• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Minions have a non-zero chance of being in Mario Kart 9

Like I'm not saying it's at all likely

But it's still possible

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Those rumors of Mia Kunis being eyed for the thing in fantastic 4 are wild.
Well, with her recent interview where she stated that the rumors are not true:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

She said that she is "not casted for the Fantastic 4, but she knows who is." Therefore, I believe the rumour regarding Mila being eyed for the Thing had been debunked.

I think there will be further news to the Fantastic 4 casting probably to be revealed at this year's San Diego Comic-con event which takes place within 2-3 months. I do expect that there will be a load of shake-ups within the Phase 5 and 6 six projects within their current schedule with new dates.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

It's official. The Super Mario Bros. Movie has crossed the billion mark in the box office.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

It's official. The Super Mario Bros. Movie has crossed the billion mark in the box office.
We're definitely getting sequels. Can't wait for Rosalina (The deranged Lumalee is a clear hint we'll be getting her eventually).

And the DK spin-off. Really hoping King K. Rool's the villain, come on Nintendo you should know at this point how well beloved he is after the demand of him in Smash! Don't cuck him again for villains like the Tikis.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, with her recent interview where she stated that the rumors are not true:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

She said that she is "not casted for the Fantastic 4, but she knows who is." Therefore, I believe the rumour regarding Mila being eyed for the Thing had been debunked.

I think there will be further news to the Fantastic 4 casting probably to be revealed at this year's San Diego Comic-con event which takes place within 2-3 months. I do expect that there will be a load of shake-ups within the Phase 5 and 6 six projects within their current schedule with new dates.
Or you know, Andrew Garfield.

man did everything he could to try and lie his ass off about no way home.

I highly doubt she knows everyone who was cast unless she’s involved.

People are like “she’s friends with the director” but so???? I doubt she in her free team called to ask who’s in this movie, let alone got a direct answer given NDAs and Disney.

She may not be in the movie, but at the very least i think she auditioned and that’s more likely how she knows.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
We're definitely getting sequels. Can't wait for Rosalina (The deranged Lumalee is a clear hint we'll be getting her eventually).

And the DK spin-off. Really hoping King K. Rool's the villain, come on Nintendo you should know at this point how well beloved he is after the demand of him in Smash! Don't cuck him again for villains like the Tikis.
Speaking of Rosalina and that Luma, if Rosalina is looking for that Luma, finds the Luma and sees that he has become deranged, I can imagine her reaction being something like...

"What the heck happened to you?".

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Make him the villain of the next game, put him in the next Mario Kart, make a LEGO Gangplank Galleon with K. Rool for the DK expansion, make him the villain of the DKC movie. Do it all!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok hear me out:
You get a really big, like REALLY BIG 3D printer.
Take a 3D model of a to scale car, print it.
You printed the machinery and insides too, make sure it runs.
Realize that you just downloaded a car.

The ads lied
Fun fact! The music in that ad did not have it's license fee paid, the anti piracy ad pirated something

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Or you know, Andrew Garfield.

man did everything he could to try and lie his ass off about no way home.
All actors/actresses try their best to remain coy and vague whilst attempting not give away too much detail. Garfield had a rather difficult time trying his best not to leak or spoil anything related to No Way Home at the time. (But at least he didn't do what Mark Ruffalo and Tom Holland did.)

This kind of reminds me when Alison Brie was asked to whether she auditioned for the role of She-Hulk during an interview where she was rather cautious with what she was saying (even though the role eventually was given to Tatiana Maslany.)

I also do recall the time when Paul Rudd and Benedict Cumberbatch once denied that they were casted for the roles of Ant-Man and Dr. Strange during interviews until they were officially confimed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Rare should make Dinosaur Planet.

Like... cut out any character Nintendo explicitly owns and make the game that was originally supposed to be.
An N64 prototype of that game leaked online a few years ago and it's beatable. There is also a fan made patch for it to fix up some of the rough edges it has.

Top Bottom