• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This entire storyline with Kanji has officially made purchasing P4AU completely worth it. I haven’t laughed this hard at the Persona 4 stuff since Naoto’s “only people have human rights” comment

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I’ve put together a pretty interesting team for the DLC.

I don’t have the DLC yet so I’m prepping shiny forms of all these Pokémon in advance. Some of which I already have.

Im using only Pokémon in the kitigami dex. Any guesses?

Here’s the list:

I’ll also start with one because it’s technically not in the dex, and that’s Wryndeer

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Just found a horror game right up my alley

Home Safety Hotline - Windows 95 software aesthetic, analog horror vibes, lore on par with SCP that just has me wanting to know MORE, and you work in a call center. That’s scary enough in and of itself

I need the full game. NOW.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
On one hand, I'm almost done due to Tera Raids getting the trade evos.

On the other hand, getting the right Tera raids is annoying af.
Trade evos are all but useless in the year 2023, like they stopped making new ones since 2012, they're made them 100% accesible via special battles, and all trade evos got items that automatically evolves them in PLA (and they removed for no reason) idk why they still want them to make them a thing, it ain't the 90s anymore.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A vid about the Twisted Metal Show. Hopefully, if a show was made, some game would try to be made alongside it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't think I'll be doing a living dex for the DLC. Soing it for the national dex is taxing enough and most of my Paldea mons are at HOME anyway so it's not even a true living dex

Shroob

Sup?
Down to just needing Conkeldurr and Gliscor from Tera Raids.

The fact that apparently you get only 1 Gliscor evolution item is insanity.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
My Teal Mask team so far + a couple of questions (first question is rumor-related):
-Morpeko (Hamha)
-Dripplin (Caramel)
-Ariados (Parker)
-Chingling (Jangle)
-Swinub (Poki)
-Ducklett (Dolan)

My initial team was my Skeledirge (Coco), Mew, and Parker, but then I caught a bunch of bugs + Wooper and soon switched out Coco and Mew (I kept Mew for somewhat longer).

I guess Parker is my “starter” for Kitakami, the one I caught first when he was still a Spinarak. I also fully evolved a Sewaddle, Starly, and Chimchar (I got the Chimchar from Mr. Jacq), and caught a bunch of other ‘mons like Koffing, Poltchageist, etc. Also evolved two other Applins into Appletun and Flapple.

———

My first question:

I read the rumors on here, so…does Chimecho get a new evolution? May still keep Jangle if not, but I noticed there was a third empty slot after Chingling before a 1st-stage Pokémon, though I guess it could just be filled by a 1-stage-only ‘mon.

edit: sorry, I may be forgetting the dex tbh. I think I already saw Chimecho before, so the “third” slot may not matter and I just goofed, if it wasn’t just a slot between Chimecho and another ‘mon. I can’t check right now to refresh my memory ._.

My second question:

Did Morpeko have its cute form-change animations in Sword and Shield? I don’t remember them, only a ball of light or something, so they’re nice to see in this game. To be fair, though, I used Morpeko very little in Sword, so I could’ve forgotten them if I even saw them. May not have even used it, I could be thinking of Masters :S

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
My Teal Mask team so far + a couple of questions (first question is rumor-related):
-Morpeko (Hamha)
-Dripplin (Caramel)
-Ariados (Parker)
-Chingling (Jangle)
-Swinub (Poki)
-Ducklett (Dolan)

My initial team was my Skeledirge (Coco), Mew, and Parker, but then I caught a bunch of bugs + Wooper and soon switched out Coco and Mew (I kept Mew for somewhat longer).

I guess Parker is my “starter” for Kitakami, the one I caught first when he was still a Spinarak. I also fully evolved a Sewaddle, Starly, and Chimchar (I got the Chimchar from Mr. Jacq), and caught a bunch of other ‘mons like Koffing, Poltchageist, etc. Also evolved two other Applins into Appletun and Flapple.

———

My first question:

I read the rumors on here, so…does Chimecho get a new evolution? May still keep Jangle if not, but I noticed there was a third empty slot after Jingling before a 1st-stage Pokémon, though I guess it could just be filled by a 1-stage-only ‘mon.

My second question:

Did Morpeko have its cute form-change animations in Sword and Shield? I don’t remember them, only a ball of light or something, so they’re nice to see in this game. To be fair, though, I used Morpeko very little in Sword, so I could’ve forgotten them if I even saw them. May not have even used it, I could be thinking of Masters :S
The going theory is that Chimecho will get some kind of evolution in the 2nd DLC. Nothing's confirmed yet.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Got Softlocked in a building in the new DLC, by glitching my collision box between an NPC and a wall.
And my game crashed when I hunted and found the shiny.

**** my life bro.
That DLC is unstable as hell

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I won't be able to watch the Direct live because I'm still at work but hopefully me playing Dread last night wills another Metroid game into existence

Noipoi

Howdy!
Lucky for me the direct ends right before my first class starts. So I won’t get to sit in my room and do my satanic pre-direct DK summoning ritual, but I will get to watch it live.

Top Bottom