• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
giving Viola the Bayonetta title doesn’t help their case too much, but I can at least see them magically returning either through flashbacks, more spin-off games, some sort of bull**** logic gets thrown out there, or a reboot happens. Maybe they could find a Cereza, Jeanne, and somehow a Luka who all managed to escape the massacre or merging
Bayonetta being a title is another stupid thing. Like it was just her name from when she had no memories but now it's a title? Lame. I hope most of 3 get's magically reconnected away and Kamiya gets fired.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Bayonetta being a title is another stupid thing. Like it was just her name from when she had no memories but now it's a title? Lame. I hope most of 3 get's magically reconnected away and Kamiya gets fired.
My ship wasn't made canon so I hope the creator gets fired

dededelaugh.jpg

Ahh...fandom...

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
View attachment 372009

THEY'RE THE WORST ****ING ONES

Goddamn house centipedes with all their disgusting ass legs skittering around at supersonic speeds like they've got places to be yeah you do have places to be OUTSIDE MY ****ING HOUSE I swear to god alright objectively wasps and ticks and big ass spiders are more dangerous but centipedes are the freakiest looking bugs ever they're terrifying and I hate them I'd call the police on them if I could
So you wouldn't want to resurrect an Arthropleura and keep it as a pet?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My ship wasn't made canon so I hope the creator gets fired

View attachment 372012

Ahh...fandom...
It's not just a ship it's literally the text of the story.

And Kamiya is just generally an ass who apparently doesn't care about the stories being good or consistent. So... yeah. Dump him. He made a queer character then said "nope" and simultaneously dis-empowered one of the most empowered female characters in gaming. Get rid of him. It did wonders for DMC once he left.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
These animation conspiracy theories are getting out of hand

(honestly though...I don't really think that highly of Cartoon Network these days, especially compared to Disney Channel and PBS Kids so ¯\(ツ)/¯)
Except the source is someone who’s worked in the building for years. With evidence that staff is being completely laid off and the studio will shut down but branding will stay. So yeah CN is looking kinda sketch right now.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Bayonetta as a codename/temporary real name was better off being just for Cerezita since it flowed perfectly for her. If anything, Viola could’ve been given a separate codename to fight under…or stick to her regular real name.
him
Tbf

She ain't wrong tho.

We really should fire Kamiya for being generally unlikeable lmao.
his attempts in defending himself from the Helena Taylor controversy did him absolutely no favors at all

Shroob

Sup?
Time to go mash A on the Pokemon Tournament to grind money for like an hour to make a Pokemon I'll use for 1 raid.

Please make a better money farm in the DLC.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Bayonetta as a codename/temporary real name was better off being just for Cerezita since it flowed perfectly for her. If anything, Viola could’ve been given a separate codename to fight under…or stick to her regular real name.

him

his attempts in defending himself from the Helena Taylor controversy did him absolutely no favors at all
Why do you keep calling her Cerezita and not Cereza?

Helena Taylor also was lying about how much she was offered though and what they actually offered to pay her for and she's a massive terf so.... yeah I don't mind she got axed.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Except the source is someone who’s worked in the building for years. With evidence that staff is being completely laid off and the studio will shut down but branding will stay. So yeah CN is looking kinda sketch right now.
It's especially painful because some of my all-time favorite cartoons aired on CN, but they haven't been treated well. 6teen was aired hugely out of order and had several episodes pulled from scheduling completely, Stoked was COMPLETELY thrown under the bus with the final episodes of season 1 and all of season 2 getting yanked and never airing in the US, Grojband was entirely banished to their mobile app and episodes only aired on Boomerang, and Detentionaire got screwed ENTIRELY when it was aired out of order with some episodes censored or flat-out removed (WHICH IS A HUGE PROBLEM CUZ IT'S VERY SERIALIZED) before the show got entirely taken off-schedule - and this is a HUGE reason why the show got cancelled on a cliffhanger.

I really, really do not think highly of CN if you can't tell :secretkpop:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why do you keep calling her Cerezita and not Cereza?

Helena Taylor also was lying about how much she was offered though and what they actually offered to pay her for and she's a massive terf so.... yeah I don't mind she got axed.
Cerezita is the nickname Luka gave Bayo, and is/was somehow the only one allowed to name her anything other than Bayonetta and Cereza

and yeah Helena having all those lies spotted was terrible, but Hideki probably should’ve handled the allegations better than “block all of Twitter and be angry”

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Cerezita is the nickname Luka gave Bayo, and is/was somehow the only one allowed to name her anything other than Bayonetta and Cereza

and yeah Helena having all those lies spotted was terrible, but Hideki probably should’ve handled the allegations better than “block all of Twitter and be angry”
Now I hate it even more. I would love nothing more then for Bayonetta 4 to start with her crushing a Bayo 3 cartridge under her heal and then putting a bullet in a poster that looks suspiciously like Kamiya.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Hornets on the other hand can go straight to hell, and I'll gladly help them get there if I see one near me and have an opening
That is just asking to be stung.

As much as people like to characterize them as violent little demons they only really sting in defense of themselves or their hives. Intentionally aggrivating them is the last thing you want to do.

Top Bottom