• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm gaining interest in Street Fighter 6.

If I do get it, it'll be very later on to save money on the inevitable post launch content.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if we got a remake of the Kirby Dark Matter Trilogy, and not only did it give us copy ability hats, it also gave us special hats for the combos in 64 and the animal buddies were effected by the abilities cosmetically, similar to the robobot armor. That woyld be sweet.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Octoling are blacks confiremd? POG?

No but really it's weird and funny how the three black people in this place all picked octolings
Not just this thread, I asked that cause I swear that almost every black Splatoon fan I seen online plays as Octolings so I came here thinking at least one of y'all picked Inkling.

Nope

osby

Smash Obsessed
I've been putting this off for a while but I want to do something for Persona's anniversary so I decided to make a tier list for all mainline playable characters with this Tier Maker.

It's not strictly based on which characters I think are deeper or better written but mostly personal taste.

1663653551617.png

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
WELL ****ING DONE ATLUS

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY CEMENTED THIS AS ONE OF THE WORST GAME FRANCHISE ANNIVERSARY EVENTS IN RECENT MEMORY

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And yes if you couldn't tell im legit pissed about this, what a colossal disaster of an anniversary

osby

Smash Obsessed
WELL ****ING DONE ATLUS

YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY CEMENTED THIS AS ONE OF THE WORST GAME FRANCHISE ANNIVERSARY EVENTS IN RECENT MEMORY

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And yes if you couldn't tell im legit pissed about this, what a colossal disaster of an anniversary
Eh, it's disappointing but it is what it is.

If they seriously didn't have anything to show, I rather have them taking their time rather than announcing a game and then cue radio silence for years like what happened with Persona 5 (or worse, rushing the team to get something out before the end of the year).

At least, the concert itself is going anywhere and the fandom cared more about ports than brand new games anyway

EDIT: Also, no announcements at this concert doesn't mean there won't be any after it so... :drshrug:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've been putting this off for a while but I want to do something for Persona's anniversary so I decided to make a tier list for all mainline playable characters with this Tier Maker.

It's not strictly based on which characters I think are deeper or better written but mostly personal taste.

View attachment 361075
Thank you for validating my love for Yosuke and Akechi without calling Yosuke a homophobe because that boy is anything BUT that

Also yosuke is my scrunkly too

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
One thing I will say about S3 that I don't like is that they still have that weird ass gear system.

I don't know- like it's obviously not the worst thing in the world but at the same time, I feel like overhauling it would of been a better alternative.

Just my two cents. I'll get over it.

Top Bottom