• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
brawl is actually a really good game.

people just dont like the style of not being able to take off 50% of your life with one combo

i was at jesiahs house the other day, and he was playing street fighter 2 with Emblem lord over the intarwebs.

jesse let me play a few matches.
EL played sagat.
multiple times he would get me with a rising tiger knee, and than hit me with another tiger knee before i hit the ground, it was like a 3-4 hit combo but it took off a third of my life everytime.

I thought about it after the 4-5 matches i had with him, and i thought "wow, thats really stupid, who would play a game where you could do that...

thats the kind of stuff that is very sparse with brawl, and thats why I like it, its a game where you actually have to constantly out think your opponent for the full 5-7 minutes, as opposed to dancing around and dodging and camping doing nothing for 30 secs until you can bait your opponent into getting hit by a 5 frame move, that leads into a combo that takes away 50% of your health, only for them to get up and repeat the process. (that was tekken i just described there btw...)

Thats why despite all the flack it gets for being so unlike any other fighter, its actually a very good game, with a few minor oversights.

but seriously how often do you see a ness v. PT match anyway, those two characters are so sparse, you never have ot worry about seeing that match to begin with.

JesseMeza

Smash Cadet
There is always hope in SSB4 assuming gets in again.
Why do I get this sick, depressing feeling that if Sonic were put back in SSB4, they'd change his Final Smash to the Werehog? And why do I imagine the Werehog's moveset being similar to Donkey Kong's?

I think I need to lie down. :urg:

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Why do I get this sick, depressing feeling that if Sonic were put back in SSB4, they'd change his Final Smash to the Werehog? And why do I imagine the Werehog's moveset being similar to Donkey Kong's?

I think I need to lie down. :urg:
Not exactly the werehog can make his arms longer and I think it's going to be a special move like Zelda and Shiek.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Isn't it against the nintendo rules to bring in personal feelings to work?
They wouldn't find out if he was good at keeping his personal life aside from his professional life.

If SSB4 has the same way to get final smashes (by breakign the smash ball), good thing it won't be put into competitive play.

Though having the Werehog as a selectable character wouldn't sound so bad.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
They wouldn't find out if he was good at keeping his personal life aside from his professional life.

If SSB4 has the same way to get final smashes (by breakign the smash ball), good thing it won't be put into competitive play.

Though having the Werehog as a selectable character wouldn't sound so bad.
It be kind of better for to transform into a the werehog into a special move like Zelda and Sheik.

Browny

Smash Hater
Wait... hes probably just doing what tenki etc do and put random characters there.. same with people with roy, mewtwo etc

lolfail

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mindgames, son.

He's a Steakling now, just like Xsyven.

Let's go corrupt some more inportant people.

We almost had SP and Hy1ian.

:091:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Just... no.

Sorry, you guys spam way too much. If you think its unfair that I locked this, maybe you need to stop posting here all together.

You guys got a second chance, but the past few pages show that you couldn't respect that. You guys say that this thread "reduced spam", but all it does is condense it to one thread instead of everywhere else. At this point, I'd rather you were all banned than put up with all of this garbage anymore. Straighten up.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously, there is no reason why you should be allowed to break the rules in one topic. Even if it does reduce spam in other topics you are still breaking the rules in this one.

If you want to chat then do so in a Social group. You have absolutly zero legitament reasons to spamming in one particular topic.

We close chat topics in all character forums as well. There is no reason why this board should have one while others can't.

Xsy edit: And if I hear you guys say "But THIS character board gets a chat thread!", I may in fact murder Sonic himself. Just report any other chat threads you see, and leave the rest up to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom