• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
So I'm thinking of shifting a few things in my Pokémon region. I have said that my grass starter will be a lamb and based off the Knights Templar and that my psuedo will be a Griffon, but I've been struggling to conceptualize how to incorporate the Grass typing to a Knight Templar. Then I had the idea to make another Psuedo Legendary based on a sphinx and make it Ground/Fairy, but I didn't want it to overlap with the Griffon since its typing was Dragon/Fairy.

Then I saw fanart from before Sun and Moon came out of a Rowlet evolution that's a griffin, and it made me realize that Grass type lends itself to a griffin way better than it does a Knight Templar lamb. So my current thoughts are to make the Grass starter a griffin (since they're Christian symbols despite not originating from Christianity), make the Knight Templar lamb a separate two stage pure Steel type Pokémon, and have the sphinx be my only psuedo for the time being. I probably need to sleep on this but I'm really liking that idea

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
My title for the chocolate splatfest is fiend. Not much Super Sea Snails compared to champion or king, but better then nothing at all.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I didn't do much Splatooning this Splatfest, My last game was 4 Gold Aerosprays vs. 4 Gold Aerosprays and then 3 people on both sides left half-way through

The average Milk Chocolate experience

cashregister9

Smash Hero
That Flash trailer was pretty good I'm going to take a big sip of water and hope that the lead actor hasn't committed any heinous felonies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

The Flash 2022 full trailer.

the nerd chills…..I feel them!!!
This movie is so gonna be an epic trainwreck. LMAO.

Tis a good thing it'll be rebooting the franchise in the end so it can start over and get things hopefully right this time.

P.S.: Apparently that tweet I posted of James Gunn yesterday was fake. Thank the lord, I knew James Gunn was better than that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
🤓🤓actually Alfred Molina had that record, because both Maguire and Dafoe were in Spider-Man 3 (2007) while Doc Ock's only prior appearance wass 2004's Spider Man 2🤓🤓
…better not tell the rest of the world that (either that or cameos weren’t counted).

but this is a good excuse to sneak this into the thread

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think the most likely to die in Guardians 3 comes down to Peter, Rocket and Drax.

Really, REALLY hoping the trailers hinting at Rocket dying is a tease and then surprises us its instead Peter who bites the bullet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
:) I feel the first two images Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs would like them very much, now the only one missing is the true Asriel. But overall it's really cute! Also, hi, I hope you all are doing well, I am just passing by.
That's true. BUUUUUUT Asriel IS Flowey, so he's still there. Just in the wrong body xD

Get this child his real body back Alphonse Elric style and we're set.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The Flash 2022 full trailer.

the nerd chills…..I feel them!!!
I saw this on tv with my family and actually said outloud "I used to be excited for this but then Ezra Miller happened" and proceed to explain their crimes. Sucks.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Every time I eat White Chocolate I get violently sick to my stomach so my brain refuses to accept that more people like White chocolate more but that is how it goes, congrats to the winners!

I am more annoyed by people making white ink jokes, the ink didn't even look like the funny fluid at all smh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think the most likely to die in Guardians 3 comes down to Peter, Rocket and Drax.

Really, REALLY hoping the trailers hinting at Rocket dying is a tease and then surprises us its instead Peter who bites the bullet.
Quill seems unlikely to die due to the new trailer. Looking like another Rhodey moment

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Every time I eat White Chocolate I get violently sick to my stomach so my brain refuses to accept that more people like White chocolate more but that is how it goes, congrats to the winners!

I am more annoyed by people making white ink jokes, the ink didn't even look like the funny fluid at all smh.
I ****ing love white chocolate. Its super sweet and thats exactly what I look for. Well, i like milk chocolate too. Dark, not as much tho, too bitter
If only that much soul went into casting Mario’s voice
Oh

My

God

Move On

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If only that much soul went into casting Mario’s voice
To think I wouldn't have thought Jack Black could nail Bowser's voice. Not gonna lie, I expected Bowser to sound exactly like how Jack Black does in real life (Lenny the Shark, Po) which would have been so awkward.

Top Bottom