• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I grew up in a secular Jewish househould so I'm not religious but my cousin and uncle are both religious, and they're pretty chill. My aunt and two other cousins aren't religious and they respect each other's beliefs, and the aforementioned two other cousins are both trans and their family accepts them. I consider them the platonic ideal of what a religious person should be.

Of course that's counterbalanced by a good amount of people in my country being Messianic Jews with genocidal tendencies so combine that with extreme Islamist groups and almost everything going on with Christianity in the US, and I don't think I have to explain why I don't exactly have a positive view on religion as a whole.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just buy an orchard 4head

All the juice you could ever want
But then I have to juice the fruit myself and I have to formulate the right fruit blend and I have to filter out all the pulp and it’s just tiering. I just want a pipeline from that factory in Tropical Freeze’s Juicy Jungle directly into my house with a tap at the end.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

An ambitious crossover but curious to see how this works.
Hasbro's recent-ish G.I. Joe push is interesting to me because I am not quite sure what has spawned it. It isn't like an overpowering Nostalgic force (Although it absolutely exists but it isn't as dominant as say a TMNT or Transformers) and there isn't a consistent series. But Hasbro has kept on trucking. I know the comics are good, but comics aren't the most dominant medium out there. And they will release a movie here and there but I don't recall them being wildly successful

I think I started questioning it with G.I. Joe in Smite, Brawlhalla and the recent decision to put Power Rangers on ice. Actually I think I might just be a salty power rangers fan.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Pokemon XY actually had environmental damage mechanics.

Certain moves could impact things like trees, grass, or rocks in the background when used in battle. And you'd get items when the fight was over.

It was scrapped after XY.

It's been 11 years and I never knew about this until today.
Wait what? I didn't know that was possible.
Screenshot_20240330_210718_YouTube.jpg

The little things people don't know until later on....

Top Bottom