• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only just learning Three Hopes was meant to be a Warriors 2 that still kept other FE characters coincidentally staying in Fodlan, only to be scrapped in favor of only using Three Houses characters and storylines

smart movie considering that’s far better than having to see those forgotten lords

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I said this before but ScarVio graphically looks... good? I mean some areas still look kinda eh but like the rest of the game genuinelly looks pretty to me. Not world chinging but still visually pleasing.

Idk if that's a hot take given Pokemon discourse over graphical fidelity but I genuinelly have 0 issue with the way the game looks.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I said this before but ScarVio graphically looks... good? I mean some areas still look kinda eh but like the rest of the game genuinelly looks pretty to me. Not world chinging but still visually pleasing.

Idk if that's a hot take given Pokemon discourse over graphical fidelity but I genuinelly have 0 issue with the way the game looks.
Some textures look iffy, especially the Team Star flags.

Aside from that, I have no complaints so far.

Shroob

Sup?

I've been keeping up a lot with the leaks and

There's a lil jank but

Yeah, it looks nice. Charizard's model is surprisingly good, Rayquaza has a scale texture up close, and Typhlosion finally has its flames back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's not gonna win, but I'm contractually obligated to vote for Legends Arceus :drshrug:
Imagine being a Gamefreak shill.

They couldn’t even bring over all the Pokémon they made to new games.

#GamefreakLiedTreesDied

We should only support big boy games like Horizon Forbidden South

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I honestly don't have much faith in Nintendo having premiers to show at The Game Awards this year if previous shows tell me anything. In 2020 all we got was Sephiroth in Smash and in 2021 we got absolutely none.

The least I'm expecting is a trailer for the Mario movie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I honestly don't have much faith in Nintendo having premiers to show at The Game Awards this year if previous shows tell me anything. In 2020 all we got was Sephiroth in Smash and in 2021 we got absolutely none.

The least I'm expecting is a trailer for the Mario movie.
I’m betting they release a new Mario Movie trailer and announce the tie in game, and nothing else.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
France is a country that brought us the all-time cartoon classic Miraculous Ladybug, one of the finest animations ever made.

They also brought us Totally Spies, a show iconic in spite of its "quirks" and loved by generations.

Then there is this.

I've mostly heard about it by way of TVTropes, and um...I'm still not sure if this particular cartoon really exists.

(Trust me, look it up on TVTropes, it's a wild ride)

Shroob

Sup?
Oh my god

So you know that Engine Pokemon that the evil team's been seen owning?

Guess what its ****ing hidden ability is

It's mother ****ing SLOW START

WHY???

Top Bottom