• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Keegan-Michael Key recently talked some details about the upcoming Mario movie sequel:
  • The movie is a little broader in scope
  • Where it takes place is “very intriguing lore and the Mario world”
  • The film will have “some really fantastic Easter eggs”
  • The sequel has “really widened out the universe”
  • You’ll see some new characters and old favorites
  • There will be some really deep cuts for Mario fans
I didn't expect we'd get movie news this soon but I'll still take it.
just give me Daisy and I’ll throw every dollar America has at you Mario

StormC

Smash Hero
Wait you got all 4 out at once? I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, when I got them out they only did 2 at a time so I had an easier time chewing food, hope you recover fast cause on god that **** is the worst
I've never heard of only having your wisdom teeth partially removed. I had all 4 taken out at once.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Dichard using this movie to reredeem himself from Batman & Robin (Lego Batman wasn’t strong enough for him). Once he’s satisfied, Stephanie can get her chance as Robin instead of Batgirl like in Kite-Man: Hell Yeah

that and both Tim and Damian be getting more media attention than Jason, so he’s just trying to build himself up in general.
Most of my ire towards Jason is almost entirely directed towards those really annoying Red Hood fans tbh.

Shroob

Sup?
Is this a Europe thing then? Cannot believe wisdom teeth of all things is giving me culture shock
Had all mine out waaaaaaaay back when, I was still in school at the time so I was prob around 17-18. Yeah, had all four removed at once and had my mouth stuffed with gauze for days suckin' up all the blood.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait you got all 4 out at once? I'm not sure that's supposed to happen, when I got them out they only did 2 at a time so I had an easier time chewing food, hope you recover fast cause on god that **** is the worst
You can get all 4 taken out. I had to because they were already growing out and if they all didnt come out, they would of pushed on all four corners of my teeth

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Only one F-Zero game left before the whole series is on Switch.
Wow, F-Zero Climax finally gets a western release (even though I last played the game many years ago.)

Yeah, just that I can't eat anything besides soft food and I just had soup for the first time in 30 years.
I did the same earlier this year when I had to stick with soft foods for a few weeks even though it was for a tooth extraction on my second molar.

Other than that, I went to visit my dental practice today after a two week delay and thankfully what I thought was a minor crack on my tooth was nothing but a stain. Although it just feels like my dentist seemingly rushed and did nothing much throughout my check up in which I'm somewhat left rather unsatisfied with my treatment.

But now, I am currently trying to go on to a balanced and healthy diet as well as looking after my teeth.

Last edited:

Dukefire

Smash Master
Masahiro Sakurai's last video in his YouTube series will come out October 15 and a special finale episode will come sometime after.
I haven't seen Sakurai's videos, but was interested that each one covers about the development team creating a game, their stress, and the process of designing a good game.

Though, I don't expect the finale to show something that many people are hoping for.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DC Comics done finally brought back the Justice League just in time for the DCU to begin soon
IMG_4702.jpeg
…but also Darkseid now has his own Justice League and made a whole universe with the roided Batman
IMG_4701.jpeg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel some are missing the part Keegan-Michael Key said about Mario movie 2 that I find interesting: "You’ll see some new characters and old favorites"

By "new," does that mean characters that never existed before? Mario movie 1 did have a handful of OC's so I guess.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I feel some are missing the part Keegan-Michael Key said about Mario movie 2 that I find interesting: "You’ll see some new characters and old favorites"

By "new," does that mean characters that never existed before? Mario movie 1 did have a handful of OC's so I guess.
Bowser Jr will be introduced (voiced by Kevin Hart)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Forgot to mention this last month:

Disney Mirrorverse (mobile game involving alternate universe versions of characters) is shutting down in December.

A shame. I liked the concept and character designs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Forgot to mention this last month:

Disney Mirrorverse (mobile game involving alternate universe versions of characters) is shutting down in December.

A shame. I liked the concept and character designs.
I tried it when it first came out and thought it was okay, and the alternate “edgy” characters looked cool. Was it not generating enough revenue, or something?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I tried it when it first came out and thought it was okay, and the alternate “edgy” characters looked cool. Was it not generating enough revenue, or something?
I guess it’s a combination of revenue and an expired license. That combined with Disney focusing more on Fortnite seems to be the doom of most mobile Disney games (the Gameloft ones seem to be spared as do a few others that I can’t recall off the top of my head).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok but Nancy Cartwright should play Bowser Jr.
Kevin Hart is an A-list celebrity comedian that Hollywood cherry picks for celebrity roles and has already done animated films voicing separately as a main character child and a main villain.

I agree that it shouldn’t be him. The chronically online dislike that aspect of him for movies already. But I expect it to be him. :4pacman:

Top Bottom