• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So legit idk what they did but Grillers in Splat3's SR are legit so damn easy now, I swear they took forever to kill in Splat2, now it's just an ez win.

Glowflies on the other hand...
Glowflies fill me me fear and fear and more fear. They literally paralyze me when I'm the target cuz my brain locks up

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
They somehow managed to turn Mahi Mahi from one of the best stages in S1 to the absolute worst stage in S3.
Tbh I just do the other ranked rotation when Mahi is in one of them because of how much I despise it.
Whoever thought about making this stage a Rainmaker stage this rotation needs to get slapped.

Also someone needs to slap my teammates because they blow up the rainmaker but never pick it up. I'm going to assume they want me to pick it up but I have a missiles that I am charging up on my bow, im the literaly sniper

KillerCage

Smash Master
Xenoblade 3 has some incredible nighttime themes but you almost never get to hear them since fast traveling always puts you back at daytime.
Out of the Xenoblade games, I think 3 has the weakest soundtrack.
Only a few area themes stick out in my mind.
Not saying the soundtrack is bad; I just think it's underwhelming compared to Xenoblade 1, 2, and even X's OSTs.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Out of the Xenoblade games, I think 3 has the weakest soundtrack.
Only a few area themes stick out in my mind.
Not saying the soundtrack is bad; I just think it's underwhelming compared to Xenoblade 1, 2, and even X's OSTs.
It's a lot more subdued and atmospheric than the previous games but I still like it a lot.

As far as just the area themes are concerned, Alfeto Valley (both), Eagus Wilderness (Day), Elaice Highway (Day), Ribbi Flats (Day), Great Cotte Falls (Day), Erythia Sea (both), Li Garte Prison Camp, Keves Colony (Day), and Captocorn Peak (Day) are all great stuff IMO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom