• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
And that's it for Daredevil Season 1. Wow, what a great show. That season finale in particular was amazing.
It was overall much more darker than most MCU-stuff, but I really enjoyed it.

Next on the list: Jessica Jones, Season 1.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…Multiversal open beta available for us peasants who didn’t get a free code or had the closed alpha…

for the single person to read this…who you gonna attempt to main?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
so…Multiversal open beta available for us peasants who didn’t get a free code or had the closed alpha…

for the single person to read this…who you gonna attempt to main?
I've been playing for a while thanks to a twitch drop. IDK about maining though. I like Bugs and Superman most, but that's just cause I like those characters the most. I still haven't unlocked everyone and they haven't made moveset breakdown vids like Nick Brawl did so I have no way of knowing if a character will gel with me until I purchase them and try them out. And you get coins pretty slowly imo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah Black Panthee two was finally revealed yesterday. What a total mess if production but finally the blacks can be seen again before being sealed away again until Black Panther 3.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I've been playing for a while thanks to a twitch drop. IDK about maining though. I like Bugs and Superman most, but that's just cause I like those characters the most. I still haven't unlocked everyone and they haven't made moveset breakdown vids like Nick Brawl did so I have no way of knowing if a character will gel with me until I purchase them and try them out. And you get coins pretty slowly imo.
You can test everyone out in local play and training mode

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This is a really cool Ultimate mod

Looks like balancing is needed but extremely well done. (also reminder that him and Captain Falcon share the same voice actor).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Tom and Jerry, and, if he's available, Lebron James
TMP proceeds to become the best damn LeBron player in the world
haven’t seen too much of Superman, but he may be the best heavy based on the small bits I managed to gather
Tom & Jerry and Taz. Probably Lebron for the memes.
I’m gonna end up seeing you on a most wanted list for turning Taz into Brawl Meta Knight ain’t I?
I genuinelly hope LeBron is top tier
He’s gonna be carrying his WBD teammates like he carries his real life teammates

Top Bottom