• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

dezeray112

Smash Hero
it’s already on track to make more than Black Adam this week, so there’s gonna be that benefit. Top 2 Phase 4 project casually making bank
Black Adam took nearly three weeks to make past the 300 million mark in contrast to BP: Wakanda which only took a few days to reach past that mark.

Also to add, the word of mouth and reception is very positive in which it is very likely that BP: Wakanda will have strong legs going throughout its box office run.

Here is mine, although I'm splitting them by films and TV shows:

1. Spider-Man: No Way Home
2. Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings
3. Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
4. Black Widow
5. The Eternals
6. Thor: Love & Thunder

Will add Black Panther: Wakanda Forever once I have seen it.

1. Loki
2. WandaVision
3. Ms. Marvel
4. Werewolf by Night
5. Moon Knight
6. I Am Groot
7. Hawkeye
8. Falcon & the Winter Soldier
9. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
10. What If?

Will add GoTG Christmas special once I have seen it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait, are the emotes actually locked to each season?
Unless cataloges just wrap into each other or you can pick which one you want from Harmony, Im sure the drizzle cataloge goes away once this season ends

Edit:I caught this in the new season trailer as it went to showing big run and what the **** is this it's absolutely terrifying looking
SmartSelect_20221114_114158_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Unless cataloges just wrap into each other or you can pick which one you want from Harmony, Im sure the drizzle cataloge goes away once this season ends

Edit:I caught this in the new season trailer as it went to showing big run and what the **** is this it's absolutely terrifying looking
View attachment 363676
The destruction of Salmon and Gommoray

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Which is strange considering how every other item in the catalog you can obtain through some other method, I really hope they add a Dance instructor or the ability to learn emotes from other players

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yall ready to see the greatness that is Live A Live get snubbed in TGA nominations? I AM
Which is strange considering how every other item in the catalog you can obtain through some other method, I really hope they add a Dance instructor or the ability to learn emotes from other players
If I'm not mistaken the items on the catalog only show up in the stores when you have unlocked it minus the emotes

Last edited:

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

This list is epic

Except the last nominee

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
These tweets are so funny. They're just pictures of Marvel characters crying with no context

Also I don't remember feeling anything other than annoyance while watching Love and Thunder

I will admit that Wakanda Forever went hard on the feels though
I felt as if Thor really needs therapy…or at the least see a living Loki…s
Tbf, OP specifically says that the movie hurt their feelings.
let’s just hope they don’t go bat**** crazy like Wanda did
Black Adam took nearly three weeks to make past the 300 million mark in contrast to BP: Wakanda which only took a few days to reach past that mark.

Also to add, the word of mouth and reception is very positive in which it is very likely that BP: Wakanda will have strong legs going throughout its box office run.

Here is mine, although I'm splitting them by films and TV shows:

1. Spider-Man: No Way Home
2. Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings
3. Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
4. Black Widow
5. The Eternals
6. Thor: Love & Thunder

Will add Black Panther: Wakanda Forever once I have seen it.

1. Loki
2. WandaVision
3. Ms. Marvel
4. Werewolf by Night
5. Moon Knight
6. I Am Groot
7. Hawkeye
8. Falcon & the Winter Soldier
9. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
10. What If?

Will add GoTG Christmas special once I have seen it.
thems some mighty fine rankings there (especially that Ms.Marvel placement)

also I feel as if Black Panther will end up reaching a billion dollars, further being proof that the MCU won’t need China’s money at this point (tho I’m surprised Rock’s drawing powers hasn’t been enough to bring in giant bucks for DC)
This list is epic
Except the last nominee
inb4 Tom Holland win
There was a problem fetching the tweet
#XENOBLADESWEEP
Lamperouge Lamperouge
honestly I’m surprised GoW got rushed into the nominations so quickly…I wonder if Frontiers will manage to get a single nomination (also nice that Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, and Xenoblade repping Nintendo)
my quote game hella weak

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn’t mind Bayo winning her one and only nomination

Slime Master

Smash Ace
This might be a hot take but Vampire Survivors got snubbed hard for TGA. Whether it's a good thing or not is debatable, but that game has had a huge impact on indie games.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
crazy how Frontiers isn’t nominated for best music tho…cause man it’s good

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The last two times I watched the Game Awards were solely for Among Us news, a Muppet Labs skit (which ended up parodying Untitled Goose Game), and Norman Reedus being attendance

Green Day also performed there at one point IIRC, which was neat.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I'm going to be surprised if the God of War Ragnarok doesn't win the GotY award with how much they're pushing it in so many categories.
I think it was last year or the year before but one of the games had like 20 nominations, won all of them but lost the game of the year one lol. So anything could happen.

Top Bottom