• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Honest to god I have to check this place every few days to make sure yous are all still kicking alive and well.

Actually been back to doing game photography again guys so for the first time in a while. Here's one from God of War.

God of War_20220918003010.jpg

Trying to upload one from Genshin but **** you says SB's image uploader so here's a Paimon reaction face:

Paimon dace.jpg

"Paimon isn't emergency food!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is Fortnite canon to Spider-Verse?
everything that happens in Fortnite with the Marvel characters are fully canon to the 616 universe, and Thor is to blame

well that and the Marvel/Fortnite comic crossover where Doom is also to blame
Wait Miles isn't in Fortnite? But Peter and Gwen are? Hmmm racism?
and Miles spent this entire time having to save Uncle Aaron from one of his evil clones who dominated a whole nother universe…so he and his good clone brother Glurp probably won’t pop up until a later season

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
welp…gonna have to put my older dog down today. He was the first pet I’ve ever gotten to personally take care of myself (mostly myself technically…don’t got the money to pay for surgeries and other things like that)

spending the rest of the day making sure my family doesn’t break down

so…I guess no more of me here for the rest of the day

Noipoi

Howdy!
welp…gonna have to put my older dog down today. He was the first pet I’ve ever gotten to personally take care of myself (mostly myself technically…don’t got the money to pay for surgeries and other things like that)

Sorry to hear that, man.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Take your time, that **** sucks ass and nothing compares to it. Sorry for your loss

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

I'm so sorry TMNT...It sucks losing a dog. :(

Whatever time you have left with him, make the best of it and make every moment count possible. Be sure he'll be in your arms as he ascends to the next life.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Poor, poor ol Rex. Never had a chance to be playable in Smash given Xenoblade 3 will likely be represented next Smash.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Im sorry man

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
While Forgotten Land was fun, there are a few things I want them to do in the next Kirby game.
  • Expand on what the abilities can do. You can pull off all sorts of directional attacks in the 2D games that just aren't really a thing in Forgotten Land because of the Z-Axis. I want them to figure out a way to replicate that.
  • Expand on the number of in-game copy abilities. The game only had like 12, and while the upgrade system kind of made up for it, i was still missing a large amount of those abilities. Especially since I was not a fan of Mouthfull Mode.
  • Expand on the number of mini-bosses. I feel like the series has a huge number of staple mini bosses that can reward you with copy abilities. But there were only 4 in Forgotten Land. And I got kind of tired of them pretty quick. Just wish there was a larger variety of them. I think expanding on both the mini-bosses and copy abilities also just goes hand in hand with expanding the enemy pool.
  • Give us some sort of AI companion. Helpers, Friends, King Dedede/Meta Knight/Bandana Dee, Gooey... something!
  • Maybe bring back Rick, Kine, and Coo? IDK. I think it's time.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

Sorry to hear that man.

Dutch Raikuna

Please take underlines and this font away from Square Enix
Blame the OG

1663536798317.png

I'll give them credit as it makes you know its a Team Asano game. That being said **** the second game's cover art:

1663536928077.png

I can see more creativity on a pair of socks at a dollar store than this cover.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

when is Singular Nightlife coming out tho
Turnign meme.gif

EA would have sued them and said "**** you for stealing a name for one of our billion Sims spin-offs!"

they should put fractions in their titles again
That'll be the educational game from them next.

"Square Enix Presents: Fractions 2.8 Final Chapter By Chrono Live Sleep 1/2"

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Heard that Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games is the worst selling game in the series.

Maybe it's time for them to crossover some other way (you know exactly what I'm thinking of) 😏
Paper Mario and Sonic. All the ****tiness of a Paper Mario game, with the mind numbing bugs of a Sonic game. Both sell well, so combining th both mathematically makes them sell twice more.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
deed is done, said our goodbyes, prayers, and kisses…and also gave him some bacon and chocolates (didnt know PetSmart people were gonna spoil him more than we did for 13 years). He went by extremely quick, everyone but me teared up, but I did get the last dog kiss/lick at least

FA31B663-285F-437C-B70F-54CFE7D60F1E.jpeg
FF8AE186-510F-416A-9F6F-FB17F507E067.jpeg
lived and died like a loved king

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Heard that Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games is the worst selling game in the series.
With how much people didn't want the Olympics to be held that year and how Japan was actively against it I can see why it didn't sell well

Top Bottom