• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'ma lighten the mood a little <3

Our first ever tier list!

Steak tier
Tenki
KASR

Boxob
Memphis
ROOOOY!
Catinthehat
Teh Umby
Terios
KID
Sonic Orochi

High
Puffball
ShadowLink84
InterimOfZeal
__X__
DJbrowny
darkNES386
LucKy
Greenstreet
Napi
Camalange
Chis
Raze
aeghrur
Kinzer
Dark Sonic
Phoenix Dark
BT
JayBee

Med
Halloween Captain
Anthinus?
Orange_soda_man
Vyse
Catt
Pain
dark_Illusion_hokage
Anther
Sonicmaster5
Gf2tw
-Blue-

Low
Twinkletoes
Hypersupersonic
The_Dyne
Cinos_Gohegdeh
=============================
SonicX580

Weren't we cute?

<3

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Aw, how cute.

I should be moved up, lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if they dont DI the downthrow and tech the landing, you can regrab. i did that like 7 months ago.

i was up till 4 am on that bs cat...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I have to go.

New Years plans.

Enjoy yourselves.

EDIT: I already knew THAT KID, but I'm saying if they do DI, silly.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Happy New Years, people.

No matter how bad things look, remember to steak it up in tournaments... and in life.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I'ma lighten the mood a little <3

Our first ever tier list!

Steak tier
Tenki
KASR

Boxob
Memphis
ROOOOY!
Catinthehat
Teh Umby
Terios
KID
Sonic Orochi

High
Puffball
ShadowLink84
InterimOfZeal
__X__
DJbrowny
darkNES386
LucKy
Greenstreet
Napi
Camalange
Chis
Raze
aeghrur
Kinzer
Dark Sonic
Phoenix Dark
BT
JayBee

Med
Halloween Captain
Anthinus?
Orange_soda_man
Vyse
Catt
Pain
dark_Illusion_hokage
Anther
Sonicmaster5
Gf2tw
-Blue-

Low
Twinkletoes
Hypersupersonic
The_Dyne
Cinos_Gohegdeh
=============================
SonicX580

Weren't we cute?

<3

What happened to the ones after that?

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Hey guys Happy New Years I'am back anyways the thread is horrible anyways when I played sonic I know that his up-throw was 12% instead of 11% anyone mind explaining why he moves are powered but one of his moves are crap? and the tier list brings back memories.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
LOL ******S it's new years to me. It's already 2009 for 2 hours. I'll tell you now, it sucks.

EDIT: 580, I have no idea what you just said so I'll just imagine you said this: Why does his U-throw sometimes do 12% instead of 11%.
Well, SonicX580, that is because % don't go as a whole. Some moves have .#% extra damage which doesn't show up, but isn't there. Chances are your opponent had like 12.7%, U-throw, dealing 11.4% would make that 24.1%, showing as 24%. I hope I helped you LOL

SonicX580

Smash Lord
LOL ******S it's new years to me. It's already 2009 for 2 hours. I'll tell you now, it sucks.

EDIT: 580, I have no idea what you just said so I'll just imagine you said this: Why does his U-throw sometimes do 12% instead of 11%.
Well, SonicX580, that is because % don't go as a whole. Some moves have .#% extra damage which doesn't show up, but isn't there. Chances are your opponent had like 12.7%, U-throw, dealing 11.4% would make that 24.1%, showing as 24%. I hope I helped you LOL
What I mean is why is one of Sonic's moves (the one in the thread in a earlier page) now crap and that some of his moves are powered up.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Well duh, you can't have a character with all crap moves (captain falcon, but not in good hands), or a character with all good moves (MK, in any hands), it makes the game unfair. It should be balanced out, therefore we have ASC doing 22%, jab doing 12%, 14% tilt, f-smash 21% and more like that. It's all just mediocre to decent.

EDITs:
Brawl is starting to look like a complete waste of time unless Nintendo makes the game better or makes a new game people will quit it.
Gb2melee

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Well duh, you can't have a character with all crap moves (captain falcon, but not in good hands), or a character with all good moves (MK, in any hands), it makes the game unfair. It should be balanced out, therefore we have ASC doing 22%, jab doing 12%, 14% tilt, f-smash 21% and more like that. It's all just mediocre to decent.

EDITs:

Gb2melee
I just read the false thread that Boxob made and to think I got worried for nothing...

wildjango

Smash Cadet
btw i have to ask cuz its anoying me to hell. wat is steak suposed to mean??? im seeing it all over deese boards and got no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom