• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So apparently, the Indian Ocean exsist in the splatoon world because I just got an Indian Ocean tag
I mean? Isn't Splatoon set in our world millions of years in the future after humanity's extinction due to climate change?

Inklings and Octolings did evolve from squids and octopuses after all.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I mean? Isn't Splatoon set in our world millions of years in the future after humanity's extinction due to climate change?

Inklings and Octolings did evolve from squids and octopuses after all.
I kind of figured the Indian Ocean went under a different name and didn't exactly exist as the Indian Ocean. Thats why im kinda suprised to see it just named dropped

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Has anyone beat Cohozuna? I feel like they don’t give you enough time to handle it.
Sadly no. Closest I got to defeating it was a little health left. Too much was going on with boss Salmonids kept pouring in. Especially those FLYFISH and STINGER firing constantly!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I know it's way too early to speculate but I wonder what other mainline Pokémon games we might be getting after ScaVio

Each gen has had at least one more game, even if a lot of them were just third versions (though if TPC is to be believed we are done with those, thank Arceus)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I know it's way too early to speculate but I wonder what other mainline Pokémon games we might be getting after ScaVio

Each gen has had at least one more game, even if a lot of them were just third versions (though if TPC is to be believed we are done with those, thank Arceus)
It's a tough call, especially since the previous gen had remakes so I think it might be too early for Gen 5 remakes.

Maybe a smaller project? A new Let's Go or Legends game?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's a tough call, especially since the previous gen had remakes so I think it might be too early for Gen 5 remakes.

Maybe a smaller project? A new Let's Go or Legends game?
I would hesitate to call a new Legends game a "smaller project" but that's what I'm hoping for since PLA was peak Pokémon

Noipoi

Howdy!

My bet is dlc next year. And some type of legends game the year after.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Brie Larson plays a character in the new fortnite Battle Pass

I sure hope there is no intense misogyny <-- Clueless

Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Haven't managed to beat Cohozuna so far, in these rounds there's just so much going on to the point where it all becomes a bit too overwhelming for me.

On a more lighthearted note: With a bit of tinkering, I was able to make this GIF of my favorite pair of best friends

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok so yea some hacker actually managed to leak over 90+ FILES/VIDEOS AND DOCUMENTS regarding a development build of GTA 6. Holy ****
I think it's safe to call this one of if not the biggest leak in video game history, not sure what comes even remotely close
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Check this out guys.
This is basically a 'Most Anticipated Game' award, I keep saying it but it's so good to see Sonic do something so daring while getting back that edge we haven't seen in almost 15 years. We got the kind of songs you'd expect from fanmade AMVs, focus on story, tricks and perhaps the closest a mainline game will get to ****ing Dark Sonic

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Coming by here really quick to say congrat to Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! for being able to ask a question to [THE BIGGEST SHOT OF THEM ALL] on twitter! ;)
FINALLY!!!1!! THE [BIG SHOT} ST4TUS I [rightfully deserve]
Seriously though, was not expecting that, haha.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
IDC about GTA but the amount of people in that Twitter thread who don’t have the slightest clue on why this ain’t a good thing for its devs is incredibly depressing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai confirmed a small Smash theory btw

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Sakurai confirmed a small Smash theory btw
Ngl I kinda don’t like some of Hero’s Jump animations. They feel quite stiff and I would prefer more acrobatic movements like Link. A lot of Hero’s movements are just kinda small hops like his rolls and regular jump, and they look really ugly.

Top Bottom