• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

osby

Smash Obsessed
Also, I watched Dune Part 2 today. Good performances all around, amazing visuals, and music. I found the plot funnier than anything though.

Paul: "I shouldn't start a jihad, it's not gonna end well."
Everyone else: "When's a little jihad hurt anyone?"
Paul: "Yeah, I can stop leading a jihad whenever I want. It's just going to be a small one until we get the planet back."
Paul, 5 minutes after starting a jihad: "Hmm, maybe I should rule the universe."

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It’s over for influencers:
According to research, this isn’t just about TikTok.

It’s about letting the government ban foreign websites that pose a “national security threat”.

Reactions: Z25

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Disgusting as hell that this is deemed more of a priority than literally any of the major issues the US is currently facing but hey that's blood money for you

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Oh so he won't do anything about the genocide being currently enacted by my government but this is a priority. Whoever wins the upcoming US election, I do not have high hopes for the next couple years

Reactions: Z25

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The ban is for censorship purposes only under the guise of the Chinese government controlling us. TikTok, for as many faults as it was, was a very quick and easy way to criticize the US gov and kinda exploded with the info sharing with Israel and Palestine and all that, it's a big reason why Biden is so damn unpopular with the youth.

Idk what he plans on accomplishing with this move aside from pissing off the youth even more

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Ngl, the ban is for censorship purposes only under the guise of the Chinese government controlling us. TikTok, for as many faults as it was, was a very quick and easy way to criticize the US gov and kinda exploded with the info sharing with Israel and Palestine and all that, it's a big reason why Biden is so damn unpopular with the youth.

Idk what he plans on accomplishing with this move aside from pissing off the youth even more
I am very scared of what will happen in the world if this leads to Trump getting elected again

StormC

Smash Hero
To be clear, this law has only passed through the House. It still needs to go through the Senate.

Top Bottom