• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's a cancelled game
Really? From when? Based on everything in the trailer it looks like it could have been announced yesterday.
That's because the trailer was leaked, same leaks where that came from says that the game was cancelled.
wow. what an age we live in.
yeah the cancelled game was one of the countless things that came out of the Insomniac hack leaks back in January. Somehow the cancelled game’s trailer managed to leak out today (as if the world wanted to run the salt in the wound knowing we won’t be using Ghost-Spider in the biggest Marvel rn games anytime soon)

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been thinking about Pokémon (what else is new?) specifically Z-A again.

Some people are thinking they’ll forgo regional variants in this game to focus on new mega evolutions. But I don’t entirely agree.

In Scarlet/Violet we had just a few regional variants, namely Wooper and Tauros, while the focus was on the new Paradox Pokemon. I bet something similar will happen here. A few new forms for the starters and maybe a couple other Pokémon, as well as cross-Gen evolutions, but the bulk of the new designs will come from new megas.

This has been yet another Pokemon post from Noipoi

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Looks like imma be a pet baby sitter soon because my parents will probably be out for a wedding

I aint going because 1, aint no way Im dragging a rabbit and a bird AND a snake with me all the way to texas for 4 days, 2, i dont belive in weddings enough to even go to one and 3, **** texas

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I’ve been thinking about Pokémon (what else is new?) specifically Z-A again.

Some people are thinking they’ll forgo regional variants in this game to focus on new mega evolutions. But I don’t entirely agree.

In Scarlet/Violet we had just a few regional variants, namely Wooper and Tauros, while the focus was on the new Paradox Pokemon. I bet something similar will happen here. A few new forms for the starters and maybe a couple other Pokémon, as well as cross-Gen evolutions, but the bulk of the new designs will come from new megas.

This has been yet another Pokemon post from Noipoi
I am betting on regional mega evolutions, like a pokemon that already had a mega, gets a regional form and then gains a new mega for that form.

Also somehow they have to address things like The 2 Mega Charizards and Mewtwos so I can also see alternate megas via things like abilities

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I am betting on regional mega evolutions, like a pokemon that already had a mega, gets a regional form and then gains a new mega for that form.

Also somehow they have to address things like The 2 Mega Charizards and Mewtwos so I can also see alternate megas via things like abilities
the two forms are caused by the different types of mega stone. simple as.

Noipoi

Howdy!
In Let’s Go (another game without held items or abilities) they just had a button for it. When you entered battle and selected mega evolution you could then select if it would become the X form or the Y form.

Wonder how they’re gonna explain Mewtwo though. It really shouldn’t exist in the 1800s.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like I'll now be using save states when playing the Switch port of the original Shantae game because TWICE I've booted up the game to learn that all my saves I've made after entering the same big dungeon were gone. :glare:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In Let’s Go (another game without held items or abilities) they just had a button for it. When you entered battle and selected mega evolution you could then select if it would become the X form or the Y form.

Wonder how they’re gonna explain Mewtwo though. It really shouldn’t exist in the 1800s.
Time travel via hoopa’s rings, mega stones appear from space time distortions, etc. game is set in the future and past given that the talonflame deevolves throughout the trailer.

Mewtwo already was in modern Kalos, not a stretch that we go to it in the future or past, and it has its mega stone with it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
If I see the Killmonger hair irl, I swear, I will blow up the eartg
Okay, I'm gonna be real, I've been seeing a lot of people complain about that haircut. Now obviously as a white person I'm in no position to tell you you're wrong, but I would genuinely like to know why black people dislike that haircut

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, I'm gonna be real, I've been seeing a lot of people complain about that haircut. Now obviously as a white person I'm in no position to tell you you're wrong, but I would genuinely like to know why black people dislike that haircut
Becayse imagine having braids, dreads, fades, afro puffs,ect of all kind in your culture but every black character in games now a days has that **** ass killmonger hair or the big cartoony afro

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I finished the art I was working on, late Miku Day + SMRPG Anniversary + MAR10 art!

It has Miku hugging Mallow, and I drew Mario + Geno as heads since I didn't feel like drawing their whole body (I added black arrow lines to imply they're off-screen or behind the camera). You can also see Miku's friends in the background, riding a Koopa Clown Car.
Happy Miku Day, SMRPG Anniversary, and MAR10 Day 2024.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Becayse imagine having braids, dreads, fades, afro puffs,ect of all kind in your culture but every black character in games now a days has that **** ass killmonger hair or the big cartoony afro
I mean doesn't that speak to the versatility of our hair?

Idk this sounds like an old man yells at cloud thing you're doing.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
View attachment 386372
Mind you the show's not even out yet
From what I read on Reddit, it sounds like this writer has quite a problematic past especially with his drama behind the Netflix's Witcher series in which he was involved as one of the writers.

I'm guessing that he may had done something really bad especially deleting his entire social media which may had caused Marvel Studios to fire him.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Venom 3 is called “The Last Dance”…aw man

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also The Batman 2 got delayed to October 2026

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Noipoi Noipoi Pink Yoshi Pink Yoshi
So far my favorite episodes have been The Troll and The Hat. I like it when Wander is still a goofy silly guy but he’s also the wisest one in the room and has everything figured out before everyone else. That’s part of the reason I don’t like the ending of The Pet because I think a funnier punchline is Wander being right about the monster being trainable. Like he’s who knows how old and has been to who knows how many galaxies, I just think the show is better when he’s the Doctor by way of SpongeBob, unlike a lot of episodes where he’s kind of a moron. A well meaning, hopelessly optimistic moron, but still a moron. I just think it’s not as fun to watch.

Top Bottom