• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If a Star Fox movie is ever on the table, I want it to have the video game voice actors and not celebrities. Because unlike Mario, the Star Fox series is notorious for having dialog heavy voice acting.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Bro, that **** was posted yesterday.

This thread has probably already talked about it like 10 or 15 times at this point.
I should have known that before. Well, I was just checking anyways. There is a reason why I ask. I just was not sure.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Sometimes I wonder if anyone else has ever used the same team as me in a Pokemon game. My Sun team? Fairly generic, someone has to have ran it before. My Shining Pearl team? I wager not.

Shroob

Sup?
That’s another thing to be scared about. I’m not eager to spend money on a new Nintendo system. Especially with the hell getting ahold of a series x was.
I mean, no one's forcing you to buy it.

Be like me and don't get one until 2-3 years into the system's life once the hype has died down, there's still plenty of games I haven't played to keep me busy. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Be like me and don't get one until 2-3 years into the system's life once the hype has died down, there's still plenty of games I haven't played to keep me busy. :4pacman:
That's pretty much how I've been with PlayStations from 3 onward. At first I have no interest whatsoever in the new PlayStation, but after 3 years there's some exclusive* game I really want, and boop, a new PlayStation is mine. In the PS5's case I'd think it'd have something to do with PSVR2, since the new headset looks miles above the first PSVR and my PC headset is stuck in storage for the time being.

*except with the PS4 KoFXIV and the Yakuza games got ported to PC anyway. Oops!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I probably won’t get it day one. But eventually I’m going to need to because of Donkey Kong.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So with me being 3 gyms in, my overlying thought of Pokemon Platinum is:

I really want to enjoy this game but everything I do makes me wish the remakes had that content. And idk if that prevailing thought ruining my playthrough or retroactively souring my opinion on BDSP and Gen 8 as a whole. Probably the latter, because this game is actually pretty damn fun when I don't think about it.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Add Magic Johnson or else I'll "accidentally" perform a triple-double sky hook alley-oop slam dunk jam on Nintendo's HQ.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Add Magic Johnson or else I'll "accidentally" perform a triple-double sky hook alley-oop slam dunk jam on Nintendo's HQ.
Mario and Luigi met him again in the GameCube version of NBA Street V3, funny enough.

Top Bottom