• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Shoutouts to the dudes on Instagram Reels still making Flipnotes in 2024.

Just want to say I appreciate y'all.
I've found some Flipnote videos on YT that were made recently but they feel right out of 2013/2014. People who make those still are GOATs.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you wanna understand more of what I’m referring to, look up Pop Culture Detective’s YT channel, he’s got a few solid videos giving his critique on certain aspects of the TBBT

Oof, though honestly Raj is probably the least offensive character to be compared to, as he’s mostly only inappropriate when he’s drunk.
Well also every joke with him in the later seasons is "haha a man likes girl things"

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now they are acually airing a new episode of Smiling Friends, and DK fans are going to feel this one lol

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You ever watch the Ricky Gervais show, where two guys just listen and question the ridiculous and sometimes insightful ramblings of an utter moron? It'd be like that.

Not to say I'm not an idiot myself, because I am. But she's the one with all the wacky takes :nifty:
I don't watch Ricky Gervais but I read this thread, I know what to expect from a podcast featuring the two of you. It would be extremely entertaining and I wouldn't need 100% of my attention to enjoy it, unlike when I read this thread. I could just listen to it while I work

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You ever watch the Ricky Gervais show, where two guys just listen and question the ridiculous and sometimes insightful ramblings of an utter moron? It'd be like that.

Not to say I'm not an idiot myself, because I am. But she's the one with all the wacky takes :nifty:
I have a friend who is more sane than me. Maybe she can be the third wheel you say we need.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
OK, here’s a random question for you guys:

Ya like jazz?
More than a lot of genres, but it often depends on the song itself. With Jazz, it's either I could listen to it for hours on end or turn it off immediately. There's not really any in-between.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey guys, check this out!

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I had a feeling that there's not gonna be a theme, this site is on its last legs and even last year's Nickbpards screamed afterthought in every single way. Dunno why people thought there would be a prank this year

Noipoi

Howdy!
I had a feeling that there's not gonna be a theme, this site is on its last legs and even last year's Nickbpards screamed afterthought in every single way. Dunno why people thought there would be a prank this year
The site can’t go under yet it’s the only social interaction I get.

I’d be forced to gulp g-g-go outside! 🤢

Top Bottom