• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
my last post got end of page'd. you hate to see it.
pretty big dub
good for him - and us, Shang-Chi is easily one of the best phase 4 movies. I'm assuming that he isn't doing Secret Wars, because the Russos have mentioned how much it sucked doing two movies back to back. If I had to guess for Secret Wars, I'm leaning Ryan Coolger (especially if he sticks the landing with Wakanda Forever) or the Russos, with an outside chance for John Watts

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Zippo the source?

Fake
If I actually knew who that was, the illiterate sadness of the world taunting me would probably hurt more
comicbook.com isn't the best place for video game rumors
better for them to post about rumors than to make ‘em…if that makes it any better
my last post got end of page'd. you hate to see it.

good for him - and us, Shang-Chi is easily one of the best phase 4 movies. I'm assuming that he isn't doing Secret Wars, because the Russos have mentioned how much it sucked doing two movies back to back. If I had to guess for Secret Wars, I'm leaning Ryan Coolger (especially if he sticks the landing with Wakanda Forever) or the Russos, with an outside chance for John Watts
Jon Watts casually coming back to the MCU only for Spider-Man and a random Avengers gig
It’s nice to see the Fire Emblem series continue to do well.
anime wins once again

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lilo and Stich? Aladdin?

...still not playing Cookie Run I will not dive into temptation
There is, of course, Donald, mickey and goofy but there is also
Minnie
Daisy
Lilo
Stitch
Aladdin
Jasmine
Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
Cinderella
Beast
Belle
Mulan
Alice
Pocahontas
Princess Aurora
Ariel
And
Snow White

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There is, of course, Donald, mickey and goofy but there is also
Minnie
Daisy
Lilo
Stitch
Aladdin
Jasmine
Peter Pan
Tinkerbell
Cinderella
Beast
Belle
Mulan
Alice
Pocahontas
Princess Aurora
Ariel
And
Snow White
Lowkey surprised the dug up Pocahontas I thought Disney wanted that movie buried like Song of the South

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
pretty big dub
Destin is certainly going to very busy with Marvel Studios considering that he has the unrevealed Wonder Man project plus the sequel to Shang Chi in the works. But other than that having enjoyed his work on Shang-Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings, I'd say he is a pretty good choice to direct the Avengers: Kang Dynasty film.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Behold the anime op that got me through today:

Lycrois Recoil has been pretty good so far despite me not being a fan of Crunchy's subtitles this season (if the anime is set in Japan keep the honorifics for **** sake).

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So far Superman is my least favorite character to play as in Multiversus, it feels like he doesnt do any damage with his attacks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Behold the anime op that got me through today:

Lycrois Recoil has been pretty good so far despite me not being a fan of Crunchy's subtitles this season (if the anime is set in Japan keep the honorifics for **** sake).
Ill be honest here, i listend to this op one and forgot about it because of how generic it sounds

Now Call of the Night and Overlords new opening on the other hand

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ill be honest here, i listend to this op one and forgot about it because of how generic it sounds

Now Call of the Night and Overlords new opening on the other hand
Call of the Night. Need to get round to watching it.

Now for outright absolutely weird op this season:

Uncle From Another World was fine but too many jokes of one topic and tries a bit too hard comedy wise. Cool idea though.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So far Superman is my least favorite character to play as in Multiversus, it feels like he doesnt do any damage with his attacks.
got gud chump

try seeing how others play the MoS and steal their knowledge to enhance your Superman heavy skills

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

Well this is damning

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh don't say that...
You all were rooting for me and I even got my hope up, thinking maybe for once, id have a good change but it all just turned out the way it always has.

I dont know what im doing wrong in my life right now
You’ll only fail me when you stop trying.
Ill be honest. Its getting hard,

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You all were rooting for me and I even got my hope up, thinking maybe for once, id have a good change but it all just turned out the way it always has.

I dont know what im doing wrong in my life right now

Ill be honest. Its getting hard,
Take it from me who also been job searching, finally got an interview and also got ghosted despite them showing interest, it's tough. You're not doing anything wrong, in fact you're doing it right putting yourself out there and willing to apply and get interviews. Everything past that is beyond your control, and you should never beat yourself up for something that you can't influence. Gonna be frustrating, but keep trying.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to know how MultiVersus is going to handle the character select screen down the road.

The roster is obviously going to get bigger over time but there's already a lots of other junk present on that screen.

Top Bottom