• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly, been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately.

With my sister going off to college this August, this is gonna be the first time ever where she's going to just be gone for a long period of time. With my mom and step dad working all the time, I basically raised her, so in a weird, roundabout way, almost feels like I'm having to see my own daughter off, lol.
You ain't alone dude. You have friends here on this site.

Praying all gets well again eventually.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I mean maybe. If they keep the Tiny redesign and imply that time has passed than he's probably gotten older.
To your second point, I had an idea for a game that was basically "Donkey Kong 3D Country". Doing what Mario 3D World did as far as translating the 2D DKC formula to a 3D plane.

I wanted it to have double the playable characters of 3D World. So it would have DK, Diddy, Dixie, Kiddy, Cranky, Funky, Tiny, Lanky, Chunky, and Candy (for the first time!). And on the over-world, Wrinkly would give out hints and tips, Swanky would be in charge of mini-games, Snide from DK64 would man the item shop, and a grown up DK Jr. would man the new fast travel system to take you quickly from world to world.
That sounds like a nice idea you have! I would love to see a fullly grown up Donkey Kong Jr.!

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That sounds like a nice idea you have! I would love to see a full, grown up Donkey Kong Jr.!
I don't quite know what the story would be, but it would bring back the Kremlings and I swing back and forth between bringing back and re-imagining Levels from DKC1-3 and 64 or a new world travel story with the wildernesses from different countries and regions of the world.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don't quite know what the story would be, but it would bring back the Kremlings and I swing back and forth between bringing back and re-imagining Levels from DKC1-3 and 64 or a new world travel story with the wildernesses from different countries and regions of the world.
I would love to see that. In terms of re-imagined levels or a new world, either would be fine.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now his smarts gonna save DC’s media as a whole

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
When I'm asked who my favorite Disney Princess is, I'm always torn on what response to give

Like, Jasmine from Aladdin was one of my very first comfort characters and I still love her

But Total Drama gave us this gal that affectionately parodied the Disney Princess archetype
1683943931702.png

And she's like one of the coolest characters in the show

I legit can't decide help-

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly, been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately.

With my sister going off to college this August, this is gonna be the first time ever where she's going to just be gone for a long period of time. With my mom and step dad working all the time, I basically raised her, so in a weird, roundabout way, almost feels like I'm having to see my own daughter off, lol.
I know I’m just a disembodied figure comprised solely of cyan text to you, but buddy, if you ever need a guy to talk to you know where to find me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
now his smarts gonna save DC’s media as a whole
Serves those hypocrites right and now they've lost themselves a talented director all because they wanted to protect that "image" of theirs (Despite doing **** such as not letting a father allow Spider-Man on his child's grave) as he's in a better place as the Kevin Fiege of DC movies.

Bet yer kicking yerselves in the butt now Disney! Ha ha!

Given what we saw with Guardians 3 and that tweet I posted. DC movies as of Superman: Legacy is gonna be in good hands for sure. Cry Disney! Cry!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just finished watching season 3 of The Mandalorian. Really good.

I guess I'll try The Book of Boba Fett next.
Interesting, a lot of people found to be a downgrade from the first two. I didn’t outright hate it, but my two biggest complaints were:
Mando is kinda just there and roped into situations, as opposed to having a goal that actively led him into those scenarios. Bo Katan is cool, but they should have split the story more between them.losing the dark saber also kinda sucked.

Was also hoping for the Mythosaur to full show up, but they could always bring that back considering they reclaimed their planet now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Who knew Disney firing James Gunn would've been the best outcome. The Suicide Squad never would have came to be nor would he be in charge of DC movies.

Gone ****** up Disney! Ya gone ****** up!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Serves those hypocrites right and now they've lost themselves a talented director all because they wanted to protect that "image" of theirs (Despite doing **** such as not letting a father allow Spider-Man on his child's grave) as he's in a better place as the Kevin Fiege of DC movies.

Given what we saw with Guardians 3 and that tweet I posted. DC movies as of Superman: Legacy is gonna be in good hands for sure. Cry Disney! Cry!
Disney makes like quadruple anything DC could ever make. So I don’t think it’s really matters to them. Their bigger problem is getting the movies on track after Kevin Feige decided to give directors too much freedom. Or he just never got to reviewing the scripts. Whatever the case, they need to focus on a coherent narrative now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Disney makes like quadruple anything DC could ever make. So I don’t think it’s really matters to them. Their bigger problem is getting the movies on track after Kevin Feige decided to give directors too much freedom. Or he just never got to reviewing the scripts. Whatever the case, they need to focus on a coherent narrative now.
As James Gunn puts it.

And that's what exactly Guardians 3 delivered unlike most MCU films as of late.

The DC movies are definitely in good hands.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I never cared for big corporations to begin with. In fact, I think it would be better if they got their act straight and not care about profit so much.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Who knew Disney firing James Gunn would've been the best outcome. The Suicide Squad never would have came to be nor would he be in charge of DC movies.

Gone ****** up Disney! Ya gone ****** up!
As James Gunn puts it.

And that's what exactly Guardians 3 delivered unlike most MCU films as of late.

The DC movies are definitely in good hands.
Imagine pushing a dumb fan war between movie corporations when they're regularly congratulating each other on their movies lmao
These nerds busy sucking off multibilliom corps for their stupid wars, but what they don't realize is that I own them all so in reality actually sucki-

They're licking my boots, yeah. Buncha bootlickers.
all this over a James Gunn related tweet damn. Let’s all make love wars instead of just war war

Top Bottom