• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Joycon Boyz

Noipoi

Howdy!
So it’d be a close range fighter that excels at getting into an opponent’s space and staying there. It uses its wheels for multi hit attacks, exhaust to blast opponents away, several attacks use spin outs and flips, has its air filter mouth and tongue for a few attacks, could grab opponents by holding them in a poison cloud, etc. Has some :ultwario: and :ultbowserjr: inspiration. Neutral B would use Smog and have it charge up a poison cloud, either spewing it forward in a compressed blast or spreading it across the stage combined with side B, which would either be Spin Out or Iron Head as a strong boost forward. Up B is Magnet Rise, Down would either be a poison puddle trap with Sludge or a stat boost with Gear Shift. Finisher would either be Steel Tera Spin Out, Poison Tera Gunk Shot or something with the Starmoblies

Aight I'm seeing the vision
I have an idea for Dixie in Smash. A lot of her moves being based on Diddy, but she also has Kiddy Kong following along as a partner. You can't switch to him like in DKC, but several of their attacks are their unique team-up maneuvers from DKC3.
See, the problem with that is it requires Kiddy Kong to be present.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Youtube's rolling out code that disables adblock.

I mean they can try but...
What? Dang! I have always used Youtube together with Adblock! I'd hat to see Adblock disabled for Youtube.

Still, in regards to the second line of your post, how likely do you think it will happen?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Guardians dub

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
would be a nightmare
That record was probably the biggest honor the live-action Grinch ever got.
they can still say they’re the only live action Dr. Seuss movie to have Jim Carey

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here’s currently what I’m thinking for the Paldea mon in my Pokefighter roster
-Meowscarada
-Pawmot
-Ceruledge
-Tinkaton
-Palafin
-Revaroom
-Annihilape
-Chien-Po
-Walking Wake

Might replace one with H!Zoroark or another Hisuian mon and I’m also thinking of ditching Luxray for another Gen 3 mon like Mega Mawile or Aggron or any of these others
-Bisharp
-Maractus
-Kingler
By the way, Noipoi Noipoi did you have any thoughts on anything else here?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Having seen half of the movies I've wanted to see so far this year. This would be my top 5 currently.

1. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
2. Cocaine Bear
3. The Super Mario Bros. Movie
4. Renfield
5. 65

Honorable Mention: Shazam! Fury of the Gods

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
imagine a world where, when Rare's handheld team moved to the DS, instead of making Diddy Kong Racing DS, they had continued the trend they established with the DKC GBA ports and Mario's GBA to DS pipeline and mads Donkey Kong 64 DS.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, being in the same universe, I always wanted the cast of Super Mario and the cast of Donkey Kong to interact with other like a crossover, complete with both good guys and bad guys from both series, including the Kremlings. Seeing Bowser and King K. Rool team up to take down Mario and Donkey Kong would be sweet.

Shroob

Sup?
Also Chesnaught was really, really easy.

Just used a few Apple Acids(Since he never cleared debuffs) and pressed Giga Drain until I won.

Just Delphox and Rillaboom left.... Ironic they're both a Pokemon Snake likes, and one she despises. :dr^_^:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I hope we eventually get to play as him in the multi-Kong adventure we deserve. So many beloved kongs that all deserve to be playable.
Yeah, I agree. Do you think Kiddy Kong will get some kind of slight redesign?

Also, I hope they bring Swanky Kong back. He was not big in terms of role, but I do miss him.

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly, been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately.

With my sister going off to college this August, this is gonna be the first time ever where she's going to just be gone for a long period of time. With my mom and step dad working all the time, I basically raised her, so in a weird, roundabout way, almost feels like I'm having to see my own daughter off, lol.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Honestly, been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately.

With my sister going off to college this August, this is gonna be the first time ever where she's going to just be gone for a long period of time. With my mom and step dad working all the time, I basically raised her, so in a weird, roundabout way, almost feels like I'm having to see my own daughter off, lol.
Sorry to hear that. I hope things go well for you, even though you are going to miss your sister.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah, I agree. Do you think Kiddy Kong will get some kind of slight redesign?

Also, I hope they bring Swanky Kong back. He was not big in terms of role, but I do miss him.
I mean maybe. If they keep the Tiny redesign and imply that time has passed than he's probably gotten older.
To your second point, I had an idea for a game that was basically "Donkey Kong 3D Country". Doing what Mario 3D World did as far as translating the 2D DKC formula to a 3D plane.

I wanted it to have double the playable characters of 3D World. So it would have DK, Diddy, Dixie, Kiddy, Cranky, Funky, Tiny, Lanky, Chunky, and Candy (for the first time!). And on the over-world, Wrinkly would give out hints and tips, Swanky would be in charge of mini-games, Snide from DK64 would man the item shop, and a grown up DK Jr. would man the new fast travel system to take you quickly from world to world.

Top Bottom