• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Antonblast

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I had a feeling that there's not gonna be a theme, this site is on its last legs and even last year's Nickbpards screamed afterthought in every single way. Dunno why people thought there would be a prank this year
Last year was Prattboards.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Gee, this place is kinda going crazy without a joke boards theme.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am not going to have a riot, actually.

I am just standing by watching whatever happens if that’s okay.
Are you kidding?!

We are up in our noses with complaints, reports, calls for resignation, and, yes, even a thrown dirty diaper all thanks to certain shenanigans pulled earlier on. We can barely keep up with them all! I have a single complaint waiting in my office and I don’t have the time nor energy to answer that complaint! Had shenanigans not been pulled, I could be using this day off to sip strawberry daiquiris in my recliner while watching YouTube. But NOOOOOooo I have to do damage control so this Smashboards doesn’t Thanos snap itself to oblivion!

YOUR ASS IS ON THE LINE!! MY ASS IS ON THE LINE!!!!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For real, though, is there really no April Fools' theme for this year?

No worries if that's the case, but I'd be surprised since I can't recall any year since I joined where there wasn't one.

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I almost forgot that today is April Fool's Day ngl. ¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had a feeling that there's not gonna be a theme, this site is on its last legs and even last year's Nickbpards screamed afterthought in every single way. Dunno why people thought there would be a prank this year
-last legs.

You know the Second Smash Ultimate X Hatsune Miku is announced, the board is about to be flooded with thousands of people fighting about her inclusion in the game.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
-last legs.

You know the Second Smash Ultimate X Hatsune Miku is announced, the board is about to be flooded with thousands of people fighting about her inclusion in the game.
SmashBoards speculators: “WHAT? Why is SHE in the game?! She’s not even from vidyagaems!!!”

Me: Extremely hyped up post about Hatsune Miku by TheCJBrine (get Miku Miku’d) #39000000

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
It probably won't happen anytime soon (if ever), but I'm hoping Capcom and PlatinumGames will co-develop a remake of God Hand via RE Engine.

Not only should they bring back Shinji Mikami for it, but they should also bring back Masafumi Takada for the soundtrack and get Beng Spies to reprise his role as Gene.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So are any of Sora's outfits in the sequels of Kingdom Hearts are based off something? I know his original outfit is based off of Mickey Mouse.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's weird that the Disney+ mobile app supports game controllers but the app's menus doesn't support landscape mode and thus messes up the controls.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
It probably won't happen anytime soon (if ever), but I'm hoping Capcom and PlatinumGames will co-develop a remake of God Hand via RE Engine.

Not only should they bring back Shinji Mikami for it, but they should also bring back Masafumi Takada for the soundtrack and get Beng Spies to reprise his role as Gene.
On a further note, I'd love it if we got a Viewtiful Joe HD Collection.

Top Bottom