• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Gamefreak left 8 slots for new Pokemon in the DLC

4 are for the new Paradox Pokemon

1 is Terapagos

1 is seemingly for a Dipplin Evo

1 is for Duraladon's evo

Leaving 1 spot blank

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Gamefreak slipped up sort of. We know how many new Pokémon, moves, items and abilities are in the second DLC:
IMG_8301.jpeg

So for new mons we have:

Franklin,

Paradox Raikou

Paradox Coballion

Para Entei

Para Terrakion

Archuladon

That leaves two more.

So the chimecho evolution or whatever the white forest riddle mon is.

and a new mythical?

Shroob

Sup?
Also Gamefreak slipped up sort of. We know how many new Pokémon, moves, items and abilities are in the second DLC:
View attachment 377609

So for new mons we have:

Franklin,

Paradox Raikou

Paradox Coballion

Para Entei

Para Terrakion

Archuladon

That leaves two more.

So the chimecho evolution or whatever the white forest riddle mon is.

and a new mythical?
Will say, just because Dipplin has a blank spot after it doesn't inherently mean there's a confirmed Dipplin Evo. Could be the "This is where we're putting new evolutions" spot and Archraludon could go there.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I swear there was a Mario kart track that explicitly belonged to Baby Luigi but I can’t find evidence for it (not Baby Park). Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Idk what my team is gonna be so far, I only caught two mons, a Poochyena and a Cutiefly. Will they be on my team? Uh... maybe

Also, I reset the game and now it's running much better. Why is SV like this? Idk

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
Also, I reset the game and now it's running much better. Why is SV like this? Idk
Oh we know.
TL;DR : Game Freaks are lazy **** and forgot to make the game's cache in the RAM clean itself up/free up space when not needed.
The RAM memory leak was supposed to be fixed with their fabled "update" but by fixed it means "happens slower" or "1/2 per time".

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
PM64 and TOK are both on the Switch, no excuses
My excuse is autistic distractions. One moment I’m playing TOTK, then the next I go to P5R and P5S…while also playing WWE…and then replaying through P3…and now playing P4AU…and also sneaking in Mario Kart and FEH here and there across it all…and also overthinking about Spider-Verse…and Superman…and Harley Quinn…and probably some other things to use an an excuse

> also not being too attached to the rpg life as a whole

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gamefreak left 8 slots for new Pokemon in the DLC

4 are for the new Paradox Pokemon

1 is Terapagos

1 is seemingly for a Dipplin Evo

1 is for Duraladon's evo

Leaving 1 spot blank
This is a weird number because:

It implies that 3/5 of the blueberry league have evolutions to old Pokémon. Assuming Khu’s lacy riddle is hinting a chimecho evolution.

Why leave two of the members without one? Unless one of them has farigaraff( I don’t think any notable trainers use it in the main game).

That would still leave one member without a new mon though. Assuming the kid from teal mask is the league champion
Will say, just because Dipplin has a blank spot after it doesn't inherently mean there's a confirmed Dipplin Evo. Could be the "This is where we're putting new evolutions" spot and Archraludon could go there.
This is a possible interpretation. My quote above was the other ideas I put out there.

I would entertain no other cross Gen besides Archaludon, but Khu’s white forest riddle is for a new evolution not show.

Dipplin fits, but if it evolves again, that’s weird to lock it to the second dlc.

So I think at least one other cross Gen is coming, or maybe two.

Shroob

Sup?
This is a weird number because:

It implies that 3/5 of the blueberry league have evolutions to old Pokémon. Assuming Khu’s lacy riddle is hinting a chimecho evolution.

Why leave two of the members without one? Unless one of them has farigaraff( I don’t think any notable trainers use it in the main game).

That would still leave one member without a new mon though. Assuming the kid from teal mask is the league champion

This is a possible interpretation. My quote above was the other ideas I put out there.

I would entertain no other cross Gen besides Archaludon, but Khu’s white forest riddle is for a new evolution not show.

Dipplin fits, but if it evolves again, that’s weird to lock it to the second dlc.

So I think at least one other cross Gen is coming, or maybe two.
Is it weird though?

The 2nd DLC is set in Unova.

We'd be taking an Apple to the Big Apple.

Dukefire

Smash Master
My team for the entire base game.
Tinkaton (Amy)
Skeledirge (K Rool)
Meowscarada (Gradius)
Gardevoir (Kari)
Talonflame (Brave)
Clodsire (Steve)

For DLC Teal Mask, I'm torn on either new pokemon or same with a fresh start.

Shroob

Sup?
Bruh these trainers got fully evolved mons in their mid-late 70s and I'm getting destroyed here since my mons are like in their late 60s (and the new ones I added into my team are like early 60s late 50s)
About time they finally made Pokemon challenging again.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Is it weird though?

The 2nd DLC is set in Unova.

We'd be taking an Apple to the Big Apple.
That’s actually a pretty fun concept. A Pokémon that evolves naturally into something new in one region (Kittikami) and then it gets a regional evolution because it got bought out of its nature habitat.
Could be a fun idea.

Shroob

Sup?
That’s actually a pretty fun concept. A Pokémon that evolves naturally into something new in one region (Kittikami) and then it gets a regional evolution because it got bought out of its nature habitat.
Could be a fun idea.
Is Khu's legit about it being a caduceus, then, I mean it's pretty obvious, right?

Like, Dipplin is literally two worms. And the apple has a massive stick in it for them to curl up.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Bruh these trainers got fully evolved mons in their mid-late 70s and I'm getting destroyed here since my mons are like in their late 60s (and the new ones I added into my team are like early 60s late 50s)
Just wait, the second DLC all the trainers will have Level 100 Legendaries, but you can only catch mons at Level 2; 3 if you’re lucky.

Oh and all of them have max IVs while the ones you catch have no IVs.

Shroob

Sup?
The BST of the new Pokemon have leaked and

Blood Moon Ursaluna is

.........a....special attacker?

Sure

Top Bottom