• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so far Persona 5 (Vanilla/Royal/Strikers) is my favorite of the three Persona games. Persona 3 has been the most challenging fight wise (and is probably the most depressing), while Persona 4 Golden has required the most brain usage…is also the hippie out of the bunch

also I want an Akechi/Adachi comedy crossover

osby

Smash Obsessed
She’s been sleeping on me for hours, her density rate getting absurd but I don’t have the heart to move her, at this point I will lose a limb to this cute furry *******
What's an amputation or two compared to the sleeping face of a cat?

(I feel your pain, one of my furry boys is 7 kgs and he likes to sleep on me.)

osby

Smash Obsessed
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 takes place over the course of 1999. Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64 came out in early 1999.

This means it's entirely possible that Yoshikage Kira canonically has the hots for Master Hand.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 takes place over the course of 1999. Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 64 came out in early 1999.

This means it's entirely possible that Yoshikage Kira canonically has the hots for Master Hand.
Thanks, I hate it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

No, Master Hand's too masculine for his liking. However, Josuke had an SNES in the manga which got replaced with an N64 in the anime, Joseph's child support checks came through I guess

Dukefire

Smash Master
Here comes the Xbox fans for the switch. Honestly, it fine with games for the Xbox, but CoD is a basket I'll stay away due to the learning curve and fans.

Dukefire

Smash Master

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Here is the tweet for those that are still wondering when the Pokemon Presents Direct will air.
If they don't announce gen 10 GamefrEAk will have officially betrayed us.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Things I think we could possibly see in the Pokémon Presents
  • Stadium 1 & 2 release
  • Trading Card Game GB release
  • Scarlet & Violet DLC
  • HOME update
  • New Mystery Dungeon
  • GO/Masters/Unite/Café news
  • Detective Pikachu game
  • Sleep
  • Core GB/GBA games
  • Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Here is the tweet for those that are still wondering when the Pokemon Presents Direct will air.
What I find interesting about this is that instead of using the starter Pokemon silhouettes for this, they used the silhouettes of the Kanto starters and the Weedle, Caterpie, and Pidgey lines. Aka the first few lines in the Pokedex. And they used the classic start up jingle.

Might just be me overanalyzing, but given that the GB NSO launched recently, we could be seeing Gen 1 games released on the system.

Top Bottom