• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
not sure if it means he’s returning to R&M or if he’ll still be gone from all of his shows and games
Man’s is not getting welcome back lmao. He caused to much damage.

Also adult swim waited over a year to fire him, fully looped in on his court case.

The fact they let him go before it was over mean they saw some damming stuff and didn’t want to continue.

He’s lucky he’s got the money because he probably would have been in jail.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
LEAVE ZOEY AND MARINETTE OUT OF THIS

Learning about the gameplay... it just doesn't look fun. It almost looks lazy. Like it could have been a moba but it's not. It could have been a fighting game but it's not. It could have been a platformer but it's not. Instead it's this weird mis-match of elements from all of them that some may say is innovation but I say just doesn't work.
I don't know about "lazy". In fact I sorta enjoy the weird mix-match of different genre elements, but that may just be a me thing ¯\(ツ)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh Sonic Frontiers Extreme difficulty has you die in a single hit regardless of ring count and higher HP counts for enemies. That's more like Hell and Hell mode instead of Dante Must Die. Extreme and Cyber Space Power Boost are rewards for S ranking Challenge Mode

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is kind of the problem with this kind of thing. People who are guilty and people who are innocent but wrongly accused tend to say the same things.
and no matter what it’s hard to tell which person is deserving of a better life due to how manipulative people can be (or they can be Amber Heard…whole different can of ***** worms)
Man’s is not getting welcome back lmao. He caused to much damage.

Also adult swim waited over a year to fire him, fully looped in on his court case.

The fact they let him go before it was over mean they saw some damming stuff and didn’t want to continue.

He’s lucky he’s got the money because he probably would have been in jail.
losing half of his biggest creation is probably worse to him than death tbh
Impressive, Very Nice

Let's see some of the leaked DMs
hope someone has the guts

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Something that should be noted in Roiland's apology is 1. Dismissed =/= innocent and 2. He only addressed the (I believe) domestic violence case, not the rest of the allegations as well as the statements of being a cancer to the team. Btw, domestic violence is pretty damn hard to prove in court.

Anyways, expect a Justin Roiland cancelled special coming soon. Or he's gonna be delivering my DoorDash real soon.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m on the return to shigashina arc of attack on Titan and damn….

who let Armin cook….

To death….

Pretty hardcore way to go out though.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Welp, no Sonic R music in Frontiers' jukebox

Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?

(also, how is Sonic Frontiers? I generally get Sonic games, but the first 2/3 or so of Sonic Forces put me off from buying Sonic games at launch)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Can you feel the sunshine? Does it brighten up your day?

(also, how is Sonic Frontiers? I generally get Sonic games, but the first 2/3 or so of Sonic Forces put me off from buying Sonic games at launch)
Frontiers is pretty much considered a return to form for that edge Sonic had in the early to mid 2000's, overall it has a positive reception and people are pleased about the free DLC adding a major QoL many people were frustrated at the lack of and the future DLC updates also seem very promising. I believe they also released a demo of the game

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So...

There are plans for a John Wick 5 but how is that gonna work if the title character died?

Prequel? Turns out his death was a fake-out???

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So...

There are plans for a John Wick 5 but how is that gonna work if the title character died?

Prequel? Turns out his death was a fake-out???
he wakes up outside of the matrix. he then finds Neo, alongside Ted, Duke Kaboom, and the Cyberpunk guy. John Wick 5: Enter the Keanuverse. The post credits scene reveals that the dog was orchestrating things the whole time, he faked his death to create a super soldier to serve under him.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
he wakes up outside of the matrix. he then finds Neo, alongside Ted, Duke Kaboom, and the Cyberpunk guy. John Wick 5: Enter the Keanuverse. The post credits scene reveals that the dog was orchestrating things the whole time, he faked his death to create a super soldier to serve under him.
John Wick true ending

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Kinda hpoing that for the Japanese release, Sonic Team replaces DRMBM with the Game Gear version of PuyoPuyo.
Yes,. They included it on Gems Collection in the country, but knowing SEGA in detail is clear that they will include it.
Just remember when they include Streets of Rage 1-3 and Vectorman 1 and 2 for the JPN release of the previously mentioned collection.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Last edited:
Top Bottom