• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
All of the new Pokémon world geography details from the SV update makes me want to see the official placements of all regions even more (at least the ones from the mainline games).

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
My prediction is still ending with Prime 4.

My pipe dream would be the smash rumors lead to to a Mario rpg trailer that leads into a Geno smash announcement.
Hey, the latter thing you said is what I am dreaming, too.

I don't think it will happen, though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
He's trying to find reassurance, compensate for something. Probably why the muscle and bulking up.
well he did accidentally get transphobic over a grown adult, so he’s grown to mature in a goofy way. Good ol Akihiko

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean I'm somewhat deep in mine and idk I don't wanna start over on a new engine.

Now the good news is that majority if it is just C# but the bad news is that it's C# based on Unity Engine's Namespace
I decided not to use Unity from the beginning when they got bought by a malware company. Honestly I think people should have hit the bullet then. I get that learning a new engine is difficult but like, there was already blood in the water. You had plenty of time to swim away from the sharks.

Top Bottom