• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

This game is wild
This is a major selling point but I am still not buying the game after "Black people weren't invented until the 1900's so it would be unrealistic to put them in my game. Also the cat girl in my other game is white she's white I'm telling you she's white". Absolutely devious

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My copy of TotK will probably arrive when I'm asleep (overnighter yaaay) so for now I'll say my one big hope is that the game introduces a Fox God who smites you with lightning whenever you shoot a fox

Really messed up that you can kill foxes for meat in BotW, sickos who do that need to pay the price

This is a joke please don't start a debate on the ethics of eating fox

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Here’s currently what I’m thinking for the Paldea mon in my Pokefighter roster
-Meowscarada
-Pawmot
-Ceruledge
-Tinkaton
-Palafin
-Revaroom
-Annihilape
-Chien-Po
-Walking Wake

Might replace one with H!Zoroark or another Hisuian mon and I’m also thinking of ditching Luxray for another Gen 3 mon like Mega Mawile or Aggron or any of these others
-Bisharp
-Maractus
-Kingler

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here’s currently what I’m thinking for the Paldea mon in my Pokefighter roster
-Meowscarada
-Pawmot
-Ceruledge
-Tinkaton
-Palafin
-Revaroom
-Annihilape
-Chien-Po
-Walking Wake

Might replace one with H!Zoroark or another Hisuian mon and I’m also thinking of ditching Luxray for another Gen 3 mon like Mega Mawile or Aggron or any of these others
-Bisharp
-Maractus
-Kingler
How tf Revavroom gonna fight it’s a car

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn Link they got you ****ed up my guy
As much as I love the movie, Spider-Man No Way Home has caused severe repercussions on the entertainment industry. Everyone's going for a multiverse plot and trying to have as much nostalgia as possible now.
if a Spider-Man property has to take the blame, then blame Spider-Verse (and then blame Into the Spider-Verse). If you want to blame someone entirely blame DC for kicking off the multiverse hype way back in the 60s

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I really did enjoy the game but I think BoTW may be one of my least favorite Zeldas, and I think that's solely because there isn't much of a structure. I didn't care for majority of the characters, I didn't think the story was anything special, puzzle solving was kinda nonexistant, and the lack of enemy variety made it somewhat stale after some time. I haven't played many Zelda games, but I'd rather play LTTP, WW, and Minish Cap simply because I got more invested in them
No spoilers, but does Tears of the Kingdom address this? Ir at least, does it do it better?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My copy of TotK will probably arrive when I'm asleep (overnighter yaaay) so for now I'll say my one big hope is that the game introduces a Fox God who smites you with lightning whenever you shoot a fox

Really messed up that you can kill foxes for meat in BotW, sickos who do that need to pay the price

This is a joke please don't start a debate on the ethics of eating fox
They should just bring this guy back for that role:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How tf Revavroom gonna fight it’s a car
If I squint I could maybe see it with Varoom. Bur Revavroom?

Really?
Gotta get creative with it. I mean I got some ideas already in the pipeline if you wanna hear.

And before this I was considering making a moveset for Speed Buggy in Multiversus with some moves in mind already so this isn’t the first time I’m attempting to tackle something like this

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This is a major selling point but I am still not buying the game after "Black people weren't invented until the 1900's so it would be unrealistic to put them in my game. Also the cat girl in my other game is white she's white I'm telling you she's white". Absolutely devious
That quote is so ****ing weird because in a later trailer there are some not white people in FFXVI. So like that quote isn't even accurate, he just decided to be racist for some ungodly reason.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m still on the “tutorial” section of TOTK…I started playing at 8:30am…let me get to the homie Sidon already please

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
gimme gimme
So it’d be a close range fighter that excels at getting into an opponent’s space and staying there. It uses its wheels for multi hit attacks, exhaust to blast opponents away, several attacks use spin outs and flips, has its air filter mouth and tongue for a few attacks, could grab opponents by holding them in a poison cloud, etc. Has some :ultwario: and :ultbowserjr: inspiration. Neutral B would use Smog and have it charge up a poison cloud, either spewing it forward in a compressed blast or spreading it across the stage combined with side B, which would either be Spin Out or Iron Head as a strong boost forward. Up B is Magnet Rise, Down would either be a poison puddle trap with Sludge or a stat boost with Gear Shift. Finisher would either be Steel Tera Spin Out, Poison Tera Gunk Shot or something with the Starmoblies

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have an idea for Dixie in Smash. A lot of her moves being based on Diddy, but she also has Kiddy Kong following along as a partner. You can't switch to him like in DKC, but several of their attacks are their unique team-up maneuvers from DKC3.

Top Bottom