• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I would love to go to one of those Kirby cafes. Too bad they’re only in Japan. Then again an American one would probably be very low budget and cheap.
The Kirby cafe I'm in is pretty expensive and the food is good but nothing special. I expected that though and it was all worth it for the Kirby bowl

seriously though this is an actual dream come true for me

Shroob

Sup?
The Kirby cafe I'm in is pretty expensive and the food is good but nothing special. I expected that though and it was all worth it for the Kirby bowl

seriously though this is an actual dream come true for me
Happy for you, mate. As someone who's always wanted to go to Japan, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
He's getting benched when I boot up the game again. I tried to make him work but his stats are so bad he's unusable even in single player. Really where an evo would've shined
There’s some great concepts too. The werewolf ones like what Pokémon Infinity has for it; while cool, feel more like obstagoon look alike s.

Something like this making it more of a Hunter would be cool:
IMG_8305.jpeg

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Before I go on the school trip, I'm gonna train up a Froakie to level 60. It will be my "starter" for this DLC.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
HOME is busted.

Says the Maint will be over in 1969.

Uh

Edit:

Oh **** off lmao

Jirachi, Manaphy AND Darkrai are also here alongside Shaymin, smh.....

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ever since my Switch ran out of power last night It has been acting really weird (Crashing, turning off and on randomly etc.)

I hope it's not busted

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
If they block me from Twitter, despite it's inactivity, They must be one smart cookie.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Does the dlc run like ass for anyone else?
I was one of the lucky few to have a basically glitchless run of base Violet, with minimal performance issues, I guess this all changed with the DLC because as soon as I entered Kitakami there is now immediate unbearable slowdown.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Have you ever had an experience with a fake person? I just heard from someone that they got backstabbed by a lot of people they trusted. It makes me wonder just how many of such assholes are there... And it reminded me of an experience I had a few months ago where some higher up in a crew / guild in a game I play had blamed me for something that was out of control. Essentially it boiled down to me realizing the crew/guild discord server had fake people...

I can tolerate rude people, or problematic types, these ones I can deal with as easily. However, I absolutely hate people who tries to exploit one's trust or something only to then backstab them or talk **** about them in private...

HyperSomari64

Smash Master

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I am convinced that it is Nintendo’s personal goal to inconvenience any and all Americans with the time they schedule Directs.

Oh, you got work/school?
You need sleep?
**** you, asshole, rise and shine for Mario at 7 in the goddamn morning. :sakuraipower:

You don’t count if you live in EST time zone

KillerCage

Smash Master

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Official Nintendo Direct Thread is up. If you can, please keep the majority of the Discussions of the Direct in there. As usual this thread will be closed at the start of the Direct and shortly after it ends. Please, do be respectful and keep any possible spoilers tagged in spoiler tags. Thank you!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Ever since my Switch ran out of power last night It has been acting really weird (Crashing, turning off and on randomly etc.)

I hope it's not busted
Update on this: I thought it was fixed but it keeps shutting down in sleep mode

I'm starting to think it might be a bug with Pokemon violet.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Here we go again. Time for more news tomorrow.
Also, nostalgia for those that played this app game years ago.

Top Bottom