• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of Paper Bowser, I wish Color Splash didn't chicken out and gave Bowser this sick cape
View attachment 391126
Instead we got this
That reminds me of this old fanart:

Said fanart is still absolutely epic and holds up to this day, so seeing that this concept design for Bowser in Color Splash got scrapped makes the decision to scrap it even more of a waste as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So taking a break from One Piece and reading Bleach cause I gotta return the books in like 3 days.

I wish I didn't take a month long break from it to read One Piece (and rather, alternated cause now I'm kinda rushing to get them all done), but it still kicks ass. Aizen's pretty dope.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The internet started review bombing Star Wars: The Acolyte, but many accidentally review bombed the unrelated 2008 film "Acolytes" instead.

How embarrassing.
Unless it's to call to improve the state of a video game that's in dire need of updates and fixes, review bombing is usually a bad idea that's done in poor taste.

The fact that so many people accidentally review bombed the wrong thing here is a strong indication that people are just impulsively or blindly doing it out of petty spite in this case.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I started My Adventures With Superman.

I just started but yeah Lois.

Also everyone here is a dork and that's just adorable

Update: yeah this show is really cute.

Update 2: really, really cute

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Chapter 7 complete.

I have every maxed out Partner

Every Star Piece

Every badge that isn't in the Pit or Chapter 8

All current Help Center troubles finished

God I don't wanna do the recipies.
It’s definitely long, but thank god for the fast travel pipes. Making it so much easier.

The good news is the side quests that give you items from recipes count towards the cookbook. So you don’t have to make those ones.

Also a tip I think would be helpful from when I did it, Pick up 4 kee mangos, 3 coconuts, 3 golden leafs, 3 horsetails and that should cover all the recipes that require special ingredients.

Oh also buy 3 of the pastas from poshley heights. And stay at the inn to get a free recipe for your log.

Stock up on all of those and you’ll just need to get the regular items, which thankfully the fast travel pipes can take you close enough to each shop.

Other useful items I recommend stocking up on before you begin:

-3 hot sauces

-4 point swaps

-2 fire flowers

-5 turtley leaves.

Those are sort of rarer ingredients for a few recipes.

Don’t forget you can just leave an area and come back to refresh the drops. So for example leave creepy steeple and go to the path to it, then come back and the golden leaf will be back.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Honestly, right now my biggest grievance is going to be getting the two badges from the Pianta Parlor

Just buy the pianta tokens with coins. That's what I did.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The internet started review bombing Star Wars: The Acolyte, but many accidentally review bombed the unrelated 2008 film "Acolytes" instead.

How embarrassing.
Review bombers had also been review bombing the fourth season of "The Boys" as well.

I do find it rather odd that the majority of those review bombers are mostly new accounts whenever go and check on their profile (on Rotten Tomatoes.)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Embracer is shutting down Pieces Interactive.

They were the Alone in the Dark remake devs.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Here we go. Time for news for the summer. I just wonder which game announcement will be the last reveal for the direct?
Screenshot_20240616_174025_YouTube.jpg

Top Bottom