• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Megami race:

1658757533687.png

“My name is Megami Pallas Athena. If you wish to protect something, my power is yours.”

Alignment: Lawful-Neutral

Origin: Greek mythology. A virgin Olympian goddess associated with wisdom, handicraft, and warfare. She was born from Zeus’s forehead after he swallowed his consort Metis. Her symbols include owls, olive trees, snakes and a shield with a Gorgon head painted on it. Athena's epithet “Pallas” has a disputed origin. It may be the name of a childhood friend she killed unwittingly or may indicate that she brandishes weapons as a warrior.

Skills: Makarakarn, Mediarahan, Storm Dracostrike, Mazandyne

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

Athena’s Soul Hackers coloration is the most-used one throughout the games, which is an interesting choice compared to her more traditional gold and silver look. I like how ornamental her armor and weapons are, given she’s a patron deity of artisans, it’s only fitting. The spear and helmet are must-haves too, and they look great. Compared to more out-there designs of some other Olympian deities, I think her design is like how she’d like it: simple and effective.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
You know at first I didn't get it but then I saw that man fall on his knees and break down in tears when I reunited with him so yeah I get it.

All Kairi got was an awkward hug.
Someone make a "I Was Sora's Best Female Friend For All His Childhood And All I Got Was This Lousy Hug" t-shirt

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbf, thats where everyone starts going "uuuuh you know what.."
Nomura wants us to believe the canon ship.

Well so far I can say that I felt more romantic tension between Sora and Yuffie/Ariel(who btw had more chem with him than Prince Eric)/Riku and I hear Rapunzel in 3. And idk if that means Sora is a sucker for romance or if Nomura just can't write Kairi

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nomura wants us to believe the canon ship.

Well so far I can say that I felt more romantic tension between Sora and Yuffie/Ariel(who btw had more chem with him than Prince Eric)/Riku and I hear Rapunzel in 3. And idk if that means Sora is a sucker for romance or if Nomura just can't write Kairi
Probably both. Sora is probably a freaking hopeless romantic/ too freaking loveable doubled the fact Kairi is just exsisting and Nomura doesnt know what to do with her
eh. i guess i just can't ship unless there's a woman involved
I aint sayin you cant ship it. Sora and kairi are adorable together. Its just there is more "romantic" tension between him and Riku there the is with him and Kairi and unfortunatly, Sora x Riku is the most popular for that reason

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Probably both. Sora is probably a freaking hopeless romantic/ too freaking loveable doubled the fact Kairi is just exsisting and Nomura doesnt know what to do with her
Nomura remembering that he hinted that Kairi could use a keyblade and fight in KH2 two decades later

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nope was as bizarre and weird as i expected it to be from Jordan Peele

Also small spoiler:
i legit lost my **** when they did the Akira bike slide at the end of the film
Granted, that was un the trailer for a split second but anyone not familier with Akria would miss it
That just proves Peele is based

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I just got out of the theater for NOPE and ended up having a mild panic attack during the scene with the chimpanzee haha

Overall, I thought it was Peeles scariest movie yet, but weakest in terms of messaging. A bonafide masterpiece imo

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
BTW, I finished the Spiritomb quest in Legends Arceus. Dunno if it was more annoying or less then the one in BDSP.

In any case, recently I was doing the Massive Mass Outbreaks quests, and in the Crimson Mirelands, I ended up getting an Ursaring outbreak, and I had a to fight a Level 84 Alpha Ursaluna (which I caught and used on my team) + 4 Level 60 Ursarings. By the end, I only had one Pokemon left.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I beat the final boss of the Cuphead DLC. I can't believe I beat the final phase on my first time seeing it in-game

Anyway that was The Delicious Last Course, and it was exactly as it should be: short and sweet. And by sweet I main nail bitingly hard

Top Bottom