• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Octolings and look like they are going to call you something not nice and are also gay.
Also they look like they are plotting a crime all the time. I love them
Just unlocked the Slosher. I saw it and I was like,
Oh wait till you get the Blobblobber, me and my friend praline love that monster

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Oh this is gonna be *ing brilliant, an enjoyable story AND a reason to * with Sonic fans
Sonic may have rough times with some of the recent games, but there will be a time the Blue Blur will be bouncing back. Despite the popularity for people to trigger and troll Sonic's fanbase, this may be the time Sonic and his fans deserves the W as the Sonic movies paved a way to move forward.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Anyone able to help me fill out this mission for Tour? I need to add two more people to my friends list:

On a side note, I beat the secret level In Splat 3 last night. The final section got very chaotic…

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New art for the next few weeks. Don't know when exactly I'll post them HERE, but I'll try to do it the day of.

Either way, I finally got around to drawing something I've been meaning to draw for a long time. Beast Gohan! I wanted to wait a bit after the movie's English release. But I imagine most people here probably already saw it.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sonic may have rough times with some of the recent games, but there will be a time the Blue Blur will be bouncing back. Despite the popularity for people to trigger and troll Sonic's fanbase, this may be the time Sonic and his fans deserves the W as the Sonic movies paved a way to move forward.
Exactly! Sonic is tougher than some, or even many people realize.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Alvis (from Xenoblade): I know not how things will proceed
Cat (from Victorious): LOL!
After seeing Alvis worry, Cat proceeds to summon her fellow Fortnite and Final Fantasy comrades to put an end to Sonic

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Alvis (from Xenoblade): I know not how things will proceed
Cat (from Victorious): LOL!
* Enter Shelby Marx (iCarly) with the side bangs *
"You're going down. HARD." ;)

Amazon Pandora: As if she could. compare to my beauty xD since I've used the Rewind Spring!
:ultpit: : Did somebody say floor ice cream??? 😱
:4darkpit: : Floor ice cream is for losers. Can't help but feel :) sorry for you!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
* Enter Shelby Marx (iCarly) with the side bangs *
"You're going down. HARD." ;)

Amazon Pandora: As if she could. compare to my beauty xD since I've used the Rewind Spring!
:ultpit: : Did somebody say floor ice cream??? 😱
:4darkpit: : Floor ice cream is for losers. Can't help but feel :) sorry for you!
Sometimes I'm unsettled by how good you are at this

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway the latest One Piece chapter was pretty ****ing fire

like the island that just blew up

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Btw I did something pretty ****ing stupid. I decided to give Mid Piece another go.

So far Sanji's on the team and while I'm still not really impressed, especially by the art, I feel that my heartstrings get pulled easier this time around. Maybe my last attempt was back when I was severely depressed with me doing a hell of a lot better despite my trash life right now

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Btw I did something pretty ****ing stupid. I decided to give Mid Piece another go.

So far Sanji's on the team and while I'm still not really impressed, especially by the art, I feel that my heartstrings get pulled easier this time around. Maybe my last attempt was back when I was severely depressed with me doing a hell of a lot better despite my trash life right now
You're really close to that moment. If that moment (you will know when you get there) fails to pull your heartstrings, I suggest dropping it cause it's probably not for you.

If it does, keep reading

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Indeed! And I am SHOCKED about it, haha.

Also... I made a little something.
Noipoi Noipoi @Metal Shop X Pokelego999 Pokelego999
This is surprisingly very accurate to Spamton. Great job.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You're really close to that moment. If that moment (you will know when you get there) fails to pull your heartstrings, I suggest dropping it cause it's probably not for you.

If it does, keep reading
I read up to Allabasta or some **** last time, is that before or after? Also, this time I'm reading it through the Manga+ app so I'm not financially invested which probably helps

Top Bottom