.

I'm going to go check more threads/try and update my avi if possible.

Edit: Don't quote me on that.

...or that...

Tenki

Smash Hero

Actually you know when you use the spin dash you know when sometimes the spin dash does a weird jump or when it jumps a little slow.
Except it's not a spindash cancel.

Spindash cancels:
(ground) Side-B cancel : (while charging, before the side-B is fully charged)[Shield]

ASC cancel: (after releasing an ASC, hold shield while landing)

Both of these end up with you shielding instead of rolling.

What you seemed to be talking about is either the side-B hop, or double jumping out of a spindash.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thats not a half bad idea...

now my mind is racing...

side be cancel to f air to spincanceled spinshot to facejump to spring to auto canceled down air to jab lock to fully charged forward smash.

greatest.
combo.
ever.

Top Bottom