• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Jujutsu Kaisen anime onlys are absolutely not ready for the Shibuya arc, holy hell I just read a double whammy of chapters that will very likely traumatize most fans

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah there was a mini battle pass for it and everything.
Unfortunately it ended a few days ago so sorry if you wanted to do the Straw Doll Technique on Jonesy and Spider-Man
It's okay I don't play Fortnite

Anyway no you're not ready either

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been a minute since I popped by here. Trying to make moves in my career again, Though things might be tricky from the art world perspective since a lot of people are fighting against big corpos with the Strike, and it seems like it's 5 major companies that are still holding out now.

I did get a Commission a couple weeks back, and saved up a bit of cash. But I still gotta make moves. My TEEPUBLIC has more stuff on sale, so about 30 items on it, I'm gonna add Halloween related stuff there Early October. It's mostly annoying how I try to promote my art career gets pushed down by the algorithm, but that's something I'm hardly alone on.

I've got just about 1 full month of new fan-art to be posted starting on Monday! So look forward to that. Been trying to draw some characters I haven't drawn in a while or ever at all before. So I hope that'll be fun for people to see.

Other than that, I am looking forward Tekken 8 and Spider-Man 2. And Gravity Circuit, and even Mario Wonder, overall 2023 looks like it'll be one of the best years in recent years for Video Games. RE4, Prime Remastered, Cyberfunk, SF6, FF16, Armored Core, Pizza Tower, Hi-Fi-Rush, MK1, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection, 30XX, Return to Dreamland HD, and probably a lot more that I can't name off the top of my head.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
A lot of people wonder why Toadsworth, Princess Peach's most loyal servant, doesn't really show up anymore.

What they don't know is that he died of old age in March 2015.
...Damn, that puts his Spirit battle in Ultimate in a different light.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Arleen Sorkin has also passed away today

the first ever Harley Quinn (both the voice and was the inspiration for the character's creation)
Wait, you mean the voice actress for Harley Quinn from Batman: The Animated Series has passed away?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I saw Blue Beetle, I liked it quite a bit. So I would recommend it. Especially if you like the character already, while it does have differences from the Comic, I think it stays true to Jaime overall. And it's one of the best live action hero suits of all time.

I also played a little bit of MVC2, which reminds me of how not good at that game I am, though I do like it.

Top Bottom