• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Everything about this looks like it was ripped from SMB3 / SML games, but repainted. Like a legally distinct ROM hack

Even the creator’s logo is ripping off the Nintendo label.
I haven't seen no Chef Pee Pee nor Brooklyn Guy sprites being ripped off here :4pacman:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That ad will always be funny.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to dunking on gamers. But directly making fun of your target audience and the people who are directly funding your project was certainly a choice.
I think this joke would fly in 2024. At this point we’re so ironypilled that we make self-deprecating jokes about our hobbies and interests on a daily basis.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's pretty much one of the core reasons they made Sonadow Gens as they new the movie was coming, what better way to properly introduce kids to the character and make them look forward to the movie?
I mean I'm not complaining, put that lore in a better game and I'm satisfied.

L fact about me used to hate Shadow when I was younger. Too edgy and also my sister always picked him in the Olympic Games series and beat my ass with him. As an adult, I think his backstory aged like fine wine, as long as they don't bring back 06's "I love the feds" Shadow.

Dukefire

Smash Master
as long as they don't bring back 06's "I love the feds" Shadow.
You know that Sonic 06 itself wrote its story and reset to the point where the events didn't even occur. I believe that only Sonic truly remembers 06's events that ended in a closed loop that never happened.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You have no money. Don't do it.

i have no idea how much money you got but you seem like a figurine collector so probably a lot. Or you have no money and collect Funkos and pray that one day there's a Mythra Funko to buy.
I used to be big on figurine collecting but that **** adds up and there's only so much space I wanna dedicate to it. And nah, I ain't wasting money on Funko anything anymore. My P5 Joker and Shantae are enough, and one of those was a gift.

Besides I already have the Pyra and Mythra statues

Last edited:
Top Bottom