• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Updated my list, rate my most wanted for Multiversus:

-Austin Powers (Assassin Class)
-Daffy Duck (Mage/Ranged, Potentially multiple classes as a stance character)
-**** Dastardly & Muttley (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Fred Flintstone (Bruiser Class)
-Green Lantern (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Gossamer (Tank Class)
-Ice Bear (Assassin Class)
-Lion-O (Bruiser Class)
-The Mask (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Quick Draw McGraw (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Rosie the Robot (Support Class)
-Samurai Jack (Assassin Class)
-Scorpion (Assassin Class)
-Snow Miser (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Speed Buggy (Support Class)
-Steve Urkel (Support Class)
-Top Cat (Bruiser Class)
-Tundro (Tank Class)
-Willy Wonka (Mage/Ranged Class)
-Yogi Bear (Bruiser Class)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This man betrays his best friend

Because he was ****ing jealous and horny.

why is it always **** goes down because the dude is horny or jealous.
Edit: omg she killed herself for the love of the friend and not her husband, the one that came to rescue her

Guys this is one epic movie

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
View attachment 357345
This bug just sat there and posed for me.

At first I thought it was a large species of bee, but looking into it it seems to probably be a robber fly, which ironically preys on bees.
Did you pay him for this picture?

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Well this is damning
Not surprising at all considering it's Disney. Also considering the last few movies they **** out, they probably did that to a lot of companies. I pity those poor VFX artists

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
alright so far, based on what I tried out in training…Batman and Harley will be the ones I love most

and Finn is pretty fun as well. Gonna need to try out Bugs and more of Wonder Woman

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’ve unlocked Harley just in time for her season 3 premiere

osby

Smash Obsessed
Id chalk it up to devsisters, cookie run makers, being South Korean where mihoyo is Chinese
I don't believe this is something caused by developers' nationalities. Arknights is also a Chinese gatcha game and it usually does a decent job at giving characters darker skin tones when they need to.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

The legend returns

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nintendo's current update style with the sports titles is a little weird. Not terrible, but just weird, makes it so that I'd rather wait for the free updates to be over to grab the game later.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Brendan about to direct Air Traffic:
Next month is definitely going to get weird for the game if they're doing a Villain Arc and the 3 Year Anniversary. The datamine only covers about about week and a half of content unlike normal. If it's like last year and they do another round of 3 Master Fairs, I'm not sure how they plan on making all of this limited content seem reasonable for most players or even most whales. We don't even know if they plan on re-running Archie/Maxie yet.

SS Brendan - Is looking like another top tier Support unit. Can max Team Crit with it's grid, multiple Potion MP refreshes/Master Healers, it's passive let's it basically use no move gauges, Special Move Up, and can easily debuff Special Defense. It's hilarious though that Latios ended up being a Support unit while Latias ended up mostly as an attacking unit.

SS May - Another Uber Tier damage dealer. Most people I saw were betting on Blaze Kick sucking so it's hilarious to see it having been made into a 4 gauge move. Can max Team Crit, buff Team Speed, can debuff Defense/Speed, lots of solid damage multipliers. I kind of wish she was a Striker so I could use all of the 5* Strike Candies I've stockpiled.

Looker - Our first dedicated Poison Striker in just over two years (Plumeria was July 2020!). Seems really solid and being a physical attacker, he fills a lot of niches that were missing. Thank goodness he's a regular scout and not a Fair.

Courtney - By herself, she's pretty average IMO, but the fact that she's our first Ground Zone unit is HUGE for team building. Teaming her with Maxie and Cynthia/SS Giovanni (to a lesser extent) just breaks the the game. Units who already wreck things in Weather alone getting Zone buffs might result in a new Tier of DPS being made.

Hoenn Champion Stadium being confirmed is nice, especially since it remembered Emerald version with Wallace being included.

I hope people got in their runs in the Legendary Gauntlet before it ended early due to the Uxie bug. I'm glad Reddit/Discord sounded the alarm as otherwise I wasn't planning on doing it until this weekend. Given the rare items it featured, hopefully the apology rewards will be enough to compensate those who missed out big time.

Confirming that older units who already have their grids will be getting buffs is HUGE. I hope this means we'll be seeing 4 units get buffs on the 25th of each month now instead of just 3.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You are alone.

It is night.

You are walking down a shady alleyway, when you hear a noise from behind you.

Turn around.

See this.

View attachment 357376

What do you do?
I would hand over my gems to her and wish her a good evening.

I'd also want to ask for an autograph but she seems to be in the middle of a job and I wouldn't want to inconvenience her with my frivolous wishes.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
There's been a lot of crazy **** this year, but there's no doubt in my mind that the craziest is that Nier fans actually want to go to church now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I don't believe this is something caused by developers' nationalities. Arknights is also a Chinese gatcha game and it usually does a decent job at giving characters darker skin tones when they need to.
They also arent based on different regions based in real world places like Genshin either (correct me if Im wrong)

Whats weird is a gacha cookie game was able to give asian and arab based people..er... cookies kinda close skintones to irl better then genshin has.

Have you seen those new characters. They are as white as ghosts covered in mayo☠

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
They also arent based on different regions based in real world places like Genshin either (correct me if Im wrong)
You mean Arknights? They're actually are, one of the cool things about the worldbuilding is how pretty much each country is based on specific cultures in our worlds.

Whats weird is a gacha cookie game was able to give asian and arab based people..er... cookies kinda close skintones to irl better then genshin has.

Have you seen those new characters. They are as white as ghosts covered in mayo☠
I think what's weird is that Genshin does have characters with darker skin colors like Kaeya and Xinyan. I agree, it's super weird how characters hailing from a South Asian and Middle Eastern-inspired region are so uniformly pale.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I think what's weird is that Genshin does have characters with darker skin colors like Kaeya and Xinyan
Yeah, but thats 2 actual people of collor outnof the sea of white☠
Also, here is two very arab coded cookie
Yogurtcreambase.png Lilacgacha (1).png
Doing literally what Mihoyo couldnt fo with Sumeru
You mean Arknights? They're actually are, one of the cool things about the worldbuilding is how pretty much each country is based on specific cultures in our worlds.
Huh, really, didnt know that

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Well this is damning
Wait, Marvel uses the same VFX company for all of their movies. ILM which is owned by Disney has done every Marvel movie since Iron Man. I’m not saying this report is incorrect but if they are using multiple VFX companies instead of the one they are closest too #1 why? #2 why bully companies you personally choose because they’re “not doing good enough” if you could use the one that’s right in your parent company who is known for high quality VFX. idiots.

If you’re going to use a smaller company don’t be a ***** about it marvel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So reading more into this it was made by a black Mangaka and written by a black dude so W for us.

This theead got more info
You love to see it
You are alone.

It is night.

You are walking down a shady alleyway, when you hear a noise from behind you.

Turn around.

See this.

E99E1256-DF00-46BA-9645-6B4941B3B8CE.jpeg

What do you do?
I have no gems so I feed her a peice of fruit, (is she a fruit bat)and ask her how her days was

Last edited:
Top Bottom