• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
What it this year's April Fool's Day, Fire Emblem Heroes announces a fake Xenoblade Chronicles collaboration. This is the lineup:
Riki
Tora (no Poppi)
Riku and Manana (Duo Heroes)
Tatsu

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As a certified cartooner who mostly watches animation above all else, I don’t really vibe with this.

Live action has its place and its strengths, just like animation does.
IDK. My parents are watching the Big Bang Theory and I'm just sitting there and thinking "this would be so much better as a cartoon" and then I got thinking.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Godzilla B.C. needs to be an animated series.

Like for real and in the artstyle of Primal or at least something similar. In fact get Genndy Tartakovsky to direct this!

Focusing on ancient civilizations worshipping titans. Showing how Skar King came to rule over those Kongs and started the Godzilla-Kong War, King Ghidorah's arrival on earth and his fight with Godzilla, MUTOs wiping out Godzilla's kind, the Iwi's worshipping of Kong, how Kong's tribe and parents came to Skull Island, focus on other titans like Behemoth being potentially the guardian of El Dorado, etc.

Legendary! Get on this **** now and hire this man!

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
If Nintendo ever decides to remake Eternal Darkness, they should definitely bring back Denis Dyack for it.

On a further note, do you think it could be co-developed by Capcom?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Idk. Imho animation is perfect for anything and everything.
Soap Operas? Sports? Dramas?

IDK. My parents are watching the Big Bang Theory and I'm just sitting there and thinking "this would be so much better as a cartoon" and then I got thinking.
No medium change could ever save that flaming misogynistic turd

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have beaten king k. Rool and have 198/201 golden bananas. I also got every damn thing else. Every medal, every blueprint, every fairy, both company coins (which I would love to have real versions of), every crown and every key. I did everything this game could ask of me accept those last three minigame barrels. In terms of a boxing match (fitting of the final boss fight) I won most of the rounds but the game won one and that stings so hard.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Imagine an alternate timeline where nothing was live action and everything was animation.

That would be so cool.
Yeah, I'd rather not live in a timeline where Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead were animated. And that's coming from a life long fan of western animated shows and films.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Idk, my mom seems to like it and I chuckle at a joke here or there.
So does my dad and he and I don’t exactly see things eye to eye. It seems to be pretty popular amongst parental generations I’ve noticed.

I despise the show with a passion, not just because I’ve been compared to Sheldon on more than one occasion literally just because I’m autistic despite him not even being officially diagnosed so they can make fun of the autistic coded traits he has without the audience having to feel bad about it

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yall, imma train for the pokemon sleep tornament

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So does my dad and he and I don’t exactly see things eye to eye. It seems to be pretty popular amongst parental generations I’ve noticed.

I despise the show with a passion, not just because I’ve been compared to Sheldon on more than one occasion literally just because I’m autistic despite him not even being officially diagnosed
My parents do the same thing to me and the really irritating thing is from the little of the show I've seen I know exactly why they do it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yall, imma train for the pokemon sleep tornament
Good luck. The world record for longest sleep is stated to be 264 hours or 11 days.

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
I may or may not have said this before, and it'll probably never happen, but I think it'd be pretty cool if Nintendo and Liona Interactive (formerly iNiS) remastered/remade Elite Beat Agents, but instead of tapping and dragging you press and hold buttons.

It could have offline and online multiplayer, including co-op, with up to 4 players for offline multiplayer, and up to 8 players for online multiplayer, full voice acting, and the characters from Ouendan as unlockable characters.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Woah, really?

That's not right!
If you wanna understand more of what I’m referring to, look up Pop Culture Detective’s YT channel, he’s got a few solid videos giving his critique on certain aspects of the TBBT

They don't just compare me to Sheldon, they compare me to all four main characters on the show.
Oof, though honestly Raj is probably the least offensive character to be compared to, as he’s mostly only inappropriate when he’s drunk.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Everyone look out, SSBwiki has begun their April Fools shenanigans.
Oh yeah, Bulbapedia actually began their April Fools randomness yesterday. All the pictures are now completely greyscale.

When I first saw it I panicked for a moment, thinking everything was grey to signify that someone important had died - that technique has been done before. But as it turns out, it was just Larry taking over the wiki and making everything grey due to his dislike of the bright colors before.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Oh yeah, Bulbapedia actually began their April Fools randomness yesterday. All the pictures are now completely greyscale.

When I first saw it I panicked for a moment, thinking everything was grey to signify that someone important had died - that technique has been done before. But as it turns out, it was just Larry taking over the wiki and making everything grey due to his dislike of the bright colors before.
Larry:

Top Bottom