• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sonic Board Revolution (AKA NEW CHATROOM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
I forgot how rockin' Sonic sounded in that show.

...Am I the only one who really didn't like Sonic Underground? I own one of the dvds and I must say it's kinda lame >_>

Sonic having a brother and sister searching for their mom? Defeating enemies with the power of music?

lolwhut?

Manic is cool looking, but it ends there...

:093:
No you're not I watched a few minutes and it was a total fail.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
T-T-T-T-TIIIIMMMEEE MMAAACCHHIIIIIINEEEEEEEE

Why would you want them back, that was fun.

BTW, you're one of those ****ers who leave comments like: "I just wasted 10 seconds of my life"

SonicX580

Smash Lord
T-T-T-T-TIIIIMMMEEE MMAAACCHHIIIIIINEEEEEEEE

Why would you want them back, that was fun.

BTW, you're one of those ****ers who leave comments like: "I just wasted 10 seconds of my life"
And your a jack*** that doesn't really main Sonic.

infomon

Smash Scientist
O SNAP

no flames you two :dizzy:

Oh btw - does Sonic's Bair help move him forward in the air? When I'm recovering, I use Fair to help carry me forward but does Sonic's Bair do the same if I'm facing the wrong way?
... Fair doesn't help carry you forward...... unless you're talking about using an aerial after a Spring...?

Boxob, why was your Dthrow thread in Brawl Tactical Discussion closed? I agree that was the wrong place for it (should have been on Sonicboards), but I think it's correct to have a thread about it, and I'm kinda ashamed you got so much trash. These boards are for making knowledge public about the game, so we can move past our weaknesses and identify our character's actual strengths.

That being said, I think most ppl who read that thread, didn't get it anyway. :psycho:

I'm a few days behind on my SWF so I'll see if there's something I missed, when I'm done catching up.

Happy New Year's all!

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Gf2tw, you know being the rudest one here, saying that makes you look like a flaming hypocrite right?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I admit I don't main, I main several characters, I can't choose, so I have random as a main. Now stop trying to point the finger at me.

Tomorrow, when I'm done watching scarface, feeling badass, I'll give everyone a big apology for being an ***.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
So should Sonic boards be in love with Ness' mom? I mean Ness mom makes steak's for Ness all of the time. Ness favorite food is steak, so next time he has dinner he should invite Sonic.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Oh btw - does Sonic's Bair help move him forward in the air? When I'm recovering, I use Fair to help carry me forward but does Sonic's Bair do the same if I'm facing the wrong way?
None of his aerials actually CARRY him forward. UpB causes his air speed to slow down. Using an aerial sets it back to normal. So you do get more distance but not for the reason many people think. Any aerial will do it. It's best to use the one that lets you point to the stage though. And you can B-reversal the spring so you ARE facing towards it. Or even away to try and Bair KO people trying to edgeguard.

So should Sonic boards be in love with Ness' mom? I mean Ness mom makes steak's for Ness all of the time. Ness favorite food is steak, so next time he has dinner he should invite Sonic.
Yes she should. I knew Lucas had Omelets. Every board needs a food meme. Oh wait. Those are ********. Except Falco's bread because someone can't hear. That's WAY less stupid than Steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom