• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mmm yess, my type of girl, mm yeah
Kyoshi a legend
Unff yeah

Nothing like a girl who's been dead for centuries šŸ˜©
reincarnation benefits
There's a way we can rectify thatView attachment 371014
P finna become the Avatar himself to be Kyoshi
maybe we should let P cook a bitā€¦or end up like Combustion Man and Pā€™Li
Will Freedom Planet 2 get a Switch Port?

Also my parents and I have finished Legend of Korra tonight.
While I do think the series is good, it pales in comparison to the OG Avatar series. That second season really tainted the show with the only good things added being Avatar Wan's story and and the pair of Varrick and Zhu Li. I liked Korra at the outset, but even I couldn't stand her during season 2 much like the rest the cast in season 2. Outside of season 2, I liked the majority of the characters. Bolin was such a cinnamon roll that I couldn't hate. Asami was great once she got out of that stupid love triangle. Tenzin and his family were fantstic as well as Lin Beifong and her family. I am split on the villains with Amon and Zaheer being great, Kuvira being decent, and the less said of the season 2 villains the better. I might rewatch the series sometime in the future.
Book 2 is known as the weakest of the entire Avatar franchise

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pulseman, Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition, Kid Chameleon, and Flicky are the newest additions to the Genesis Switch Online lineup.
Hands down my favorite Genesis update by far to date! I've been eager for Kid Chameleon for a long time and having Pulseman and a Street Fighter II too is icing on the cake.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Additionally, the Pyra and Mythra amiibo are confirmed for a July release.

Using them in XB3 will give you a skin based off Pyra and Mythraā€™s Sword.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I wonder if reprinting the Gen 3-5 Pokemon games would be profitable for Nintendo. Not a rerelease, literally just producing more GBA and DS carts. Used copies go for a ridiculous price online, so there's interest in these games to this day, and official releases would mean there's no chance of them being fake (and the Gen 3 games would still have working batteries). I would buy Emerald or FRLG reprints for $20-40 each, and no doubt would others like a chance at getting the DS games.

yes i could just emulate but i want to be able to transfer these pokemon to real games and not leave them in a file on my computer

KillerCage

Smash Master

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Persona 3 wasting a boss fight song on 3 boys trying to find some women is absolutely crazy

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pulseman getting re-released.
Trip World coming to NA regions for the first time, and getting a GBC remaster.
Hammerin' Harry getting re-released for the time in 32 years, coming to NA regions for the first time.
Hammerin' Harry 2 getting re-released for the first time in 30 years, coming to NA/PAL regions for the first time with a new translation.

Today is a really good day to be a Retro Gamer. :starman:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nothing on Metroid Prime or Donkey Kong Country Returns

View attachment 371023

Bull****
Give us Hammerin' Harry fans some slack. We haven't been eating as good as you Metroid/DK fans have.

I don't want to pay $200 to import and play Hammerin' Harry 2. Only NA game in the series to be released commercially came out on PSP, and goes for over $100.

:drsad:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Sega has an odd taste in humans with long limbs and necks + the perfection known as Doctor Ivo Eggman Robotnik

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just learned about maladaptive daydreaming today and I donā€™t like how much I did it without knowing it is an actual psychological quirk lmao

Noipoi

Howdy!
I just learned about maladaptive daydreaming today and I donā€™t like how much I did it without knowing it is an actual psychological quirk lmao
I was severely tempted to launch into a huge personal blogpost about this subject, buy it's 2 am and I don't need to be spreading my information like that so uhhh

Same :nifty:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was not expecting more Xenoblade to drop a day before my birthday, but hey, I sure as hell ain't complaining.

Got goosebumps watching the trailer and hearing that snippet of the new vocal theme.
Also, Shulk and Rex look so ****ing cool now, and I really like Glimmer's design. She's definitely Pyra's daughter.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Y'all ever watch a trailer for something, and the trailee just spoils the entire thing? And you go, "No way they just spoiled the entire thing", and you go and buy it and guess what? They spoiled the entire thing and you just wasted money.

Like, anyone have this experience?
A weird case with Detective Pikachu

They showed all of the PokƩmon in the trailers but they didn't spoil much of the plot. But the PokƩmon were the only thing of value in the entire movie, so yeah, they spoiled the entire thing

Top Bottom