• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I know companies can be out of touch at times, but the Unity news seems unbelievably stupid.

How can anyone think charging developers for each install, and even each reinstall, is a good idea? They’re just exposing their own, greedy idiocy. This is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen, though I’m sure there’s been worse I’m unaware of.

I wear a teal mask with a smile for hours at a time
stare at the battles while I hold back what’s on my mind

Shroob

Sup?
So uh, now that HOME is not busted, can I get some help evolving my Koffing into Galarian Weezing?(And get a Morpeko since that's Violet exclusive apparently).

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So uh, now that HOME is not busted, can I get some help evolving my Koffing into Galarian Weezing?(And get a Morpeko since that's Violet exclusive apparently).
I can get you a Morpeko though it will take a second

I need a Cramorant in return though

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Today we got more Mortal Kombat art. I've probably mentioned it before, but incase I didn't, Sub-Zero has always been my favorite Mortal Kombat character both from a gameplay and story direction. Kuai Liang especially, but Bi-Han is also pretty cool. I went with a Classic Sub-Zero this time, but I also tried to implement some stuff from John Tobias's OG art with the "ears" on the hood, since I always kind of liked those.

EDIT: Neat, Sony's got something lined up, we're getting both a Direct AND a State of Play? Hope it's stuff I'll be interested in at least.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nintendo Direct and State of Play on the same day…hmm

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I know companies can be out of touch at times, but the Unity news seems unbelievably stupid.

How can anyone think charging developers for each install, and even each reinstall, is a good idea? They’re just exposing their own, greedy idiocy. This is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen, though I’m sure there’s been worse I’m unaware of.

stare at the battles while I hold back what’s on my mind
The head of Unity is the same guy that was the head of EA when they introduced lootboxes to their sports games and suggested making people pay for each reload in Battlefield. He also made a remark more recently about devs being stupid for not focusing on monetisation. He also just sold off his Unity stocks a few days ago.

Greed doesn't even begin to cover it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Would have been nice if we had gotten more characters in MK8D and they had been there from the start. Or even if they just spread the six characters they added across the six waves.

Also it’s gonna really annoy me that Miis aren’t in the bottom corner anymore cause you KNOW they aren’t moving around the icons. I would mod the game just to re-order the character select tbh.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
listening to Labrys talk in P4AU, and seeing that she's played by Cindy Robinson (the current Amy Rose)...imma need this woman to play Harley Quinn at least once

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't gotten far in the DLC but can Bloodmoon Ursaluna breed? (I know that Ursaring can't evolve currently).

Shroob

Sup?
I haven't gotten far in the DLC but can Bloodmoon Ursaluna breed? (I know that Ursaring can't evolve currently).
No, it cannot.

Also, as a big warning, the Indigo Disc's Dex has leaked in its entirety aside from the unreleased new Pokemon.

Kleavor will finally be obtainable outside of Hisui let's goooooo

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I decided to add a Sinistcha to my team. Wasn't going to change my team much from my base Violet team but Poltchageist grew on me so much that I decided to just go for it.

Problem is I now have 4 Ghost types on my team although depending on when you ask me, that's not much of a problem

Shroob

Sup?
Here's the entirety of the 2nd DLC dex btw

Kleavor is obtainable.... but sadly seems like it's the ONLY Hisuian Pokemon....

Shroob

Sup?
Yo Shroob Shroob

If you want, you could trade me a Koffing and then I’ll transfer it to SwSh so it’ll evolve Bri’Ish. And then send it back.
Ye sure thing, just hatched it. Lemme give it a couple of candies to get it to the evolving level, just drop a trade code.

Code I bug ya to evolve my alolan graveler too?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Evolite works on Dipplin.

Caduceus Worm Wyrm let's go.
A branched evolutionary line that can either be two or three stages.

I take it there is absolutely zero compensation for Flapple and Appletun?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll worry about the DLC after finishing the main story campaign of Violet.

As is, I'm also trying to finish Tears of the Kingdom and playing through Pikmin 4 and A Hat in Time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Less then a week for Mortal Kombat 1!

Although I'm probably just gonna wait for the Komplete Edition to get the game. Saves me all the trouble of getting all the DLC by buying it online.

Top Bottom